Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

(PHOTOS) See What This Nigerian Woman Was Caught Doing On A Plane To London - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / (PHOTOS) See What This Nigerian Woman Was Caught Doing On A Plane To London (1271 Views)

See Moment A Woman Was Dragged By A Moving Train After Her Sari Got Stuck / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On A Plane En Route New York - Pictures / What Is This Airplane Doing On Lagos Road? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(PHOTOS) See What This Nigerian Woman Was Caught Doing On A Plane To London by Bigpicture(f): 7:21am On Jan 28, 2016
As sent in by someone on a trip to London.

Enroute London today, I saw something that thrilled me and it gave me assurance personally that there exists a God and He is being worshiped by his creations. 

A Nigerian Muslim woman that we boarded together, took her time to pray to God at exactly the appropriate time to do so. She asked if she could get a spot and once granted the permission to do as her religion has instructed, she went on her kneels and performed the rites.

That is just to tell you that there is no place that you can not worship your God and that God is everywhere, even in the skies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (PHOTOS) See What This Nigerian Woman Was Caught Doing On A Plane To London by INTROVERT(f): 7:22am On Jan 28, 2016
What happen to all the other Muslim men and women on that flight?? ??

3 Likes

Re: (PHOTOS) See What This Nigerian Woman Was Caught Doing On A Plane To London by Bigpicture(f): 7:22am On Jan 28, 2016
Re: (PHOTOS) See What This Nigerian Woman Was Caught Doing On A Plane To London by Imortal001: 7:22am On Jan 28, 2016
To pray na bad ne?
Re: (PHOTOS) See What This Nigerian Woman Was Caught Doing On A Plane To London by Omotayor123(f): 7:23am On Jan 28, 2016
Na wah oooo.. The woman need am.

My Dear Introvert, I see you are back from your sabbatical leave undecided
Re: (PHOTOS) See What This Nigerian Woman Was Caught Doing On A Plane To London by Meeloreh(f): 7:26am On Jan 28, 2016
Hehehe, so she's with a compass to know waft direction she's facing. Bet shey if turbulence start what wil happen . Safety precautions

2 Likes

Re: (PHOTOS) See What This Nigerian Woman Was Caught Doing On A Plane To London by haconjy(m): 7:32am On Jan 28, 2016
moslem sha....
they prove to be good worshiper but...
well how I wish they are all peaceful, the world will have being the best place to be..
its good to serve God with true heart

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) See What This Nigerian Woman Was Caught Doing On A Plane To London by haconjy(m): 7:32am On Jan 28, 2016
moslem sha....
they prove to be good worshiper but...
well how I wish they are all peaceful, the world will have being the best place to be..
its good to serve God with true heart

www.themafrica..com
Re: (PHOTOS) See What This Nigerian Woman Was Caught Doing On A Plane To London by BIDEEN: 7:40am On Jan 28, 2016
It would have been done on her seat either as it is permitted on a journey of such and it would be 2 rakaats.( Kosri)
Re: (PHOTOS) See What This Nigerian Woman Was Caught Doing On A Plane To London by BIDEEN: 7:41am On Jan 28, 2016
It would have been done on her seat either as it is permitted on a journey of such and it would be 2 rakaats.( Kosri)

Islam mean Peace both contextual and direct meaning
Re: (PHOTOS) See What This Nigerian Woman Was Caught Doing On A Plane To London by lumzybo: 7:43am On Jan 28, 2016
Mere show off... undecided

Can't she do a combined prayer when she get off the plane in the comfort of her house/mosque?

Or that portion of the holy book have been amended? undecided

3 Likes

Re: (PHOTOS) See What This Nigerian Woman Was Caught Doing On A Plane To London by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 28, 2016
Mtchhwwww, was expecting sexy romantic pics not this nonsense rubbish

1 Like

Re: (PHOTOS) See What This Nigerian Woman Was Caught Doing On A Plane To London by Mutuwa(m): 7:50am On Jan 28, 2016
Bigpicture:
As sent in by someone on a trip to London.

Enroute London today, I saw something that thrilled me and it gave me assurance personally that there exists a God and He is being worshiped by his creations. 

A Nigerian Muslim woman that we boarded together, took her time to pray to God at exactly the appropriate time to do so. She asked if she could get a spot and once granted the permission to do as her religion has instructed, she went on her kneels and performed the rites.

That is just to tell you that there is no place that you can not worship your God and that God is everywhere, even in the skies.

The Almighty is everywhere. smiley
Re: (PHOTOS) See What This Nigerian Woman Was Caught Doing On A Plane To London by tswitch: 8:21am On Jan 28, 2016
An attempt at whitewashing the image of the religion of Islam.
Re: (PHOTOS) See What This Nigerian Woman Was Caught Doing On A Plane To London by xreal: 8:22am On Jan 28, 2016
Good, at least she wasn't doing some incantations with some red feathers tied to a bloody calabash.

Hajia! May Allah grant your good heart desires.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Moving To Abidjan, Cote D'ivoire / Ponzi Haters Guides To Investing For Abroad People / Texas Governor Lies: S. Africans are Crossing US-Mexico Border Illegally (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.