Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Internet Money Is Real - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Internet Money Is Real (408 Views)

Money Is Not The Problem, Check-out What The Problem Is! / This Is What N100 Broom In Ondo Looks Like. The Hardship Is Real / Help, My Late Mum's Money Is Stuck In Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Internet Money Is Real by cascabank(m): 6:46am On Jan 28, 2016
I joined 4Corners last year. And i tried to invite my friends and families onboard but none believed in me.

But with the Glory of God, I was able to make above a $1000 (about 280,000naira) last year. With a one time investment of $18 (3500naira then but 5300naira now).

I was also able to build a team of above 550 in size. That's what my first six rolls reads. But my entire size is above 2000 people.

I am not here to Bragg on my achievement but to give you an offer.

With my experience in this line of biz. I am sure we can all get to greater height via 4Corners opportunity. But on a different strategy.

With my latest way of doing the biz ... I am sure I can pull you to greater height, with the help of Almighty.

I need you to quickly join my new team with $116 or at least $54. And enjoy the matching commission.

The best time to join an MLM guru is when his first and second roll is open.

I just opened a new account for this $116 strategy that as great tendency of earning us $10,000 in 4 months (as a networker or in a year if you are not a/not-a-good networker.

I already have 2 people in my first roll ... Remaining 2 more people.

This is more of a privilege. I would be glad to work for my family and friends than strangers.

Let me know if you want to know more about this strategy and the importance of join my first roll.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

MTN Says Earnings Fell 20% On Loss Of Nigerian Subscribers / Nigerian Economic Growth Slows To 2.1% As Oil Industry Contracts / The 3 Harsh Truths About Making Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.