Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Play Foreign Lotteries From Nigeria For FREE - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Play Foreign Lotteries From Nigeria For FREE (16814 Views)

How To Earn Per Free Referral With Wealthy Affiliate From Nigeria / Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria For Sale? / Laptop Power Bank In Nigeria For Sale @ 12k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Play Foreign Lotteries From Nigeria For FREE by sovpounds(m): 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
Now interested Nigerians can participate in foreign lotteries without spending a dime. We buy the lottery tickets and all you do is register for the draws available on our website. Within 72 hours you are to check whether you won.

The following draws are currently available within the next few days;

Euromillions (Europe) - 131 million Euros; Jackpot Date January 29, 2016
Megamillions (United States) - 56 million US Dollars; Jackpot Date January 29, 2016
Powerball (United States) - 96 million US Dollars; Jackpot Date January 30, 2016

I would try and give updates here of upcoming lottery jackpots available on the site especially lottery jackpots that exceed 50 million US Dollars. If you are interested in participating in these multi million US Dollar jackpots please visit the link on my signature to sign up and if you have any problems or questions you can post them on this thread or give me a call.

Good Luck.

2 Likes

Re: Play Foreign Lotteries From Nigeria For FREE by sovpounds(m): 5:28am On Jan 31, 2016
The United States Mega Millions Lottery Jackpot is now $63 million. The draw would take place on Tuesday, February 2, 2016. Everyone who wants to be a part of this draw should simply register for FREE on our website between now and at least close of business in Nigeria on February 2, 2016. Due to the time difference between Nigeria and the United States, the draw would still be available till then.

1 Like

Re: Play Foreign Lotteries From Nigeria For FREE by laurex: 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2016
Give me clue on how to register on your website.
Laurex86@hotmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Play Foreign Lotteries From Nigeria For FREE by sovpounds(m): 11:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
laurex:
Give me clue on how to register on your website.
Laurex86@hotmail.com

Click the link on my signature, when the webpage opens click "Create New Account". When you register you can login at anytime to register for available draws by clicking "We play you win". You can check if you won at anytime by logging in and clicking "Latest Winners".

1 Like

Re: Play Foreign Lotteries From Nigeria For FREE by sovpounds(m): 12:42am On Feb 01, 2016
The United States Powerball Lottery Jackpot is now $112 million. The draw would take place on Wednesday, February 3, 2016. Everyone who wants to be a part of this draw should simply register for FREE on our website between now and at least close of business in Nigeria on February 3, 2016. Due to the time difference between Nigeria and the United States, the draw would still be available till then.
Re: Play Foreign Lotteries From Nigeria For FREE by sovpounds(m): 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
Jackpot Directory, New "We Play - You Win" Lotto added! U.S. - Powerball $136 Million. Register NOW For FREE! The draw is tonight at 10.59pm Eastern Time (ET) which is equivalent to 4.59am Nigerian Time on February 7, 2016.
Re: Play Foreign Lotteries From Nigeria For FREE by sovpounds(m): 11:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
Who said Nigerians can not participate in lottery draws in the United States?

Who said Nigerians cannot win and have the money sent to them in Nigeria?

There are two huge jackpots in the United States within the next two days; the Megamillions draw is on February 12, 2016 while the Powerball draw is on February 13, 2016.

The Megamillions jackpot is currently has $87 million up for grabs while Powerball currently has $176 million up for grabs.

Would it not be nice if these millions of US Dollars enter Nigeria and help to increase the supply of foreign exchange in Nigeria?
Re: Play Foreign Lotteries From Nigeria For FREE by sovpounds(m): 8:30am On Feb 15, 2016
Previously one had to be living in a country to participate in lottery draws conducted in that country. But the internet has now made it possible for lottery players to live in one country and buy lottery tickets in another country. The internet has also made it possible to live in one country and win a lottery jackpot in another country. Recently a lottery player in Iraq won $6.4 million in Oregon, United States. The story was covered by news websites around the world, here are two examples of the news coverage

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/09/oregon-lottery-64-million-jackpot-won-over-internet-by-man-living-in-iraq.html

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-iraq-wins-6-4-million-oregon-lottery-jackpot-n477441

There are two lottery draws coming up in the United States; the Megamillions jackpot of $94 million tomorrow, February 16, 2016 and the Powerball jackpot of $189 million on Wednesday, February 17, 2016. If you have not signed up, visit our website signup and register for free for "We play, you win". We have already bought the tickets for these two draws all you have to do is to register for free on our website.

