Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Why I Will Return To Senate – David Mark - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Return To Senate – David Mark (983 Views)

"Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / 'It Is Over For Magu, Buhari Can Not Send His Name To Senate Again': Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Return To Senate – David Mark by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:56am On Jan 29, 2016
Former Senate president, David Mark has said he will emerge victorious in the February 20 rerun election for the Benue south senatorial district on the strength of the support of his constituents and God.

The National Assembly has deleted the bio- data and photographs of David Mark and eight other senators from its website following their sacking by the courts.

David Mark who was speaking to some Idoma groups who paid him a solidarity visit on Wednesday, January 27 said he is confident of victory in the forthcoming election because of their support.

Likewise, Mark has also asked his Benue south constituents of to be steadfast just as he promised not to disappoint them no matter the circumstances.

Senator Mark told the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) women group who visited him at his Abuja residence ahead of the forthcoming rerun election that he is irrevocably committed to the development of Idoma land and Nigeria at large.

He said the Appeal Court Tribunal which annulled his election was a surprise but he respects the sanctity of the rule of law and would do all within the ambit of the law to reclaim his mandate.
Meanwhile, About ten groups, under the auspice of the United Idoma Citizen (UIC), on Sunday, January 24, urged the former Senate president, who had been in the Senate since 1999, to step down for other to lead.
The call was made by the coordinator of UIC, Sunday Ogbe, in a statement saying that it was time for Senator Mark to step aside, after serving the Idoma people for 16- year.
https://www.naij.com/712966-will-return-senate-david-mark.html

http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/01/reason-why-i-will-return-to-senate.html?m=1

cc lalasticlala seun mynd44

Re: Why I Will Return To Senate – David Mark by Milliprime: 11:57am On Jan 29, 2016
Senator David Mark will face disgrace if he looses the rerun, is better not to attempt to attempting and loosing.

The best candidate should win.
Re: Why I Will Return To Senate – David Mark by Tonyosas101(m): 11:59am On Jan 29, 2016
Don't even dare it @Mark
Re: Why I Will Return To Senate – David Mark by bash4us(m): 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
GOD FORBID!!!
Re: Why I Will Return To Senate – David Mark by MosakuAW(m): 12:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
undecided To do what?

Haba! Some so called leaders in this country are just useless and shameless. You have spent almost all your life as a politician in the upper chamber and rose to become the senate president. Pls what else do you want?

Ok! He want to be the God father of the Senate!

His years in the senate produces nothing rather than he saying " The Yes has it".

I think we should revisit the laws that produces senators in this country and make the senate less attractive.

Na whaoool!

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Return To Senate – David Mark by modath(f): 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2016
Someone should hold his hands & explain to him that he is only making a fool of himself! sad
Re: Why I Will Return To Senate – David Mark by YorubaWoman: 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
O fe so di oye ile won angry

Almost 17years, he should just go rest biko

undecided
Re: Why I Will Return To Senate – David Mark by comos: 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
100% you will return to senate.
Re: Why I Will Return To Senate – David Mark by Bossontop(m): 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
Y wont dis guy jus go and sit down 4 Gods sake...ehhh
Re: Why I Will Return To Senate – David Mark by chriskosherbal(m): 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
Politicians can never have enough.
Re: Why I Will Return To Senate – David Mark by Miracle4Sure: 12:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
Return kor, Returnee niii........
Re: Why I Will Return To Senate – David Mark by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
modath:

Someone should hold his hands & explain to him that he is only making a fool of himself! sad
Who is your senator?
Re: Why I Will Return To Senate – David Mark by criminalmindz: 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
he will come back. I smell sweeping victory for him
Re: Why I Will Return To Senate – David Mark by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
bash4us:
GOD FORBID!!!
Lol.....kilode

(1) (Reply)

Pmb:don't Offend Those Kids:dele Momodu / Rivers State Election Rerun Situation Report / Buhari Missing As Obama Meets With The World Leaders At Nuclear Summit- Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.