Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

RMD Shares Hilarious Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD Shares Hilarious Throwback Photo (23695 Views)

Bovi Shows Off His Makeup-Free Wife, Shares Hilarious Story / RMD Shares Throwback Photo From His Youthful Days Before The Money / RMD Shares Photo Of His Granddaughter, Elohor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMD Shares Hilarious Throwback Photo by VickyRotex(f): 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
Swagger mehnnn cheesy cheesy
Re: RMD Shares Hilarious Throwback Photo by ndnuray(m): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ehn ehn , mosque mind ni ..
gen2briz:

For your church mind
Re: RMD Shares Hilarious Throwback Photo by SAMBARRY: 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
grin grin grin
niggi4life:
grin now that was funny, sometimes when I see my old pics I feel so ashamed and shy about myself..
There was one old pix of mine, I was wearing a bandana on my head, toothpick in my mouth, those 150naira eye glasses on my face,towel on my neck(like idris abdukareem) I was wearing a white singlet(for Christ sake why undecided) and with one baggy jeans(that could fit two grown up men) with one rugged Timbalend(fake ass Tims)

To top it all, I went to LASU motion ground like that, alone all the way from Okoko.......

I wish I can upload the pix but I still haven't forgiven myself for dressing that way grin
Re: RMD Shares Hilarious Throwback Photo by Appareil(m): 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
niggi4life:
grin now that was funny, sometimes when I see my old pics I feel so ashamed and shy about myself..
There was one old pix of mine, I was wearing a bandana on my head, toothpick in my mouth, those 150naira eye glasses on my face,towel on my neck(like idris abdukareem) I was wearing a white singlet(for Christ sake why undecided) and with one baggy jeans(that could fit two grown up men) with one rugged Timbalend(fake ass Tims)

To top it all, I went to LASU motion ground like that, alone all the way from Okoko.......

I wish I can upload the pix but I still haven't forgiven myself for dressing that way grin
I can imagine o!
Re: RMD Shares Hilarious Throwback Photo by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
niggi4life:

picture or I don't bliv
Re: RMD Shares Hilarious Throwback Photo by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
DAYS OFHOUSE OF KESE JABARI
Re: RMD Shares Hilarious Throwback Photo by eDoc: 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
1stolax:
IN a movie set

Abi

ON a movie set undecided

Where the picture was taken,hence in a movie set(movie set-up)

He was on a movie set,hence you are seeing the picture.

context bro/sis

"Who did this to me in a movie set?
He knows who clothed and dressed him,hence who did this to me,that's in the past.

YOUR TAKE
"Who did this to me on a movie set?"
Perhaps,still asking,who did this to me,'on' is still kind of continuous,he doesn't know who clothed him and is still
trying to find out who did this?

He is correct and you are too,but get the context.

2 Likes

Re: RMD Shares Hilarious Throwback Photo by liberty5783(m): 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
rry807:
To us now, this is a hilarious look but back then it was dope..He captioned it
"Who did this to me in a movie set? TBT days are d best"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBE-_fYLy0Y/?taken-by=mofedamijo

back in d days
Re: RMD Shares Hilarious Throwback Photo by Fiwasayo(f): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
niggi4life:

For real,this is hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: RMD Shares Hilarious Throwback Photo by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
this is what hunger can do grin
Re: RMD Shares Hilarious Throwback Photo by KanwuliaJara: 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
Areeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! cheesy
Re: RMD Shares Hilarious Throwback Photo by feaworaoja007: 8:26am On Jan 29, 2016
niggi4life:
There was one old pix of mine, I was wearing a bandana on my head, toothpick in my mouth, those 150naira eye glasses on my face,towel on my neck(like idris abdukareem) I was wearing a white singlet(for Christ sake why undecided) and with one baggy jeans(that could fit two grown up men) with one rugged Timbalend(fake ass Tims) pls upload nah; just cover ur face cheesy

Re: RMD Shares Hilarious Throwback Photo by feaworaoja007: 8:27am On Jan 29, 2016
niggi4life:

pls upload nah; just cover ur face oor something cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eldeethedon Shares Cute Photos With His Daughter / Picture Of Tiwa Savage's Manager Pecking Her In A Club / Overcomers Church Responds To Failed Marriage Attempt By Actor Akiyesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.