Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,967 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

One Of The Greatest Movies I Have Ever Seen. 'War Room' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Of The Greatest Movies I Have Ever Seen. 'War Room' (2187 Views)

BBNaija: Nina "My Greatest Fear Is Losing Collins, My Boyfriend" / Movies I Have...watched / Three Greatest Movies Of All Time_what's Your Pick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Greatest Movies I Have Ever Seen. 'War Room' by donogaga(m): 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
It's a film that successfully portrayed "prayer.... forgiveness, temptation, conversion, and, most importantly, the cosmic struggle between God and the devil that occur in every home and every heart.

"There are many people out there - white and black who stay
with their families and work through their problems. They
aren’t thugs or gang leaders. ’ War Room ’ tells the truth
about society by showing the reverse of that stereotype..... but this problem is much bigger than human beings. This movie will give you a way to take these problems to the Lord and show you that prayer is the best weapon to fight back.

"some might call it a faith-based David versus the secular Goliaths in the entertainment industry".

A Must watch.....

War room
https://drive.google.com/a/body2have.co.uk/file/d/0B4JCx7xZbphsWWVhN19hdU9IZVE/view?usp=drive_web

That's if you have the data allowance to download it. It's about 700MB.

Re: One Of The Greatest Movies I Have Ever Seen. 'War Room' by greenbackboogie(m): 9:52am On Feb 28, 2016
File is no longer available
Re: One Of The Greatest Movies I Have Ever Seen. 'War Room' by Oluwagrace1(f): 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2016
Nice movie, it's a must seen for everyone.

http://mp4mobilemovies.net/showmovie.php?id=6339

Use this link

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Nickelodeon Series You Shouldn’t Miss / Yoruba Movies Are Destroying Peoples Name With Their Senseless Titles / Jaden Smith Revealed As Iron Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.