Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Photos Of President Buhari Visits At The UN HQ In Nairobi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Buhari Visits At The UN HQ In Nairobi (1018 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Who Was Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend. Photos / Aisha Buhari Visits Mbaka In Enugu (photos) / Zahra Buhari Visits IDP Camp, Shares Food To Them (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of President Buhari Visits At The UN HQ In Nairobi by Gossiplover: 3:43am On Jan 29, 2016
President Buhari holds a restricted briefing at UN's office in Nairobi yesterday, where he reaffirmed his administration's commitment towards safe, clean & secure Ogoni Land. Later Buhari planted a tree at the UN HQ in Nairobi, Kenya.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/01/photos-of-president-buhari-visits-at-un.html

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Visits At The UN HQ In Nairobi by Gossiplover: 3:46am On Jan 29, 2016
Gossiplover:
President Buhari holds a restricted briefing at UN's office in Nairobi yesterday, where he reaffirmed his administration's commitment towards safe, clean & secure Ogoni Land. Later Buhari planted a tree at the UN HQ in Nairobi, Kenya.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/01/photos-of-president-buhari-visits-at-un.html

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Buhari Visits At The UN HQ In Nairobi by madridguy(m): 3:51am On Jan 29, 2016
Aloye oooo.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Visits At The UN HQ In Nairobi by ORACLE1975(m): 3:54am On Jan 29, 2016
Omeleme
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Visits At The UN HQ In Nairobi by skedy1(m): 3:57am On Jan 29, 2016
Johnny walker
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Visits At The UN HQ In Nairobi by OhimaiTours: 4:42am On Jan 29, 2016
We all pray and hope all these travelling by our president will yield good fruits in the long run.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Visits At The UN HQ In Nairobi by aare07(m): 4:49am On Jan 29, 2016
My President
Our President.
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Visits At The UN HQ In Nairobi by Nobody: 5:13am On Jan 29, 2016
nice
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Visits At The UN HQ In Nairobi by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 29, 2016
Nigeria my country, PMB my President. I pray Nigeria be great again whereby every nation sees us as a reckoning state in terms of developmental stride.
Forget about the present state of things at the moment. Its all about making toughest decisions for a better tomorrow.
Let's all join hand to support and pray for a successful administration, and by 2019 we all shall be counting our glory.
God bless Nigeria!
Re: Photos Of President Buhari Visits At The UN HQ In Nairobi by TechRev: 7:00am On Jan 29, 2016
deen11:
Nigeria my country, PMB my President. I pray Nigeria be great again whereby every nation sees us as a reckoning state in terms of developmental stride.
Forget about the present state of things at the moment. Its all about making toughest decisions for a better tomorrow.
Let's all join hand to support and pray for a successful administration, and by 2019 we all shall be counting our glory.
God bless Nigeria!

Nigeria was never great. Stop saying be great again. If you disagree, please say when it was ever great.

You may pray for nigeria to be great, not to be great again because it never was great. Its downward decline for 60yrs.

(1) (Reply)

President Robert Mugabe Shows Respect To BUHARI / Caption This Picture Mr Femi Adesina In A Handshake With The King Of Saudi Arabi / True Meaning Of Federal Character Principle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.