Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff (24310 Views)

Edward Onoja: "There Is No God If Dino Melaye Is Not Removed As Senator" / Hief Awolowo’s Speech To Western Leaders Of Thought In Ibadan On MAY 1 1967 / Yahaya Bello Appoints Achu­ba As Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff by viviangist: 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
The newly sworn-in governor of Kogi State, Yahaya Bello, has made his first appointments a few hours after his inauguration.
In a release he signed on Wednesday​,​ Mr. Bello ​named Edward Onoja as the ​c​hief of ​s​taff to the ​governor.
Mr. Onoja, who hails from Ogugu in Olamaboro Local Government Area of the state, h​eld management positions in several companies in financial and oil and gas sectors of the economy.

​In his inaugural speech​, Mr. Bello​ referred to Mr. Onoja as “my right hand man”.
The governor also announced the appointment of Abdulkarim Abdulmalik as ​s​pecial ​a​dviser on ​m​edia and ​s​trategy to the ​g​overnor.
Mr. Abdulmalik,​ a journalist,​ hails from Ihima in Okehi Local Government Area of Kogi State.
The new governor also appointed Kingsley Fanwo as​ his​ ​c​hief ​p​ress ​secretary.

Mr Famwo, ​also a journalist, hails from Takete Ide Amuro in Mopamuro Local Government Area of Kogi State​.​
The appointments are with immediate effect.
The governor congratulated the appointees and demanded “ut​​most commitment and humble service to Kogi State from them”.

Source http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/north-central/197537-kogi-governor-makes-first-appointments.html

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff by viviangist: 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
the man no dey waste Time , choi shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff by Acidosis(m): 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Great

The three main tribes are well represented in his first set of appointments. That's strategic!

14 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff by emzila(m): 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
good one, no sentiment so far.

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff by UnknownT: 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
Will he last upto 100 days in office? Will he last longer than Andy Uba or Cele Omehia?

7 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff by Brightology2(m): 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
I dey fear kogi juju well well.i pray he last 100 hundred days in office
Anyway Goodluck 2 him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
good development!
Need something on Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff by phemmie06(m): 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
My right man, hope he won't be right man for embezzlement
Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff by babyfaceafrica: 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lolz.....make in enjoy his IT

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff by bmxshop: 9:37am On Jan 28, 2016
Confirm.
Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff by Nathdoug(m): 9:37am On Jan 28, 2016
Oga whr yor deputy...lawless country
Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff by looseweight: 9:38am On Jan 28, 2016
Okk
Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff by Raymondville(m): 9:38am On Jan 28, 2016
That's number 1.

Reverse your type 2 diabetes using the natural supplement called GLUCOFIT and bring back your blood glucose to normal. Check www.naturehealthoptions.com/diabetes.html
Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff by Abbeyme: 9:39am On Jan 28, 2016
41 years old governor!
Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff by TheNextAce: 9:39am On Jan 28, 2016
Aite. Time to work
Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff by DIKEnaWAR: 9:39am On Jan 28, 2016
I was already getting set to storm Kogi for my friend's. Swearing-in for the same office. What a loss! After he worked hard for this dude.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 28, 2016
I beg no come spoil my state. We are God's fearing people
Brightology2:
I dey fear kogi juju well well.i pray he last 100 hundred days in office
Anyway Goodluck 2 him

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff by dandecent(m): 9:40am On Jan 28, 2016
Dat is 1 of his primary assignments!
Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 28, 2016
Why did u say so?
UnknownT:
Will he last upto 100 days in office? Will he last longer than Andy Uba or Cele Omehia?
Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff by Justicealh3(m): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2016
Let corps itself follow Us to the GraveYard to bury em, act of Kogi State.
Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff by Dadaopeni: 9:41am On Jan 28, 2016
Fyn
Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff by OVI75(m): 9:42am On Jan 28, 2016
Never heard of these guys bfr now,they are nT heavy weights in kogi politics.Those my igala people go show that man weeeennnn.As if governor na deir birth right.thank God I left DAT state.if u are nt indigent,recvin salary weather u wokr or nt,u Jst CNT survive in DST state.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff by opalu: 9:42am On Jan 28, 2016
I like Leaders that have things to prove.
Bello has something to prove. Fashola has something to Prove in his present job. Due to the massive hatred people have for ameachi he has something to prove to Nigerians now.

Even in life, people who come from disadvantaged backgrounds tend to outperform those smooth happy-go-lucky folks with nothing to prove.

Do you have anything to prove? Or you are just basking in the euphoria of the shadow of your father or mother or your employer?
Wise up

5 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 28, 2016
Serious!!
Need something from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff by skipo0491(m): 9:43am On Jan 28, 2016
Hmmm....just has they have it all planed for u, clueless power intoxicating fool!! We'll see what you make out of it all. #teamfaleke

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff by iswallker(m): 9:46am On Jan 28, 2016
exhibition:
Serious!!

Need something from Jumia?
Contact me now!

Can't I buy from jumai myself....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff by Aromas: 9:46am On Jan 28, 2016
Oma307:
I beg no come spoil my state. We are God's fearing people
No mind the mofo joor
Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff by suyamasta(m): 9:48am On Jan 28, 2016
no time to check time!
Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff by vedaxcool(m): 9:48am On Jan 28, 2016
Interest in Kogi is at an all time high the saga continues . . .
Re: Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 28, 2016
iswallker:

Can't I buy from jumia myself....
I give you 80% shipping discount when you buy from me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kingsley Moghalu Gives Reason Why He Pulled Out Of PACT After Losing / "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC / PDP Worried About Buhari Not Campaigning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.