Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Embarrassing Gas (fart) Story. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Embarrassing Gas (fart) Story. (2633 Views)

Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) / Photo: Lol Romantic Fart File. / 9g Joke Of The Day! Don't Fart While Laughing O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Embarrassing Gas (fart) Story. by iRoyalty(f): 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
Okay it all started when I was going back to school one day like that and my dad said he did not have enough cash with him so he wrote me a check. I have always hated banking halls because of their endless queues and their ever annoying customer service, but I had no option on the said day cuz I already had plans to return to sch ASAP and I needed to get one or two also.

So.. I just quickly made some breakfast fast to eat (few slices of yam and egg sauce) coupled with the beans and plantain I ate the previous night.

I sha did small make up Wore clean cloths and put on my sunshade (abegii don't bash me for wearing sunshade in the morning. Its fashion naw) .. Anyways sha I had my earpiece on and headed to the bank. As usual the queue was long but was moving. Suddenly,. my stomach started to make funny sounds, he he he he, I knew I had something brewing. I just jejely stayed on the queue While the beans of the previous night and morning eggs planned their escape. I would have left the banking hall o but it was almost my turn and I couldn't miss my turn after waiting on the queue for about some 30mins. I would be a liar if I said there wasn't a bit of push on my side but I would be completely within the truth if I told you I had no idea of the thunderous blast that was to be unleashed this beautiful morning as I decided to stylishly fart forgetting I had my earpiece on. After holding it for too long right on the queue I did the needful. I just had to do the shameful deed. Not knowing it was as loud as a gunshot in the quiet banking hall. The thing started to smell quite alright and it was really bad but I still kept a straight face forming big girl. That was how someone from the back tapped me from the back to tell me "sister if you want to fart next time, just go to the convenience" I was going to deny before he then said "ema tie deny nkan to dun bi bomb Boko Haram" Meaning the fart sounded as loud as a Boko Haram bomb. Then I looked around and all eyes were on me. I couldn't even say anything. That was how I strolled over to the counter collected my cash and shamefully walked out of the banking hall. It was quite embarrassing but I had a good laugh relaying the incidence to my siblings before finally going to school.

That was how it went sha soo.. You too can shear your own embarrassing farting experience... And let's have a good laugh.

Cc: lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Embarrassing Gas (fart) Story. by Mhizkel(f): 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
LMAO...Like seriously?
OP, you mean this really happened to you?
What a mess! grin
Re: Embarrassing Gas (fart) Story. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
Funnyyyyyy cheesy
Re: Embarrassing Gas (fart) Story. by iRoyalty(f): 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
Mhizkel:
LMAO...Like seriously?
OP, you mean this really happened to you?
What a mess! grin

Yes O! It was really embarrassing! Have you ever had a similar experience under different circumstances?
Re: Embarrassing Gas (fart) Story. by Chestar5(f): 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
Have heard a similar joke, interesting...
Re: Embarrassing Gas (fart) Story. by Mhizkel(f): 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
iRoyalty:

Yes O! It was really embarrassing! Have you ever had a similar experience under different circumstances?
An embarrassing moment? Yes!
A similar one? No!
Re: Embarrassing Gas (fart) Story. by iRoyalty(f): 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
Mhizkel:
An embarrassing moment? Yes! A similar one? No!
PLEASE SHARE
Re: Embarrassing Gas (fart) Story. by shotgun22(m): 9:34am On Feb 03, 2016
lol...very funny. Girls can form...na dia mess worse pass

2 Likes

Re: Embarrassing Gas (fart) Story. by fart4mee: 2:05am On Aug 16, 2017
well.. i was trying to impress a pretty lady i have been admiring for long when the opportunity presented itself, so i showing off naming some computer engineering terms telling her how fix and repair laptop and desktop.. all those mumbojumbo was going smoothly as we sat on a long bench, there was another fat lady sitting on thesame bench pretending to be reading to be reading and minding her bussiness until this this babe ask the question out of context very unrelated to the topic at hand "do you like fat ladies, because me i dont like fat people ooh, they are too nosy and bossy and arrogant" instead of me to disagree with her i just go allong with her only to be interrupted with BBRRAAAUUUUMMB, the sound vibrated the bench.. we looked sideways but instead of the fat lady to feel embarrassed or apologize she just screamed at me "aah ah brother you no get shame sef..you just mess for the presence of the women, ah na wao" .. i was like are you serious? but the lady i was chatting with just gave a disgusting look and hissed, stood up and left, i try to follow her telling her it was not me but she said "abeg abeg no follow me with the smell, stay over there you have disgrace me enough".. every one who was arround was just looking at me... i felt bad not just because of the embarrassment but for the fact that it wasnt me that farted

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Na So You Bad Reach?? / Raise Your Hand If You Have Ever Done This.... / Psalms 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.