Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Submit Your Site URL For Morelight Custom Search - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Submit Your Site URL For Morelight Custom Search (426 Views)

Are You Applying For Adsense?,drop Your Site URL For Review And Traffic / Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here / Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Submit Your Site URL For Morelight Custom Search by Howcomes(m): 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Please webmasters, kindly take this as an invitation from Morelight.ml

www.morelight.ml is new general blog I created to share information, inspirations , entertainment and more for the Great Nigerian people, the Facebook page is @ www.facebook.com/morelight.ml .
I have a custom Google search widget on the home page of the blog , I want webmasters who want the visitor of my blog to be able to search there blog for content I don't have to submit their blog URL to me so I can list them among the blogs my search tool can search for contents.

This will direct traffic to your blog . if you are interested, kindly scroll to them bottom of the home page of www.morelight.ml and use the contact form to submit your blog's URL .

In the message box, type your blog category, press enter before typing the URL .

Eg: Celebrity Gist
www.example.com.

Kindly be informed that submitted links will be visited before they are added and blogs with Adult content will be ignored.

Thanks very much.
Re: Submit Your Site URL For Morelight Custom Search by ukvircan: 11:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
If you need clicks on your advert.. then say that directly.. who didn't know that if they search anything on the Google search textarea of your site.. you will be making cool cash.. chaiii
Re: Submit Your Site URL For Morelight Custom Search by Howcomes(m): 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
ukvircan:
If you need clicks on your advert.. then say that directly.. who didn't know that if they search anything on the Google search textarea of your site.. you will be making cool cash.. chaiii
My site is not qualified for AdSense yet. But if I can get paid to have visitors use the Google search area on my blog, them am ready to learn how to do dat.
Re: Submit Your Site URL For Morelight Custom Search by Howcomes(m): 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
ukvircan:

And most of the improvement I made on my blog are from comments of webmasters on nairaland.

I was even tought to embed a forum in my blog by a nairalander . you can use the menu bar to navigate to the forum.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Easter Web Programming Class At YEMLAT / Link Building Strategies That Will Boost Your Search Engine Ranking / How To Apply For Google Adsense And Get Approved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.