Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

“I Am Don Jazzy’s Child” Reekado Declares Exclusively! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Don Jazzy’s Child” Reekado Declares Exclusively! (2734 Views)

'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post / 'Don Jazzy Was Right, I Am His Child' - Reekado Banks / Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am Don Jazzy’s Child” Reekado Declares Exclusively! by AbuadStudent(m): 12:36am On Jan 28, 2016
Culled from lukuluku.net

Better known as Reekado Banks,
Ayoleyi Hanniel Solomon,
Nigerian entertainer and
musician, has been on the high
rise to stardom since he joined
the Mavin crew in 2014. Speaking to TheCable, the 22-year-old
artiste talked about his aspirations and
what it means to be in the Mavin crew.

WINNING NEXT RATED ACT

There were three other artists
nominated for the Next Rated act and I
feel very good emerging winner of the
category.

SETTLING OF DON JAZZY-
OLAMIDE RIFT

I don’t know how it was settled. I was
at the studio when Don Jazzy came in
and told me that the rancour had been
settled and that he had posted about it
on Instagram.

REACTION FROM FAMILY ABOUT
MUSIC

I was fortunate enough not to be
restricted, all I did was tell my mum.
She told my dad and he said he didn’t
have a problem with that and that all
he needed to be sure of was that I
would not leave Jesus Christ.

BEING ONE OF THE YOUNGEST
IN THE MAVIN CREW

It feels good to be a member of a
family with older and encouraging
people. That’s why I didn’t feel
awkward when Don Jazzy referred to
me as children at the Headies. I am
his child; he can call me child as long as he wants.

FAVOURITE MEMBER OF THE
MAVIN CREW

I love everyone but to be honest, Dija
is my favourite.

ASPIRATIONS IN MUSIC

I’d like to get every award; I don’t have
anything in mind, I just want to play
music and enjoy myself. My mind is
not on awards; I just want everyone to
have fun. My greatest achievement is
that people enjoy themselves.

IF NOT MUSIC, WHAT?

I don’t know what I would have done. I
guess I would have graduated and
gotten a job by now.

OPINION ON CELEBRITY LIFE

It’s very boring. I can do every other
thing I want except take a stroll on the
street and I miss that. I wasn’t
exposed because of the type of family
I came from; I was always indoors. I
had the most fun with my family. When I was in the university, I never
clubbed. My life has always been by
myself with my family and close
friends. The only thing I miss is that I
can’t take a stroll on the street.

RELATIONSHIP STATUS

I am single.
Re: “I Am Don Jazzy’s Child” Reekado Declares Exclusively! by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 28, 2016
True. They are all his children.
Re: “I Am Don Jazzy’s Child” Reekado Declares Exclusively! by Chimaritoponcho: 12:50am On Jan 28, 2016
sure boy don jazzy sign a small boy small boy turn to a biggie man small boy buy him mama house small boy drive a biggie car blessing follow the small boy oh eh
God make u bigger jor
Re: “I Am Don Jazzy’s Child” Reekado Declares Exclusively! by AbuadStudent(m): 12:54am On Jan 28, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:
sure boy
don jazzy sign a small boy
small boy turn to a biggie man
small boy buy him mama house
small boy drive a biggie car
blessing follow the small boy oh eh

God make u bigger jor

loool
Re: “I Am Don Jazzy’s Child” Reekado Declares Exclusively! by Chimaritoponcho: 1:03am On Jan 28, 2016
AbuadStudent:

loool
why are u laffing don't tell me you've not heard his latest single titled oluwa ni, dat line was the hook
Re: “I Am Don Jazzy’s Child” Reekado Declares Exclusively! by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 28, 2016
if this lie na true, make i baff naked
Re: “I Am Don Jazzy’s Child” Reekado Declares Exclusively! by chyckxx(m): 1:26am On Jan 28, 2016
I'm on my way there. download my song below.
Re: “I Am Don Jazzy’s Child” Reekado Declares Exclusively! by AbuadStudent(m): 2:06am On Jan 28, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:

why are u laffing don't tell me you've not heard his latest single titled oluwa ni, dat line was the hook

I know na, the way you wrote everything down without missing a word
Re: “I Am Don Jazzy’s Child” Reekado Declares Exclusively! by AbuadStudent(m): 2:06am On Jan 28, 2016
FINgames:
if this lie na true, make i baff naked

Which soap you go like use..do you want dettol?
Re: “I Am Don Jazzy’s Child” Reekado Declares Exclusively! by youngmoney47: 4:43am On Jan 28, 2016
Re: “I Am Don Jazzy’s Child” Reekado Declares Exclusively! by Smellymouth: 6:04am On Jan 28, 2016
Re: “I Am Don Jazzy’s Child” Reekado Declares Exclusively! by englishmart(m): 6:04am On Jan 28, 2016
where your source na. i mean stew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Am Don Jazzy’s Child” Reekado Declares Exclusively! by pretydiva(f): 6:54am On Jan 28, 2016
His cup of moi moi
Re: “I Am Don Jazzy’s Child” Reekado Declares Exclusively! by Chimaritoponcho: 7:48am On Jan 28, 2016
AbuadStudent:

I know na, the way you wrote everything down without missing a word
oh dat it's among my most played
Re: “I Am Don Jazzy’s Child” Reekado Declares Exclusively! by cruzita(f): 8:00am On Jan 28, 2016
sure he is,after all he brought u to limelight
Re: “I Am Don Jazzy’s Child” Reekado Declares Exclusively! by Dubemkelly(m): 8:02am On Jan 28, 2016
Shebi u wan deny am ni? if not for Don Jazzy, u still for ddey street. Don is your father and always will be, he's nurtured u into the man u've become
Re: “I Am Don Jazzy’s Child” Reekado Declares Exclusively! by Sommyangel(f): 8:07am On Jan 28, 2016
He is 22, wow
Re: “I Am Don Jazzy’s Child” Reekado Declares Exclusively! by Chestar5(f): 8:07am On Jan 28, 2016
Am now sure that 90% of nl commenters do NOT read d writeup undecided.....

Good for him, so celebrity life is boring no wonder odas cherish social media like their home...
Re: “I Am Don Jazzy’s Child” Reekado Declares Exclusively! by axortedbabe(f): 8:36am On Jan 28, 2016
Ur bottle of alomo
Re: “I Am Don Jazzy’s Child” Reekado Declares Exclusively! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
AbuadStudent:

Which soap you go like use..do you want dettol?
klin or omo will be okay.
Re: “I Am Don Jazzy’s Child” Reekado Declares Exclusively! by cruzita(f): 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
no doubt ,God used him to raise you up.small boy wey buy him mama house
Re: “I Am Don Jazzy’s Child” Reekado Declares Exclusively! by Akposkool(m): 8:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dubemkelly:
Shebi u wan deny am ni? if not for Don Jazzy, u still for ddey street. Don is your father and always will be, he's nurtured u into the man u've become
oga he never denied it na haba take am easy. Make the don jazzy no go marry born children, make he continue calling others his children. Him eyes go clear after reekado don knack wan girl belle. Shebi by then him go turn gran papa

(1) (Reply)

Actor Eniola Afeez Pens Sweet Words To Son On Birthday / Tania Omotayo & Anita Okoye Look Lovable As They Hangout At Elite Model Look(pix / 16-year-old Actress, Regina Daniels Shows Off Hot Legs In Beautiful New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.