Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father (4481 Views)

Queen Susan Eniolorunda‎ Covers Aceconnect Magazine Front Page As Debbie / Jim Iyke Denies He Was Delivered From Witchcraft / Burnaboy's Camp Denies He Assaulted Any Lady In PH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by TOYOSI20(f): 3:43am On Jun 30, 2009
Im great big bruv. . . . . how are u feeling ?? wink
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by dayokanu(m): 3:48am On Jun 30, 2009
I dey where you put me oh.

Thanks for keeping me posted wink wink wink
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by TOYOSI20(f): 3:53am On Jun 30, 2009
LOL!!!. . . .i can feel the sarcasm oo baby,. . . .why the jab naa?? shocked cry cry
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by dayokanu(m): 3:59am On Jun 30, 2009
Wetin I do oh. My name aint  SAKA KAZIM tongue tongue tongue tongue

WHich jab I no jab oh.

cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by TOYOSI20(f): 4:03am On Jun 30, 2009
dayokanu:

Wetin I do oh. My name aint SAKA KAZIM tongue tongue tongue tongue

WHich jab I no jab oh.

Posting me/standing me up I mean cry cry cry cry cry cry

LOL!!!. . .tani niyen oo?? cheesy cheesy

Oh that, . . .not to worry i go surprise you soon, . . . . wink cool cool
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by dayokanu(m): 4:05am On Jun 30, 2009
My bad!!! I thought sarcasm was the American way of calling me SAKA KAZIM. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Ma lo wi be. I go say u talk am
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by TOYOSI20(f): 4:16am On Jun 30, 2009
LOL!!. . .yeah u can always quote me on that too. . . .LOL!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2009
. . .now we are hearin Debbie Rowe was just the surrogate and not the biological mother of the kids.

The kids were said to be conceived in vitro. wat r we goin to hear next?
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2009
Ziggy_mama:

. . .now we are hearin Debbie Rowe was just the surrogate and not the biological mother of the kids.
  The kids were said to be conceived in vitro. wat r we goin to hear next?
we are going to hear every bullshit news from here to india, but there is one fact that cannot be overlooked, and that is that the first 2 children look very unlikely to have been fathered by a black man. now if the father was mixed race i would understand but this kind of "whiteness" can only come from 2 whitish parent.
as for the third one, he does look like a bit of "brown" in his blood.
will it make any difference at the end who the father is?! nope.
what matters really is who get the kids? and are they really out for the best interest of the children or rather after the money? (if they can get their hands on any)
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by mamagee3(f): 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2009
They are two types of imbeciles.

1. The slowpoke with no class
2. The slowpoke with no self-dignity

And Debbie Rowe falls into both Categories. angry
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by savanaha: 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

we are going to hear every bullshit news from here to india, but there is one fact that cannot be overlooked, and that is that the first 2 children look very unlikely to have been fathered by a black man. now if the father was mixed race i would understand but this kind of "whiteness" can only come from 2 whitish parent.[/b]as for the third one, he does look like a bit of "brown" in his blood.
will it make any difference at the end who the father is?! nope.
what matters really is [b]who get the kids?
and are they really out for the best interest of the children or rather after the money? (if they can get their hands on any)

Exactly. Some people will tell you that the children with blonde hair and Roman nose look like Michael Jackson, as if vitilago affects genes
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by No2Atheism(m): 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2009
Infact it now seems even [b]Debbie Rowe is not even the biological mother [/b]afterall for some of the children.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/30/debbie-rowe-not-kids-biol_n_223054.html
http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/30/michael-jackson-debbie-rowe-surrogate-children-in-vitro/

bottom line is that Jackson future generation is now being taken over by a group of white people. How sad
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2009
one thing that seems to be sure about this whole MJ saga is that so far  they only found one OLD will that he made back in 2002 where he left all his assets to his mother and various charities and also that not a cent is left to his father on that will.
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by tpiah: 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2009
since the parents are still together, I dont think it matters if his dad doesnt receive anything.

As long as he's comfortable and fed, there shouldnt be a problem, imo.
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by tpiah: 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2009
do the kids look like this man:

Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by Nobody: 3:46am On Jul 02, 2009
tpiah:

since the parents are still together, I dont think it matters if his dad doesnt receive anything.
As long as he's comfortable and fed, there shouldnt be a problem, imo.

well not really because if the mother suddenly were to die, the father would be left penniless as there is already a name for succession if the mother passes away, refuses to take it over or just is not mentally fit.
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by mamagee3(f): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2009
Stupid Debbie!
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by lindabon: 12:13am On Jul 19, 2009
ewww MJ. wen wil dis saga stop. even upon ur death, worst stories r stil followin and haunting u. i jst tink people dat want 2b famous should b prepared 4fame b4 jumping in2 dspot lights. MJ was'nt jst prepared and dt is y he screwed up big time. nevertheless, i stil love him so much, RIP MJ.

as 4d topic, dose kidz r definitely nt MJ's.even wid a proof and assurance, i personally will neva beliv dt dy r his kidz. buh d earlier dy took dis kidz out of the media and paparazzi's, d beta. dis was particularly wat mj wanted 2avoid,nw his plans r jst messed up.he is jst nt a gud planner else; y cant he do any tin rit 4heavens sake's!!! stil love ya. RIP

2d Debbie of a woman, in our african tradition back in d days, if a woman dares 2put up half of dis kind of ur behaviour, she wil b meant 2walk round d whole village square naked, and of cos heavily flogged whilst in d process, at d end of which she is banished 4rm d land., i may hv ova exagerrated dat fact grin , bt cant deir b a more modernized punishment 4dis err in behaviour,

Micheal's life slash death is just like a movie ! drama, romance, suspence, action, comedy, horror, everytin dey am! GRAB YOUR COPY NOW! KPISHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by LadyT(f): 12:21am On Jul 19, 2009
Point of correction MJ was never FULLY BLACK.  He is half black and half native american!

Google it

Who gives a damn whoses sperm was used they are his God damn kids!

People adopt everyday leave this dead man and HIS children alone
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by kizi: 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2009
LadyT:

Point of correction MJ was never FULLY BLACK. He is half black and half native american!

Google it

@LadyT
I agree with you besides Debbie's attorney and best friend was on Larry King show yesterday after the interview with MJ's father and she confirmed that those kids are MJ's.
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by mamag3: 12:57am On Jul 31, 2009
Debbie Rowe is a money grubbing monster. angry
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by AngieFan(f): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2009
LadyT:

Point of correction MJ was never FULLY BLACK.  He is half black and half native american!

Google it

Stop the BS! Michael Jackson was a black man, a full black man! And there is no way his seed could have produced three white children.

So he had a Native American ancestor waaaaaaaaaaay back in his blood line and perhaps some Irish, that doesn't now make him half of those races. Heck, Some Nigerians even have Portuguese, Arab or Oyibo running through their blood lines from the transatlantic slave trade days, it doesn't mean that they can now claim half of that race.
Re: Mother Of Michael Jackon's Children Debbie Rowe Denies He Was Their Father by sley4life(m): 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2009
then who is their real father

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda: I Miss You Segun, Come Get Me Before I Run Mad[by God]. / Women Shrinks Waist To An Extreme 16-inches With Corset (SEE VIDEO) COMMENT / [PHOTOS] 4 Nigerian Female Footballers Who Can Easily Be Mistaken For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.