Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Why I Hate People Who Cheat In An Exam. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why I Hate People Who Cheat In An Exam. (706 Views)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection / Ghanaian Students Attack Teachers For Not Allowing Them Cheat In WASSCE / Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Hate People Who Cheat In An Exam. by Politicalidiot: 10:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
The other day, I was jejely having a conversation with a course mate (Disclosure: am in 500l law). Our exams had commenced and we were studying in earnest. Abeg no mind the grammar bcus I know say as I say law, people go dey invigilate my grammar.

OK, as I was saying, na him we come dey talk about people that do carry arsenal or ochuko into an exam. The truth is, when an exam is free and people freely use Ochuko in the exam, it seems as if everyone is brillant and the Lecturer now does what we call "down marking" bcus in all honesty, not everyone can have an A. This greatly discourages those of us that read for exams. Down marking is the cause of you having a C when you sincerely expected an A. But if nobody cheats, then the lecturer will even add marks sef and everybody still wins, plus it incentivices reading.

The way students fail to read today is alarming. A University is super-easy if u read. Like I said to my friend, who cheats today, how will you cheat in Law School when cameras are everywhere? A 500l student by this time ought to have weaned his/herself off cheating by now. Also, you want to be a lawyer yet you sort? Who are you kidding? Most of what they teach in class no dey enter. Its the reading that commits it to memory. So later in future, what legal knowledge will you have?

My submission therefore, is that this our Milleanial Generation has to sit up and sincerely believe that Hard work does not kill.

@naijaboiy, my junior colleague. What do you think?

Political Idiot esq.,
Legal Counsel for Idiots.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate People Who Cheat In An Exam. by Zeedarh(f): 10:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
That thing is very annoying eh.
After reading like say no tomao, person go still get C and those assoles that carried orijo wee now have B/A.
Re: Why I Hate People Who Cheat In An Exam. by Politicalidiot: 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
Zeedarh:
That thing is very annoying eh.
After reading like say no tomao, person go still get C and those assoles that carried orijo wee now have B/A.

Am telling u, na God go catch them.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate People Who Cheat In An Exam. by OreoPaschal(m): 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
Politicalidiot:

Am telling u, na God go catch them.
In my faculty, using small chips can't fetch you an A. ..it will only do so,if you are an intelligent student. Because only the brainy students cheat flawlessly smiley.FYI,i dn't cheat nor sort!
Re: Why I Hate People Who Cheat In An Exam. by Autopin: 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
Don't be bothered OP, your friend we eventually graduate into a charge and bail lawyer, the type never gets to practice
This post was brought to you by AUTOPIN.NET The Online retailer of WAEC, JAMB, NECO, and NABTEB scratch card pins.

(1) (Reply)

Former Minister For Aviation Matriculates / 200 Level Medical Students / *#*drop Your Info (email)For Project Topic, Materials And Meet Project Experts##

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.