Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,015 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

Pls Educate Me On PEACE CORPS.responsibilities,renumeration Etc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Educate Me On PEACE CORPS.responsibilities,renumeration Etc (1115 Views)

Massive Jobs Vacancies Across Lagos State With Good Renumeration. / Job Vacancy With Attractive Renumeration / How Reliable Is Peace Corps Of Nigeria Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Educate Me On PEACE CORPS.responsibilities,renumeration Etc by Danielomisco(m): 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
Please family I need to have more understanding on what peace corps does in the society,peace corps as a career path and salary scale.Thanks!
Re: Pls Educate Me On PEACE CORPS.responsibilities,renumeration Etc by oddylinkerz(f): 9:27am On Jan 28, 2016
Sometime in 2014 I filled a form for peace corps(paramilitary) and when it was time for interview my name was shortlisted. At the interview centre, we where made to understand that it was not yet a government owned body but that the bill was in process to make it a government body. We were also told that we will engage in a 3 weeks camp but that we will pay 40,000 for the uniform and other things which have bin subsidised for us to partake in the camping. Also that after the camping, we will be posted to different local government areas to assist in the security processes. However, only a little token may be paid monthly and that once the bill at the national assembly is passed and made law everything will be better. I gave up from there because I was not ready for any sceptical thing and considering the heat of boko haram activities. Some of my friends did d camping and were posted and were paid 30, 000 monthly but I guess it didn't last. That's all I know about them
Re: Pls Educate Me On PEACE CORPS.responsibilities,renumeration Etc by Danielomisco(m): 9:44am On Jan 28, 2016
Wow! Thanks,I jst filled their form that they are in need of a graduate.Was the post ur friends applied for a graduate's?

(1) (Reply)

GNI LIFE Interview Invites. Who Is With Me / Latest Ongoing Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria / Teachers Urgently Needed In My Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.