Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Lagbus (brt) Or Molue - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lagbus (brt) Or Molue (927 Views)

Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) / Lamata BRT Bus Kills Man At CMS Bridge (Graphics Pictures) / Cows On BRT Lane In Ikorodu Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagbus (brt) Or Molue by adedoyinbadmus: 11:16am On Jan 29, 2016
Transportation in Lagos took a new look during the administration of the then governor Babatunde Fashola now Minister of works. The BRT’s introduction was a blessing to the people of Lagos as it helped in the new look of transportation in Lagos state. One of these new initiative was the LAGBUS. The LAGBUS started operations on the 17th of February 2007. LAGBUS was created out of the experience of Lagos state over the years to assist in alleviating the transportation issues in the state. With over 500 buses and 40 routes currently in operation, it has been a success to the people of the state so far.
My experience in the BRT bus recently, has made me to think otherwise as the supposed new look of transformation of transport in the state is gradually degrading. I am sure many Lagosians have one way or the other boarded the BRT bus and as experienced same. The bus now is overcrowded as people now stand in the bus thereby pushing, rubbing and suffocating each other. The worst of all is that BRT now is of no difference to the MOLUE” as it now allows passengers carry plenty of loads. I was in one and the bus was filled with rotten fish smell and so.
The drivers also are very rough and not cultured. Guess the management of this Modern transport should give adequate training and teach them how to conduct themselves.
Share your experience in a LAGBUS.

Re: Lagbus (brt) Or Molue by IamRespected: 11:26am On Jan 29, 2016
Mtshew, bt ar u nt standing as well?
Re: Lagbus (brt) Or Molue by adedoyinbadmus: 11:43am On Jan 29, 2016
IamRespected:
Mtshew, bt ar u nt standing as well?
Look closely...
Re: Lagbus (brt) Or Molue by adedoyinbadmus: 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
guess Lagosians need to know the truth about the LAGBUS (BRT) and we should also allow the relevant management take corrective measures.

cc. lalastical

(1) (Reply)

16 Young Teenage Girls Become Pregnant After A Pool Party! / Another Able Coprs Memeber Gave Up To Ghost In Auchi, Edo State / Most Popular Brands In The World(2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.