If it is possible for someone in Iraq to win a lottery in the United States it is also possible for someone in Nigeria to win a lottery in the United States or in any other country.
Re: Play Foreign Lotteries From Nigeria For FREE by Utchry: 10:17am On Feb 15, 2016
So how do I know I've won. What is the procedure from registration to winning and money in my account.
Re: Play Foreign Lotteries From Nigeria For FREE by sovpounds(m): 7:28am On Feb 16, 2016
Utchry:
So how do I know I've won. What is the procedure from registration to winning and money in my account.

Thank you for your post. I am sorry I did not respond within the recommended timeframe. Here are the answers to your questions.

So how do I know I've won?

Within 72 hours of every draw you register for, you can check if you won a prize at anytime by logging in and clicking "Latest Winners".

What is the procedure from registration to winning and money in my account?

1. Signup by clicking "Create New Account" on the homepage

2. Update your date of birth to confirm you are 18+

3. Register for free by clicking "We play, you win" and you would have an opportunity to win when the tickets we buy win prizes.

Or you can click "Play your own numbers" if you want to select your own lottery numbers. You have to pay for the ticket if you select your own lottery numbers

4. You can see scanned lottery tickets that have been purchased for every draw by clicking any lottery listed under "Lottery Ticket History"

5. Winnings would be paid via bank wire to your domiciliary account in Nigeria (if you live in Nigeria) or to your bank account anywhere in the world if you live outside Nigeria

6. If you have any other questions or queries not addressed in this post, please call our Customer Service on +2348039442732

Thank you for your interest.
Re: Play Foreign Lotteries From Nigeria For FREE by sovpounds(m): 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
When ever you are doing something, it is always important to start early. Its nice to get in on the ground floor. People who come in later after you succeed or after you become a household name would find it difficult to keep up with you.

Linda Ikeji was blogging for years, when she was earning little or nothing from blogging in her first few years of blogging many people did not see blogging as a profession that could be ventured into. But when news stories emerged that Linda Ikeji had purchased a mansion in Banana Island, Ikoyi, Lagos for 500 million naira, suddenly blogging became the in thing, there were reports that over 10,000 new blogs were opened in Nigeria a week after the story of the purchase of the house. Why did these new bloggers have to wait for Linda Ikeji to buy a house in Banana Island before they started blogging?

Olajumoke Orisaguna, the lady whose life changed overnight from a bread seller to a model sold bread in Lagos for 6 months in 2011. She returned to Osun State to learn hair dressing and when things became difficult for her she decided to return to Lagos to sell bread again in January 2016 and in February 2016 her life changed. There are reports that some women have started selling bread hoping their life would also change. Why cant they sell bread because they have to earn money? Why do they have to wait for Olajumoke Orisaguna to hit it big before they remember that they can sell bread?

In the same vein, some Nigerians living in Nigeria and some living abroad and some foreigners have been diligently registering for free for "We play, you win" on our website. But the moment someone in Nigeria wins maybe $500,000 or $1 million and we get free international media coverage, tens of thousands of Nigerians especially those who currently play Baba Ijebu, bet9ja, surebet etc would rush to our website to signup and register for free. Why wait till someone in Nigeria wins $500,000 or $1 million and brings the money to Nigeria?

The Megamillions jackpot for tomorrow February 19, 2016 is now at $104 million. The Powerball jackpot for February 20, 2016 is now at $212 million. Dont you think it is right for you to register for free on our website now, rather than be among the tens of thousands that would signup and register later?
Re: Play Foreign Lotteries From Nigeria For FREE by sovpounds(m): 11:27pm On Feb 22, 2016
I always find it exciting playing lottery games when the jackpots exceed $100 million.

