Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Hired Killers Are After My Life Says Sunday Oliseh Says As He Returns To Belgium - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hired Killers Are After My Life Says Sunday Oliseh Says As He Returns To Belgium (594 Views)

Japanese Footballers After Losing To Belgium At Word Cup Cleaned Dressing Room / Oliseh Ill, Flown Back To Belgium / I am Not Igbo! – Super Eagles Coach, Sunday Ogorchukwu Oliseh Says; See Why... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hired Killers Are After My Life Says Sunday Oliseh Says As He Returns To Belgium by morereb10: 5:29am On Jan 29, 2016
The Super Eagles team returned to Nigeria last night but without their coach, Sunday Oliseh who returned to his base in Belgium.. According to a source who he confided in, he decided to not return to Nigeria because hired assassins are after his life.

The source said:

“Oliseh no longer feels safe being in Nigeria. Recall that all through the team’s camping for CHAN 2016 in Abuja, he refused to show up but was the first to hit South Africa for the second phase of camping in Pretoria. After his team lost out of CHAN, he left for Belgium on the excuse that he had to go and continue treatment for his flu. That action speaks volumes about his fears of assassination.

Another source said Oliseh is only afraid of losing his position after the last defeat.

“Did Oliseh not grow up here in Nigeria, so why would he be afraid of anyone in Nigeria? “ – the source added

more information on http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/01/hired-killers-are-after-my-life-says.html

Re: Hired Killers Are After My Life Says Sunday Oliseh Says As He Returns To Belgium by absoluteSuccess: 5:39am On Jan 29, 2016
LOL.

1 Like

Re: Hired Killers Are After My Life Says Sunday Oliseh Says As He Returns To Belgium by Ajuba1: 6:12am On Jan 29, 2016
Wearing suit to criticize other coaches on supersport is easier i guess...Gary Neville of Africa;he is running away from his duty,Oliseh no serious.

1 Like

Re: Hired Killers Are After My Life Says Sunday Oliseh Says As He Returns To Belgium by F22RAPTOR(m): 6:22am On Jan 29, 2016
bros abeg run oh, you have only one life to live. Follow your instincts
Re: Hired Killers Are After My Life Says Sunday Oliseh Says As He Returns To Belgium by rayblast(m): 8:27am On Jan 29, 2016
NFF abeg make una sack dis guy. Anoda excuse for him to stay outside d country.We nid a coach dat will stay in Nigeria.A coach dat will go to d grassroot and Our local league venues to sort for outstanding players
Re: Hired Killers Are After My Life Says Sunday Oliseh Says As He Returns To Belgium by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 29, 2016
this guy don become my new comedic relief.
#Confusious

(1) (Reply)

The Winning Team / Erin Andrews Awarded $55 Million In Peeping Tom Lawsuit / Truth About Those Giving Betting Tips For A Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.