Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

2face Finally Reacts To Blackface's Allegations Of Song Theft Against Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Finally Reacts To Blackface's Allegations Of Song Theft Against Him (649 Views)

Wizkid/ Davido's Dubai Fight: Sunday Are Finally Reacts. Calls Tekno His Son. / Blackface Calls On FG To Arrest Tuface Over Song Theft / 2face To Blackface: Apologise To Me Or I Sue You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Finally Reacts To Blackface's Allegations Of Song Theft Against Him by teebiggs(m): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
Nigerian music Legend 2face, in a new chat with Channels TV’s Entertainment News, reacted to the allegations of song theft by his former band mate Blackface saying;

"My brother it’s just so unfortunate. I don't know where it is coming from. I'm trying to think of different reasons. I thought maybe his account was hacked or something. Apparently it wasn’t hacked, so we'll trash the whole matter.. but I've got nothing but love and respect for him and it's just so unfortunate that he's coming at me like that."

When asked if he still considers him (Blackface) a friend, 2face said; "Apparently he doesn’t consider me his friend anymore but I wish him no ill-will. Let’s leave it like that for now."

http://enquizzle..com.ng/2016/01/2face-finally-reacts-to-blackfaces.html

Re: 2face Finally Reacts To Blackface's Allegations Of Song Theft Against Him by xpac01(m): 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
Epic!!
Re: 2face Finally Reacts To Blackface's Allegations Of Song Theft Against Him by enoqueen: 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
Na tuface talk all this English himself abi Una interpret for am lipsrsealed
Re: 2face Finally Reacts To Blackface's Allegations Of Song Theft Against Him by teebiggs(m): 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
enoqueen:
Na tuface talk all this English himself abi Una interpret for am lipsrsealed

Lol
Re: 2face Finally Reacts To Blackface's Allegations Of Song Theft Against Him by Topccy007: 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
Baba, face ur progressive career. If Blackface wants your fame, tell him to come and have it.

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Meets President General Buhari (photos) / Photos From Julius Awgu Show, Life As I See It, THE Rebirth / I Refused To Give Future My Number, Later He Became Famous – Victoria Kimani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.