Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba (56356 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe Visits Schools, Reveals What Has Been Up To / Wizkid Has Found Basit, The Boy Mechanic He Wants To Sponsor His Education / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba by luthorcorp: 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
stanleyazo:
You have tried BLACKFACE... but forgive them and remain where youve been or get a studio section and cook some hits
with the condition I saw him lately at aj I doubt if he can afford 2 sessions
Re: Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
nollywoodbabe:
what is wrong with people here? Everyone insulting Blackface that he has not Blown and so people have rights to be stealing his intelectual property?
Some of the best Musicians in the world today don't write their own songs, even some Nigerian musicians don't write theirs. They have paid people writing for them. It is also a very vital part of the industry which Blackface happens to be good at. Abroad some song writers even make more money than the artist so why are people insulting Blackface? To think that he even co-wrote AFRICAN QUEEN is a crime that they never want3d to credit him not to talk of paying him. Pls ur love for 2face should not cloud ur better Sense of judgments.

Bro, me i hav given up on these guys here, it seems all we have here are kids, maybe some 15-21 year olds, their comments sounds daft, everyone is putting him down, why, he writes songs, people blow with it, it's only normal he gets the credits, he wasn't asking for fame or money, i am out of here, can't stand comments and thinking like this.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba by iamosamede55: 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
Black face made one statement on the show I really liked. He gave an instance , say for example you have a land which you are not using, and some 1 den decides to build a sky scrapper on it, without your consent. Nw from his analogy for the fact that he wasn't using d said songs doesn't make it right for som1 else to use it with his consent. Its his property, whether tuface use am blow or not, he deserves some credit.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba by GenOrumov: 6:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
I can see many of you don't understand this guys point. Maybe when you grow a bit older, you will see sense in what he's saying.

People should understand that fame and money may not matter to some people. Blackface has not asked anybody for money, all he asks for is to be acknowledge when his piece of work is used. That to hime may be success. It appears he doesn't need to "blow" or be known like everyone will expect but he's doing fine for himself with the little he's doing. People should please respect him for that.
Re: Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba by Saladin25(m): 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
nollywoodbabe:

I don't know why the point u made is so difficult for some to understand. Look at the way they are insulting Blackface as if he did something wrong. Let someone steal their phone and they will go crazy
don't mind them, they don't know the meaning of copyright. If this issue happened in developed nation 2face and wizkid will pay heavily for stealing his songs. Many just went to school but they don't learn.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba by Saladin25(m): 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
even 2face himself never denied it based on the interview he granted on AIT. All he just said was he was surprised about the allegation.
Re: Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba by Delegate(m): 7:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
ichommy:
*In 2Baba Voice*

BlackFace, I knw you are Broke. If you need cash come and collect it.

grin

oga forget 2face is stingy neva erd of his philanthropist work.... Someone dat cannot come to d rescue of OJB d producer of African Queen when he needed him d most, neva erd of him visiting an orphanage home, one do wedding he run go Dubai
Re: Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba by cirmuell(m): 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
Came:
I get it now ,,,,, this guy dey advertise make people no say him sabi write song, make dem for petronise am .
petronise kor keronise ni undecided
Re: Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba by Kennitrust(m): 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
op, what's the need of repeating one picture. re u paid service provider to deal mercilessly with our mb?
Re: Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba by Godblessaplus1(m): 10:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
Every body destiny are different.. Is destine for 2face to make it in music that's y he is who he was today.. Black face jst understand that and take the hate out of ur mind. U are a gud singer no doubt. Ur destiny might b on writing songs. One love
Re: Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba by shegra58: 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
naijaboiy:
That is why you never still blow. undecided
even if Boko Haram throw bomb for him head he no go still blow cheesy
Re: Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba by ehixking(m): 2:30am On Jan 30, 2016
Wesely01:
I think it comes with the African mentality or should I say Naija mentality. Micheal Jackson did not write songs also Elivs Presely but when you see this dudes sing on stage you fill good. What are we saying;it is not a bad thing to agree that someone else wrote that great smashing hit for you. It's a good thing to give credit to the writer and keep dishing good songs out and make your fans happy#Shikena

The only good comment on this tread
Re: Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba by ehixking(m): 2:50am On Jan 30, 2016
ehixking:

The only good comment on this tread

e mentality we Nigerians have about music is that of children with intellectual disabilities- Majority of Nigerian music listeners reason with their noses.