United States Mega Millions, $114 million, Draw Date, Tuesday, February 23, 2016

United States Powerball, $236 million, Draw Date, Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Hold on a minute, do you actually mean it that you have not registered for these two draws?
Re: Play Foreign Lotteries From Nigeria For FREE by sovpounds(m): 4:35am On Feb 26, 2016
The tens of thousands of people around the world who log into our websites to register for lottery draws would have observed that for the past three weeks we have only been buying lottery tickets for the Powerball and Megamillions draws in the United States. We were not buying other tickets because their jackpots are not BIG. Our aim is to buy lottery tickets of any lottery in the world that has a huge jackpot. Well the jackpot of the famous Superenalotto of Italy just exceeded 50 million Euros so we just had to buy the ticket for you all. The jackpot is actually 50.7 million Euros. The draw is tomorrow, Saturday, February 27, 2016. Anyone who wants to participate in this draw should simply log into our website and register for FREE.

Remember you can be living in Nigeria and win a lottery prize in Italy. #WinFromAnywhere.
Re: Play Foreign Lotteries From Nigeria For FREE by osca234: 8:44am On Feb 26, 2016
How much does it cost to play this lottery on your website?
Re: Play Foreign Lotteries From Nigeria For FREE by sovpounds(m): 12:10am On Feb 27, 2016
osca234:
How much does it cost to play this lottery on your website?

If you select the "We play you win" option it is free. We buy the lottery tickets for the draws and if the tickets are winning tickets we select winners from among those who registered for the draws.

If you select the "Play your own numbers" option you would pay the cost of the lottery you select. There are 50 lotteries from different countries available and they cost for each one differs.
Re: Play Foreign Lotteries From Nigeria For FREE by sovpounds(m): 10:29am On Feb 29, 2016
These are the jackpots currently available on our website.

United States Mega Millions, $135 million, Draw Date, Tuesday, March 1, 2016

United States Powerball, $292 million, Draw Date, Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Italy Superenalotto, 51.7 million euros, Draw Date, Tuesday, March 1, 2016
Re: Play Foreign Lotteries From Nigeria For FREE by sovpounds(m): 5:21am On Mar 03, 2016
Yesterday, I saw a winner from Nigeria called Courage Idehen. I decided to check whether he has claimed his prize so that I can contact him if he has not, because every winner must claim his prize within 72 hours or forfeit the prize. I was surprised to discover that Courage Idehen had already claimed his prize. I dont know Courage Idehen, but something tells me he came across this thread and signed up. The interesting thing is that he signed up on February 29, 2016 and he registered for the available draws for FREE and the next day March 1, 2016 he was selected as a winner.

Another Nigerian Amos Oluwole also won a prize on February 24, 2016. I know Amos Oluwole and I told him about this unique opportunity about living in Nigeria and being able to win prizes from lottery draws in the United States and Europe he signed up and today his name is on the winners list.

Click "Latest Winners" on our website and you would see the names of these Nigerian winners. The next Nigerian winner could be you. You dont need to spend money, all you need to have is internet data. Dont spend money, spend megabytes!!!!!

#WinFromAnywhere
#WinFromNaija
Re: Play Foreign Lotteries From Nigeria For FREE by EzzyIzzy: 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2016
Hello please where is the website, I just checked your signature and I don't see any link. Thanks
Re: Play Foreign Lotteries From Nigeria For FREE by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 06, 2016
Hello please where is the website, I just checked your signature and I don't see any link. Thanks
Re: Play Foreign Lotteries From Nigeria For FREE by nacozee: 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
I am writing this on behalf of my colleague sovpounds. This thread has become very popular and is now visible on google. Several people have come across this thread via a google search and called our Customer Care on +2348039442732 to ask for the website to participate in the lotteries taking place in Europe and the United States. Here is the website www.weplayyouwin.com/?refid=aeed6 If you have any questions when you visit the website please do not hesitate to call our Customer Care. We wish you all the best of luck.
Re: Play Foreign Lotteries From Nigeria For FREE by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
Re: Play Foreign Lotteries From Nigeria For FREE by nacozee: 10:26am On Oct 14, 2016
Tariiiii:
I know there is an age limit for the lottery i.e 18+ Buh how will they know ur age.

