Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Dog Breeders In Igando, Akesan And Evirons - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Breeders In Igando, Akesan And Evirons (2244 Views)

The Four Types Of Dog Breeders in Nigeria / Thread For Rottweiler Lovers /breeders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Breeders In Igando, Akesan And Evirons by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 28, 2016
Really would like dog breeders within this areas to meet here so we can either support, or render services to one another as the need arises.....
Re: Dog Breeders In Igando, Akesan And Evirons by xana101: 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
I stay at Igboelerin. I have just one Dog. I'm I a breeder
Re: Dog Breeders In Igando, Akesan And Evirons by jeff1607(m): 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
residing in on if when which whose at igando, if you have a rott stud, less aggressive, with box head or big head since na Wetin almost everybody dey like,pls do not hesitate to notify me.
Re: Dog Breeders In Igando, Akesan And Evirons by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 31, 2016
I stay a

1 Like

Re: Dog Breeders In Igando, Akesan And Evirons by mayor2013: 11:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
I need a good male Boerbull for stud service I stay in igando too
Re: Dog Breeders In Igando, Akesan And Evirons by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 01, 2016
mayor2013:

I ve got link to one.....contact moi
Re: Dog Breeders In Igando, Akesan And Evirons by barcaboi(m): 8:16am On Feb 02, 2016
we are not all breeders...wldnt call mysef that....u are dog lovers.....breeders take it more seriously and even guys like Prodeegee don't call themselves breeders......take note.....
Re: Dog Breeders In Igando, Akesan And Evirons by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 02, 2016
barcaboi:
we are not all breeders...wldnt call mysef that....u are dog lovers.....breeders take it more seriously and even guys like Prodeegee don't call themselves breeders......take note.....
As far as u give shelter , medication, food and water to ur dog.....then u a breeder....someone can b a dog lover, but not a breeder.....but its hard to see a dog breeder who is not a dog lover.....just to correct u
Re: Dog Breeders In Igando, Akesan And Evirons by barcaboi(m): 10:11am On Feb 02, 2016
molibediumss:

As far as u give shelter , medication, food and water to ur dog.....then u a breeder....someone can b a dog lover, but not a breeder.....but its hard to see a dog breeder who is not a dog lover.....just to correct u
Google breeding den chk ur statement again.....u are a dog owner doesn't make u a breeder, difference bro.....and breeding has different aspects.....careful selection of parents used in mating, selection of particular parents wt features u wld want to see in the puppies or offsprings. ...Being an animal scientist makes me know the difference and yet I can't call myself a breeder.......what has breeding got to do wt Providing shelter, water and whatever u listed......I have only seen few people I can refer to as breeders here...they select their studs based on specific details and follow thru on what they want.....so take note and be corrected
NB: Breeding | Define Breeding at
Dictionary.com
dictionary.reference.com/browse/
breeding
the improvement or development of
breeds of livestock, as by selective
mating and hybridization.
Re: Dog Breeders In Igando, Akesan And Evirons by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 02, 2016
Barcaboi.....u making some sense.....but will make more sense if u open another thread for with breeding and rearers as d topic......this thread isn't for d clarifications
Re: Dog Breeders In Igando, Akesan And Evirons by barcaboi(m): 11:36am On Feb 02, 2016
molibediumss:
Barcaboi.....u making some sense.....but will make more sense if u open another thread for with breeding and rearers as d topic......this thread isn't for d clarifications
no p...it's all good...Just stating the difference. ...pardon my ignorance

1 Like

Re: Dog Breeders In Igando, Akesan And Evirons by Stancrus(m): 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2016
barcaboi:

Google breeding den chk ur statement again.....u are a dog owner doesn't make u a breeder, difference bro.....and breeding has different aspects.....careful selection of parents used in mating, selection of particular parents wt features u wld want to see in the puppies or offsprings. ...Being an animal scientist makes me know the difference and yet I can't call myself a breeder.......what has breeding got to do wt Providing shelter, water and whatever u listed......I have only seen few people I can refer to as breeders here...they select their studs based on specific details and follow thru on what they want.....so take note and be corrected
NB: Breeding | Define Breeding at
Dictionary.com
dictionary.reference.com/browse/
breeding
the improvement or development of
breeds of livestock, as by selective
mating and hybridization.
so ur an animal scientists really what university did u graduate from??
Re: Dog Breeders In Igando, Akesan And Evirons by barcaboi(m): 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
Stancrus:
so ur an animal scientists really what university did u graduate from??
LAUTECH
Re: Dog Breeders In Igando, Akesan And Evirons by jeff1607(m): 2:07pm On Feb 02, 2016
mayor2013:

