Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. (12681 Views)

IPOB: Have You Heard The Threat Nnamdi Kanu Made Against PMB? What's Your Take / Biafra Nnamdi Kanu Made Audi Statement In Response To Army Invasion Of His House / Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. by EastanPower(m): 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nnamdi kanu was very tactless in his so-called agitation. What was he thinking when he stepped into Nigeria(The Zoo)? Didn't he know that the Nigerian government would be out looking for every opportunity to arrest him? Buhari would have been seen as a very weak president if Kanu had stepped into Nigeria without being arrested. Buhari did what any sane president would have done to keep his reputation intact.

I bet he must have thought that coming into Nigeria would make him look brave but he failed to realise that there is a difference between braveness and stupidity.

When people want to fight with a sitting government they usually do so from outside the country but Nnamdi Kanu failed to understand this very simple fact.

Entering Nigeria was the height of stupidity on the part of Nnamdi Kanu and he might end up being executed.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
i concur

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. by daniska3yaro(m): 2:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
I concur

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. by Adonis3: 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
in my church we, convert every situation to a prayer point

So I say...

Father LORD, may all my enemies make such important mistake this year, Amen!

Click like if you know my churchcheesy

#Adonis3HasSopken

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
undecided
is this one just waking now?

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. by fweshh(m): 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
story for the gods..we have not even started dealing with him, when we start his ring tone will be our national anthem

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. by Tallesty1(m): 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
Your opinion.

Not gonna change anything.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. by KINGwax007(m): 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
I thought the biafrans were saying that his arrest by the zoo was all a plan... grin

Now, the guyvdey scamper to leave jail...

Chai...

Wetin happen?

Shey plan no work ni abi all ma part of the plan?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. by kingofchess(m): 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
can we say EFFC is working or dat BUBU is witch hunting his opposition. #confuse
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. by Progressive01(m): 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
EastanPower:
Nnamdi kanu was very tactless in his so-called agitation. What was he thinking when he stepped into Nigeria(The Zoo)? Didn't he know that the Nigerian government would be out looking for every opportunity to arrest him? Buhari would have been seen as a very weak president if Kanu had stepped into Nigeria without being arrested. Buhari did what any sane president would have done to keep his reputation intact.

I bet he must have thought that coming into Nigeria would make him look brave but he failed to realise that there is a difference between failure and stupidity.

When people want to fight with a sitting government they usually do so from outside the country but Nnamdi Kanu failed to understand this very simple fact.

Entering Nigeria was the height of stupidity on the part of Nnamdi Kanu and he might end up being executed.
Dem don dey get sense small small. gringrin

Nnamdi Kanu will rot in jail, that's for sure. grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. by Progressive01(m): 3:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
KINGwax007:
I thought the biafrans were saying that his arrest by the zoo was all a plan... grin

Now, the guyvdey scamper to leave jail...

Chai...

Wetin happen?

Shey plan no work ni abi all ma part of the plan?
Yes, they said the FG was very foolish and played into the hands of Kanu. Said his arrest has earned him international fame. I been just dey laugh. grin

After his arrest, they went to town with very idiotic propaganda across the social media talking about how Obama, Putin, David Cameron and Natanyahu had called for his release or the FG should be prepared to face sanctions, or possibly, war! They thought they could blackmail the FG into releasing the criminal. Hmm, no be the Ineffectual Buffoon era we dey oo, but e be like say dem forget.

Saw him looking very frustrated in court today.

Who's his daddy now?? cheesy

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. by LordMecuzy(m): 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
EastanPower:

I bet he must have thought that coming into Nigeria would make him look brave but he failed to realise that there is a difference between failure and stupidity.

He's a kid who got blown away with the love of IPOB youths, who got so pained when Jonathan lost and had to join his IPOB as foot soldiers.

He should never have stepped his foot here in Nigeria..What was he thinking when he was insulting every other Tribe in Nigeria.. He expected kudos from the government maybe

34 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. by PentiumPro(f): 3:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
His entering Nigeria was a Strategy. Now he is more popular than Nelson Mandela and Ghandi combined.

