Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

PDP Governors Sack Uche Secondus - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Governors Sack Uche Secondus (26038 Views)

EFCC Rejects Uche Secondus Offer To Refund 23 Luxury Cars,Insists On N310m / Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji / Court Sacks Uche Secondus, PDP Acting Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Governors Sack Uche Secondus by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
modath:

Ever since you dropped the anti Nigeria's Progress stand, you don BAE small, not fully o, just small. cheesy wink
grin
Re: PDP Governors Sack Uche Secondus by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
modath:

Haba, nor dey think like dat, nah we real cool. wink we nor get any issues, you are very correct about the illegality, you just don't want to accept the ulterior motives teleguiding the governor's actions......

Ever since you dropped the anti Nigeria's Progress stand, you don BAE small, not fully o, just small. cheesy wink
That's why I love you. I no be anti-naija before na angry angry
Re: PDP Governors Sack Uche Secondus by ogmaskman: 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
modath:

Like I posited earlier, Barca sees only what he chooses to, whatever else is there, e nor concern am...

They are planning to fragment PDP so they can quietly form another party without being asked to surrender their mandates...

Naija politicians are a step ahead of devil himself, e dey learn trickery , deception from them.. cheesy

You suppose open church. You be prophet?

The name PDP has become an overweight baggage, the only way out is to cause an implosion to pave the way for their real intentions.
Re: PDP Governors Sack Uche Secondus by focus7: 7:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
Blame Buhari, Blame Tinubu, Blame APC for this! PDP useless party.
Re: PDP Governors Sack Uche Secondus by saintandsinnerz: 7:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mynd44:
TonyeBarcanista, are you now seeing the fractions?

CC Modath
What is fraction Mr man? I hope you don't mean faction
Re: PDP Governors Sack Uche Secondus by Zakkyoz: 7:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
kennygee:
Igbos and these their names sha.

Hyginus, Ignatus, Romanus, Evarastus.

i have been angry since mid day but your post has forced me to laugh. do you know my boss while in Enugu is called "DonaTUS"
Re: PDP Governors Sack Uche Secondus by Semper247(m): 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
modath:

Like I posited earlier, Barca sees only what he chooses to, whatever else is there, e nor concern am...

They are planning to fragment PDP so they can quietly form another party without being asked to surrender their mandates...

Naija politicians are a step ahead of devil himself, e dey learn trickery , deception from them.. cheesy
@"naija politicians are a step ahead of the devil...... " grin this should contest the quote if the year. I can't agree more with u on this

1 Like

Re: PDP Governors Sack Uche Secondus by modath(f): 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
Semper247:

@"naija politicians are a step ahead of the devil...... " grin this should contest the quote if the year. I can't agree more with u on this

Thanks for the compliments... wink
Re: PDP Governors Sack Uche Secondus by lielbree: 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
Good move. Secondus is nothing but a snake
Re: PDP Governors Sack Uche Secondus by Ugik(m): 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
kennygee:

i will pardon your ignorance but Learn it today that those aforementioned names are not tribal names but English names.
Re: PDP Governors Sack Uche Secondus by SirToby(m): 8:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
kennygee:
Livinus, Donatus, Istifanus, Erastus, Secondus etc
Re: PDP Governors Sack Uche Secondus by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ugik:

i will pardon your ignorance but Learn it today that those aforementioned names are not tribal names but English names.

I'm not a fool. I know this too well. So its not about Ignorance. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with what I've said.
Re: PDP Governors Sack Uche Secondus by ihatesycophant(m): 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
In hierarchical order after Chairman, I think it should be Vice Chairman before Secretary. Well, it not a new thing. A PDP governor in Niger state handed power to Speaker of the House when he was to traveled. The number three on the hierarchy, same with this madness they are about to engage in PDP now. PDP no law but they would never follow same.
Re: PDP Governors Sack Uche Secondus by Fearcom(m): 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
PDP must die.

By Fire

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Put Atiku, Buhari And Tinubu In One Political Pot? – Lamido / 2023: Peter Obi’s Acceptance Speech As Labour Party's Presidential Candidate / Tinubu To Obasanjo: You Are An Election Rigger Without Peer (2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.