Imagine the kind of comments going around as per 2baba and wiz-kidding stealing blackface's lyrics.

Even among the stars, No one could come out and support blackface. The crime 2baba and wizzy has committed is what's called theft of intellectual property and they should either be jailed or pay blackface for using his work without giving him credit..

Simple acknowledgment- that's the problem we would continue to get if our artistes  decides to all be drop outs.

Can you imagine an M.sc project ot PHD thesis without references and acknowledgments. 

Micheal Jackson did not write songs also Elivs Presely but when you see this dudes sing on stage you fill good.

Brandy's producer brought about 500 songs for her - and she's one of the best today...

What are we saying;it is not a bad thing to agree that someone else wrote that great smashing hit for you. It's a good thing to give credit to the writer and keep dishing good songs out and make your fans happy.

In my own opinion,  Naija artistes should #gobacktoschool
Re: Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba by MummyEsther: 8:11am On Jan 30, 2016
Miriam19:
Write Song you said No........

Sell your Songs, you said No....

Blow, you no gree blow.....

Wetin this Black Man need again undecided
grin
Re: Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba by Myself2(m): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2016
Olusharp:
I don't just understand this Blackface, wizkid stole your song he blow,2face stole your song he blow, Blackface it seems your calling is to write the songs and let other people blow... best advice change your name from blackface to whiteface.... yeye dey smell

Ho Ho Ho Hehehehehehehe grin
Re: Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba by Saladin25(m): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2016
ehixking:

e mentality we Nigerians have about music is that of children with intellectual disabilities- Majority of Nigerian music listeners reason with their noses.

Imagine the kind of comments going around as per 2baba and wiz-kidding stealing blackface's lyrics.

Even among the stars, No one could come out and support blackface. The crime 2baba and wizzy has committed is what's called theft of intellectual property and they should either be jailed or pay blackface for using his work without giving him credit..

Simple acknowledgment- that's the problem we would continue to get if our artistes  decides to all be drop outs.

Can you imagine an M.sc project ot PHD thesis without references and acknowledgments. 

Micheal Jackson did not write songs also Elivs Presely but when you see this dudes sing on stage you fill good.

Brandy's producer brought about 500 songs for her - and she's one of the best today...

What are we saying;it is not a bad thing to agree that someone else wrote that great smashing hit for you. It's a good thing to give credit to the writer and keep dishing good songs out and make your fans happy.

In my own opinion,  Naija artistes should #gobacktoschool 
Exactly man, many need to go back to school and have a knowledge in law and business courses. If such thing happened in US or Europe 2face and wizkid will cough out huge amount of money for stealing someone's intellectual properties. When Tuface and Wizkid didn't complete their studies how would they know. Education is really important. Some blind fans don't understand the gravity of stealing someone's intellectual property.
Re: Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba by saviourdeseotu(m): 11:23am On Jan 30, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Exacly man
Re: Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba by hemanuelmoc(m): 8:26am On Jan 31, 2016
BLACK FACE: Every single song they stole from me was a hit back to back. From African queen to let somebody love you to Ojuelegba. Iyalaya anybody, beef ti take over.

TU BABA: Egbon Black Face, if it is the songs you want, come and colect it. God bless you.
Re: Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba by ballowap(m): 8:50pm On May 07, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos / Keira Hewatch, Mercy Johnson's Lookalike Speaks: 'I Used To Be Insulted' / Lineo Didi Kilgrow Placed On Suicide Watch After Death Of Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.