Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Yoruba Actor, Damola Olatunji Shows Off His Twins [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Actor, Damola Olatunji Shows Off His Twins [photos] (3840 Views)

Bukola Awoyemi: I Am Married To Damola Olatunji, Didn’t Snatch Him From Ex-wife / Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) / Damola Olatunji Acquires Primestone Hotel And Suites In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Actor, Damola Olatunji Shows Off His Twins [photos] by Lautechgossip(m): 10:37am On Jan 28, 2016
Popular Yoruba actor cum movie director,Damola Olatunji, took to Instagram earlier today to share photo of his adorable twins – a boy and a girl.

The photo features Damola and his cute Taiwo and Kehinde chilling in the bed.

The mother of the children is a fellow actress,Bukola Awoyemi, a beautiful and talented actress, who became popular after playing the lead in Tunde Kelani‘s award-winning flick, Arugba.

The kids recently celebrated their one year birthday.

http://www.muzikstreets.com/yoruba-actor-damola-olatunji-shows-off-his-twins-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Yoruba Actor, Damola Olatunji Shows Off His Twins [photos] by ernesty20(m): 10:39am On Jan 28, 2016
Re: Yoruba Actor, Damola Olatunji Shows Off His Twins [photos] by pet4ril(f): 11:00am On Jan 28, 2016
Waooo.. Cute, the woman is very bursty..... Enough suckling tongue
Re: Yoruba Actor, Damola Olatunji Shows Off His Twins [photos] by YorubaWoman: 11:02am On Jan 28, 2016
Oh my

That fine bobo
The wife is so bursty
Dayuuum
smiley
Re: Yoruba Actor, Damola Olatunji Shows Off His Twins [photos] by Sixtustony(m): 11:06am On Jan 28, 2016
Adorable
Re: Yoruba Actor, Damola Olatunji Shows Off His Twins [photos] by cruzita(f): 11:41am On Jan 28, 2016
that woman's milk factory no go ever dry up.cute babies
Re: Yoruba Actor, Damola Olatunji Shows Off His Twins [photos] by pretydiva(f): 11:49am On Jan 28, 2016
Awww...dis is super cute..baba God pls bless me wit twins, a boy n a girl when d time comes. Amen
Re: Yoruba Actor, Damola Olatunji Shows Off His Twins [photos] by Lolaabokoku(f): 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
Oh God! Give me cute twins like these

I pray!!!

(1) (Reply)

10 Sexy Celebrity Pregnancy Photo Shoots That Will Blow Your Mind / Jane Emoka Sextape Leaks - The Girl Behind Miss Anambra Cucumber Sextape (video) / Seyi Shay Is All Shades Of Hot & Sexy In Alluring Photos [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.