#InIPOByouthVoice

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. by spanishkid(m): 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
I really pity for this Nnamdi Kanu and his brainwashed followers. They're banking on the UN and The White House that don't give a Bleep whether they die or not.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. by mcee1(m): 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
spanishkid:
I really pity for this Nnamdi Kanu and his brainwashed followers. They're banking on the UN and The White House that don't give a Bleep whether they die or not.
US,UN and UK will be the last people to support Nnamdi Kanu. These people/countries I mention are not interested in anything that will separate Nigeria from day 1.

28 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. by Babacele: 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
a man without principles can't lead any noble cause. The guy tru TAN campaigned for GEJ n when they lost the 2015 he started singing Biafra n spreading insultive hate speeches n uncouth lies . came into the' zoo' illegally with illegal weapons . what a leader!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. by modath(f): 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
Progressive01:
Yes, they said the FG was very foolish and played into the hands of Kanu. Said his arrest has earned him international fame. I been just dey laugh. grin

After his arrest, they went to town with very idiotic propaganda across the social media talking about how Obama, Putin, David Cameron and Natanyahu had called for his release or the FG should be prepared to face sanctions, or possibly, war! They thought they could blackmail the FG into releasing the criminal. Hmm, no be the Ineffectual Buffoon era we dey oo, but e be like say dem forget.

Saw him looking very frustrated in court today.

Who's his daddy now?? cheesy

Daddy BUBU will soon be back with a bowl of watery beans.. cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. by helovesme(f): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
the fact remains that if nnamdi kanu had succeeded in entering and leaving nigeria without being arrested, he would have been a successful billionnaire by now.

he would have been on radio, yapping up and down on how untouchable he is and also canvassing for more money and donations from people. he would have been travelling to all countries where there are Igbos canvassing for money and support and using his trip to nigeria to convince them. he would have came up with all sort of lies on how he met with kings and queens and how he came to inspect the biafra army during his visit and how he is also inspected the biafra defence headquaters in onitsha and other lies.

his coming to nigeria is akin to a fraudster taking his white maga to an arranged CBN office to wash dollars. a very risky move as the fraudster can be arrested, however, it is a key move that is used to prove legality hence they can bleed the maga dry.

this exactly was nnamdi's tactic but it has backfired big time. cheesy

61 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. by spanishkid(m): 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
mcee1:
US,UN and UK will be the last people to support Nnamdi Kanu. These people/countries I mention are not interested in anything that will separate Nigeria from day 1.
God bless you. Sometimes let's tell ourselves the truth. Millions of people where killed during the war in Rwanda, Sri Lanka, Liberia, Sierra Leone, and currently in Syria, where was the UN and the USA when it was all happening?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. by umar745(m): 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
PentiumPro:
His entering Nigeria was a Strategy. Now he is more popular than Nelson Mandela and Ghandi combined.

#InIPOByouthVoice

LOL na people Like una push am to him inevitable demise

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. by Progressive01(m): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
Shebi they said his arrest has made him even more famous than Coka Cola, that Mandella too suffered the same fate. grin

Una go take una eyes see una ears for this matter. grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. by helovesme(f): 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
the fact remains that if nnamdi kanu had succeeded in entering and leaving nigeria without being arrested, he would have been a successful billionnaire by now.

he would have been on radio, yapping up and down on how untouchable he is and also canvassing for more money and donations from people. he would have been travelling to all countries where there are Igbos canvassing for money and support and using his trip to nigeria to convince them. he would have came up with all sort of lies on how he met with kings and queens and how he came to inspect the biafra army during his visit and how he is also inspected the biafra defence headquaters in onitsha and other lies.

his coming to nigeria is akin to a fraudster taking his white maga to an arranged CBN office to wash dollars. a very risky move as the fraudster can be arrested, however, it is a key move that is used to prove legality hence they can bleed the maga dry.

this exactly was nnamdi's tactic but it has backfired big time.

he holds a bristish passport. if his struggle was genuine, by now the british authorities/diplomats would have been on nigeria's case asking him to be released. however, they are fully aware he is a fraudster and they are happy to get him off their land. if nnamdi is not careful, his UK citizenship might be revoked. he is a terroist and now all terroists involved in terror or instigating war in other countries have their citizenship stripped off cheesy grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. by Progressive01(m): 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2016
Babacele:
a man without principles can't lead any noble cause. The guy tru TAN campaigned for GEJ n when they lost the 2015 he started singing Biafra n spreading insultive hate speeches n uncouth lies . came into the' zoo' illegally with illegal weapons . what a leader!
People don't realise the essence of freedom until it is taken away from them. Being sex starved alone can drive one completely bunkers. cheesy

Can you see that the frontliners of the Ipob struggle are criminals- Kanu, Dokubo.

