Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,157 members, 7,845,813 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Photos:ex Pres Jonathan Displays His Award As He Is Honored Yet Again In Geneva - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos:ex Pres Jonathan Displays His Award As He Is Honored Yet Again In Geneva (991 Views)

Dele Momodu Displays His 7 Phones As He Treats Himself To A Pedicure & Manicure / Chukwuka Okonjo Displays His Latest Book On Tertiary Education In Nigeria / Aisha Buhari & Dolapo Osinbajo In Geneva (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:ex Pres Jonathan Displays His Award As He Is Honored Yet Again In Geneva by willywasco(m): 12:45am On Jan 28, 2016
Ex Pres Jonathan displays his award as he is honored yet again in Geneva

More pix http://nigerianpilot.com/photos-ex-pres-jonathan-displays-his-award-as-he-is-honored-yet-again-in-geneva/

Re: Photos:ex Pres Jonathan Displays His Award As He Is Honored Yet Again In Geneva by wazeeu: 12:57am On Jan 28, 2016
Lasser fever grin
Re: Photos:ex Pres Jonathan Displays His Award As He Is Honored Yet Again In Geneva by Bitterleafsoup: 2:14am On Jan 28, 2016
My Dear GEJ,
Jesus's people denied him, his followers at that time were only 5% of the people in his villiage, now he is worshipped by millions as a saviour.
In 3 more years they will weep for you to return, but you have been resurrected from the pits of gloom called politics, you have moved on. We the WW will always adore you.
Warmest regards,

Bitterleafsoup
Director
Wailing Wailers International

1 Like

Re: Photos:ex Pres Jonathan Displays His Award As He Is Honored Yet Again In Geneva by gtrust: 2:17am On Jan 28, 2016
Pillar of the Nigerian "change" democracy!!!

Carry go! Nothing do you #GEJ

1 Like

Re: Photos:ex Pres Jonathan Displays His Award As He Is Honored Yet Again In Geneva by Nobody: 2:40am On Jan 28, 2016
When will Buhari arrest this thief that is buying sentiments with fake paid awards all over the globe
Re: Photos:ex Pres Jonathan Displays His Award As He Is Honored Yet Again In Geneva by ticker(m): 5:12am On Jan 28, 2016
D More Ur Enemies Look, D Less They See. Ride On. "My personal ambition is not worth d blood of any Nigerian". The statement that silenced d devil and his agents against d lives of Nigeria. Whoever hates goodluck shud make badluck his/ her gateman or housemaid. I don talk finish.
Re: Photos:ex Pres Jonathan Displays His Award As He Is Honored Yet Again In Geneva by M4gunners: 5:32am On Jan 28, 2016
Jonathan keep moving forward, haters keep hating.

1 Like

Re: Photos:ex Pres Jonathan Displays His Award As He Is Honored Yet Again In Geneva by ril19(m): 6:36am On Jan 28, 2016
As for me, all these international acclaim is better than trying to slug it out with buhari in the tribunal.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Seven Die In Lagos Lagoon Boat Accident - Channels Television / President Buhari Is Free To Send Me On Assignments – Jonathan / Bishop Criticizes Igbos For Unbridled Quest For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.