got some neighbours with some nice Boerboels, notify me if u wanna check them out n pls help me scout for rotties too oooo(male rotties)
Re: Dog Breeders In Igando, Akesan And Evirons by jeff1607(m): 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
only few people have tried to improve their breed here on this forum,some go for size,temperament, vulnerability to diseases (immunity to diseases), if not because we don't have a body regulating dog breeds and the sorts, you can develop a certain bloodline and call it pure, but how many people can do dat? most don't even know the pedigree of their dogs( ancestry),it also takes years to achieve,one can try with our own local breed here,since their immunity no be here* but they are very unpredictable.from a single male and female you can can up to 5 different colour patterns, every dog is unique but till one can tap into this uniqueness then u can call yourself anything, I also stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: Dog Breeders In Igando, Akesan And Evirons by Stancrus(m): 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
barcaboi:

LAUTECH
wow am happy to hear that bro
Re: Dog Breeders In Igando, Akesan And Evirons by barcaboi(m): 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
Stancrus:
wow am happy to hear that bro
u?
Re: Dog Breeders In Igando, Akesan And Evirons by Stancrus(m): 11:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
barcaboi:
u?
vet student courtesy university of nigeria nsukka

1 Like

Re: Dog Breeders In Igando, Akesan And Evirons by jeff1607(m): 10:26am On Feb 03, 2016
what would you choose if you had a choice between predigree and pure bred? and which is most important?
Re: Dog Breeders In Igando, Akesan And Evirons by pmadise(m): 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2016
I'm at Diamond Estate bus stop and I've a lovely male Caucasian...very very aggressive though.

Don't want to be a breeder, at least for now.
Re: Dog Breeders In Igando, Akesan And Evirons by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 04, 2016
pmadise:
I'm at Diamond Estate bus stop and I've a lovely male Caucasian...very very aggressive though.

Don't want to be a breeder, at least for now.
@ pmadice nice having u around.....DAT vet opposite ur bus top has to b sealed.....them too like money
Re: Dog Breeders In Igando, Akesan And Evirons by pmadise(m): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
You could be right but is there any otherbetter one around? Also, which pet shop do you use?
Re: Dog Breeders In Igando, Akesan And Evirons by pmadise(m): 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
You could be right but is there any other better one around? Also, which pet shop do you use? I'm using the said vet but goes all the way to Ipaja for other accessories...
Re: Dog Breeders In Igando, Akesan And Evirons by barcaboi(m): 7:23am On Feb 06, 2016
jeff1607:
what would you choose if you had a choice between predigree and pure bred? and which is most important?
pedigree because people always ask for pedigree papers tho left to me if it is pure I'd chiose it
Re: Dog Breeders In Igando, Akesan And Evirons by jeff1607(m): 8:02am On Mar 17, 2016
molibediumss:
I stay at Igando....as for ur request Jeff....I would look out for you....other breeders u re welkom

Bro, pls I need your contacts, lost my backup, after a reset.

hope that rott is still available?
Re: Dog Breeders In Igando, Akesan And Evirons by sozima87: 10:09am On Mar 20, 2016
Please I need a vet that will come home to take care of my puppy. If you know any please drop his/her contact, I live at agic busstop ojo, lagos. Thanks
Re: Dog Breeders In Igando, Akesan And Evirons by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 20, 2016
barcaboi eyan maywheather!!! hehehe
Re: Dog Breeders In Igando, Akesan And Evirons by barcaboi(m): 11:45am On Mar 20, 2016
sazjun:
barcaboi eyan maywheather!!! hehehe
I gentle o....wetin I do?
Re: Dog Breeders In Igando, Akesan And Evirons by jeff1607(m): 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
sozima87:
Please I need a vet that will come home to take care of my puppy. If you know any please drop his/her contact, I live at agic busstop ojo, lagos. Thanks

you wud b charged for home service
Re: Dog Breeders In Igando, Akesan And Evirons by sozima87: 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
jeff1607:

you wud b charged for home service
I know
Re: Dog Breeders In Igando, Akesan And Evirons by jeff1607(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
anyone with a male rott for stud services, I need one asap!!!
Re: Dog Breeders In Igando, Akesan And Evirons by jeff1607(m): 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
sozima87:
I know

there is one @ igboelerin junction by the left, the other @ agbara if u stil haven't found any pm me

(1) (Reply)

Boerboel-bullmastiff Mix / 5 Months Old Rottweiler Ready For New Home / Adult Female Boerboel For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.