Let him enjoy his much desired fame in the zoo prison.

Nonsense.

17 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. by Progressive01(m): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
Some people on this forum played very significant roles in that guy's present ordeal. They have a knack for cheering people to damnation- they did Kanu and wanted to do same for Tompolo, but the later was too smart and has chosen to tow the path of wisdom.

Let Kanu bear the cross of his stupidity which he mistook for bravery. grin

Modath, you don show. grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. by yemmynoni: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
kingofchess:
can we say EFFC is working or dat BUBU is witch hunting his opposition. #confuse
both
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. by gigabyte13: 3:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
I tought you guys said, Buhari made a mistake by arresting him, so now, it is Kanu that made the mistake right? But come to think of it, the albino rat never said he regretted stepping into the zoo, so why wailing on his behalf?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. by zendy: 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
EastanPower:

I don't think Nnamdi Kanu made any mistake coming into Nigeria. There's no way he could have claimed to be an authentic freedom fighter if he could not return to fight his cause. His coming and his subsequent arrest is why Biafra is one of the most hotly discussed topic in Nigeria. His coming back is why all major news stations from Aljazeera to CNN to BBC have talked about Biafra to their global audience. Kanu's return exposed Buhari to the world media as an unrepentant tyrant. There are many positives to Kanu return and the treasonable charges against him are just baseless

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. by yemmynoni: 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
PentiumPro:

#InIPOByouthVoice
your case no be here ooo

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. by Thatitan234(m): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
lmao

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. by seunny4lif(m): 3:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
grin grin
I for comment now but
I dey Church now grin

How many months self the guy don chop in Zoo jail grin grin
I think IPOD abi IPad say dem go turn Nigeria to Libya grin
Where are all the bombs grin
Hydrogen bomb
Radiation bomb
Surface to air nuclear bomb
Abi na BOOBs dem talk about undecided

Amen my pastor dey pray

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. by modath(f): 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
Progressive01:
Some people on this forum played very significant roles in that guy's present ordeal. They have a knack for cheering people to damnation- they did Kanu and wanted to do same for Tompolo, but the later was too smart and has chosen to tow the path of wisdom.

Let Kanu bear the cross of his stupidity which he mistook for bravery. grin

Mo, you don show. grin

What's worse is that 90% of them have been rendered mute.

They also can't run under the canopy of "pocketing the Judiciary " to hurl invectives cos they just hailed same judiciary on behalf of Wike...

It's a double edged sword tinz.. cheesy

zendy:

I don't think Nnamdi Kanu made any mistake coming into Nigeria. There's no way he could have claimed to be an authentic freedom fighter if he could not return to fight his cause. His coming and his subsequent arrest is why Biafra is one of the most hotly discussed topic in Nigeria. His coming back is why all major news stations from Aljazeera to CNN to BBC have talked about Biafra to their global audience. Kanu's return exposed Buhari to the world media as an unrepentant tyrant. There are many positives to Kanu return and the treasonable charges against him are just baseless

This is unfair, cruel & inhuman....

Your typed spurred him on till he fell into a ditch, instead of looking for ways to help him out, you are now handing him shovel to dig himself deeper into the hole...

You are outside , enjoying your life, he isn't but you folks will still not learn humility. .. sSMH!! undecided

26 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

₦700m Fraud: Ogun Lawmakers Forged Fuel Stations’ Signatures – EFCC / FCT Current Result: If Neither APC Or PDP Makes 25% Here, There Will Be Runoff / Governor Kashim Shettima Interacting With Poor Masses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.