Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Graphic photos from the yesterday's night fire outbreak - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Graphic photos from the yesterday's night fire outbreak (678 Views)

Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State / This Long Snake Was Killed In My Neighbour's Room Yesterday Night / Fire Outbreak In Ikoyi Caused By Motorcycle Carrying 30 Liters Of Petrol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graphic photos from the yesterday's night fire outbreak by Jamie1360(m): 11:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
a house is on fire right now somewhere in Ore, ondo state in a street call ojomu, a lot of properties have been destroyed. while people are busy running helter skelter trying to put it off, the fire later stopped at 2:45am from the information I gathered I learnt the fire outbreak was caused by a candle, The woman occupying the house with her four children lit a candle in her room and went out to buy something outside at around 9:20 leaving her children inside, it was one of the neighbor that raise alarm and call the attention of everybody to the scene, the children were been rescued by their neighbors but we thank God no lives lost

Re: Graphic photos from the yesterday's night fire outbreak by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 28, 2016
K.
Make sure you come back with pictures.
Re: Graphic photos from the yesterday's night fire outbreak by Jamie1360(m): 9:01am On Jan 28, 2016
more pics

(1) (Reply)

How Old Are You? Part(2)..........attitude,character And Choices / How To Prevent Sleep Paralysis And Nucturnal Emission(bed Wetting). / Did You Ever Do These When You Were Young?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.