Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,196 members, 7,849,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Eritrea Marital Law Compelling Men To Two Wives Is FALSE And NOT TRUE - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eritrea Marital Law Compelling Men To Two Wives Is FALSE And NOT TRUE (852 Views)

Robbery At A Bank In Ilorin This Afternoon Is False - Police / Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) / Reports Of Alleged Murder Of Man By Soldiers In Ikorodu Not True - Nigerian Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eritrea Marital Law Compelling Men To Two Wives Is FALSE And NOT TRUE by amfjay: 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
A twisted story that Eritrean men have been mandated to marry at least two wives or face jail term is false and never true.

A satirical story that Eritrean men have been ordered to marry at least two wives, which has been shared across Africa, has upset Eritrean officials.
"Even a madman in [the Eritrean capital] Asmara would know that this story was not true," an Eritrean official told BBC in an interview........

All the visa application to Eritrea should be withdrawn and the over crowded buses emptied, if you are in Eritrea already for same reason, take heart, return back home and dont be in haste to believe and acting on what you hear or see.

Source: http://www.ambassadorsblog.com/index.php/politics/243-eritrea-law.html

Re: Eritrea Marital Law Compelling Men To Two Wives Is FALSE And NOT TRUE by Cutehector(m): 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
Whether they like it or not, men must go there cheesy

Am even travelling there soon for a vacay cheesy
Re: Eritrea Marital Law Compelling Men To Two Wives Is FALSE And NOT TRUE by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
i thought as much, i wish this law was in naija, pity the lazy ones cos jail here they go grin
Re: Eritrea Marital Law Compelling Men To Two Wives Is FALSE And NOT TRUE by itsjay: 2:03am On Feb 01, 2016
Cutehector:
Whether they like it or not, men must go there cheesy

Am even travelling there soon for a vacay cheesy

I thought as much, we should find out ourselves by traveling to Eritrea
Re: Eritrea Marital Law Compelling Men To Two Wives Is FALSE And NOT TRUE by itsjay: 2:06am On Feb 01, 2016
osedvgirl:
i thought as much, i wish this law was in naija, pity the lazy ones cos jail here they go grin

If they do that in Nigeria, Only the women refusal especially in the south west and east will be enough to terminate it, it will not hold, Nigerians are too stubborn you cannot compel them that easily.

Na there you go see English tire, like ; For What; Why, who said, on what bases. Even self, they will charge federal government to court
Re: Eritrea Marital Law Compelling Men To Two Wives Is FALSE And NOT TRUE by amfjay: 2:49am On Feb 19, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be A Victim, I Was Scam By Them. / BREAKING NEWS: 3 Ikorodu Abucted Girls Recued / Pastor Sent To Jail After Raping 7 Year-old Daughter In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.