Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

TGIF Joke For Relaxation - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / TGIF Joke For Relaxation (544 Views)

Joke For The Day! Check Out This SARS Account On Twitter. / Joke: For Better Or Worse / Joke For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TGIF Joke For Relaxation by MaBuk(f): 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
Oya laugh let's Laugh.

A man went to Church on Sunday and gave testimony that he was infected with Lassa fever and God had healed him. When he had finished, he tried to give the mic to the 2nd man but the 2ND Man refused to take it: 2ND MAN- I have no testimony. Give it to Pastor. PASTOR- I'm not in charge of testimonies so give it to the Senior Pastor. SENIOR PASTOR- Brother in Christ, the mic is yours. It's a gift from the Church. You may take it home. Don't laugh alone,put smile in other faces......... Hapi weekend

Cc: dani1luv, Ben13

(1) (Reply)

Bewear Of 419! / Happy Easter Friends. / I Must B Cul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.