Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Desmond Elliot And Emeka Ike Who's Da Boom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot And Emeka Ike Who's Da Boom (1998 Views)

Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo) / Ini Edo & Chika Ike … Who Is More Beautiful? / Desmond Elliot And His Lovely Family (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desmond Elliot And Emeka Ike Who's Da Boom by vidice(f): 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2006
to all desmond and emeka ike's fans
who do u think is more cute.
Re: Desmond Elliot And Emeka Ike Who's Da Boom by sammyjl(f): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2007
cool I prefer Desmond Elliot
Re: Desmond Elliot And Emeka Ike Who's Da Boom by Ameriefan(f): 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2007
Desmond
Re: Desmond Elliot And Emeka Ike Who's Da Boom by Chyy(f): 3:44pm On Jan 28, 2007
The two are bunch of chalatans, pls lets us not polute this site by asking about chalatans.
Re: Desmond Elliot And Emeka Ike Who's Da Boom by Everbright(f): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2007
Emeka Ike is living on past glory
He refused to grow with the industry
His dressing is zero
One is supposed to change with the changing years
For Desmond,I think he's cute but needs shocked to grow up
Re: Desmond Elliot And Emeka Ike Who's Da Boom by neelsel(f): 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2007
Everbright:

Emeka Ike is living on past glory
He refused to grow with the industry
His dressing is zero
One is supposed to change with the changing years
For Desmond,I think he's cute but needs shocked to grow up

ROFLMAO,
Everbright, you are funny. But I like Emeka. I think he has this kinda "laid back sexiness" about him,
Re: Desmond Elliot And Emeka Ike Who's Da Boom by peterwifey(f): 12:43am On Feb 26, 2007
desmond!!
Re: Desmond Elliot And Emeka Ike Who's Da Boom by anabell(f): 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2007
desmond is d bomb
Re: Desmond Elliot And Emeka Ike Who's Da Boom by trendy(f): 5:27pm On Apr 16, 2007
Desmond all the way
Re: Desmond Elliot And Emeka Ike Who's Da Boom by chiogo(f): 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2007
neither of them is d bomb! They are both chi-chi mons.

(1) (Reply)

Anna Nicole Smith / Rick Ross Vs Tuface! / PHOTOS: MTN Project Fame Winners Receive Car Prizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.