They will know your age because you will be required to upload both Proof of Identity and Proof of Address. Your Proof of Identity would show your date of birth.
Re: Play Foreign Lotteries From Nigeria For FREE by Laykaynite: 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
Kindly update me if this free lottery platform still exist... If yes, how do I go about applying
Re: Play Foreign Lotteries From Nigeria For FREE by sosy25: 11:08am On Apr 26, 2017
Here are the current lotteries that Nigerians can play from Nigeria. Some of the lotteries like the German Lotto, Polish Lotto, Oz Powerball (Australia), Monday Lotto (Australia) and Wednesday Lotto (Australia) cost just €1 for one ticket. As at today €1 is 415 naira in the black market. For less than 500 naira Nigerians have the opportunity to participate in multi million dollar jackpots in far flung countries.

Lottery Current Jackpot Price
Irish Lotto (Ireland) €10 million €2.50
Mega Millions (USA) $61 million €2
Superenalotto (Italy) €37 million €2.50
Powerball (USA) $100 million €3
German Lotto (Germany) €1 million €1
Euro Millions (Europe) €57 million €2.50
Euro Jackpot (Europe) €16 million €2.50
Oz Lotto (Australia) A$ 5 million €1.50
UK Lotto (UK) £6.9 million €2.50
Thunder Ball (UK) £500,000 €1.50
Polish Lotto (Poland) zl3 million €1
Oz Powerball (Australia) A$15 million €1
French Lotto (France) €11 million €2.50
Monday Lotto (Australia) A$1 million €1
Wednesday Lotto (Australia) A$1 million €1
Saturday Lotto (Australia) A$4 million €1.50

Nigerians can participate in these 16 lotteries via our website. They can login with their phones and participate in these draws. They would have equal chances of winning as those who bought tickets in the countries where the draws are being held.

Would it not be nice to bring these multi million dollars to Nigeria to spend?

If you are interested in participating in these draws, visit the second link on my signature.
Re: Play Foreign Lotteries From Nigeria For FREE by 24lottos(m): 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2017
There are multiple advantages to playing the lottery online. In this modern day and age, most things can be purchased and done online and now lottery can as well. Pick your lucky numbers, pay for your tickets, wait for a confirmation and a SCANNED copy of your ORIGINAL ticket with your numbers before the live draw. Check latests results, and so much more. The current Megamillions jackpot is at $130,000,000 (50,830,000,000 Naira). Interested? go to the link to play Mega Millions from Nigeria now > www.24lottos.com/lottery/mega-millions
Re: Play Foreign Lotteries From Nigeria For FREE by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
sovpounds:
Now interested Nigerians can participate in foreign lotteries without spending a dime. We buy the lottery tickets and all you do is register for the draws available on our website. Within 72 hours you are to check whether you won.

The following draws are currently available within the next few days;

Euromillions (Europe) - 131 million Euros; Jackpot Date January 29, 2016
Megamillions (United States) - 56 million US Dollars; Jackpot Date January 29, 2016
Powerball (United States) - 96 million US Dollars; Jackpot Date January 30, 2016

I would try and give updates here of upcoming lottery jackpots available on the site especially lottery jackpots that exceed 50 million US Dollars. If you are interested in participating in these multi million US Dollar jackpots please visit the link on my signature to sign up and if you have any problems or questions you can post them on this thread or give me a call.

Good Luck.
The signature no longer appears on ur profile. So how do I sign up?
Re: Play Foreign Lotteries From Nigeria For FREE by sosy25: 9:26am On Jul 25, 2017
Please check the post of September 12, 2016 above, the link to sign up is there.
kelvinrhs:

The signature no longer appears on ur profile. So how do I sign up?
Re: Play Foreign Lotteries From Nigeria For FREE by Aliyah9: 7:01am On Feb 15, 2018
Thanks for the info, I like to test out different gambling sources, I think recommendations are very important in this field as unfortunately there are many scammers around. Here is another very reliable gambling site I could recommend - vp jacks Slot , I checked it many times and even managed to win 400$ there.

(1) (Reply)

F.r.e.e Recharge Cards Printing Machine Anywhere In Nigeria / Cybercafe Mega Business Opportunity @ Your Doorsteps / Judesk.com Nairaland Customer Support-buy And Sell Your E-currencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.