Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum (35490 Views)

AY And TBoss, Pictured Together In New Selfie As Fans React / Tonto Dikeh Flaunts Figure In New Selfie / Iyanya Looks Bleached In New Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum by Onyejemechimere(m): 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
Headies next rated Act and mavins records recording artiste Reekado banks ..took a selfie with his mum.
While MAviNS records official instagram account reposted it with the caption
"SMALL BOI BUY HIM MAMA HOUSE"
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBIRKPemPKb/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum by INTROVERT(f): 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum by micfoley: 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nice one. Time for mommy to enjoy the fruits of her labour. She is surely blessed to see her son succeed. May all our mothers live to see and taste our success.........Amen

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum by Ussyyn(m): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
May every mother reap the labour of their sons.... smiley

SEE MORE LOVELY PHOTOS HERE >>
http://www.melogist.com/reekado-banks-in-new-selfie-with-his-mum-photo/

why he come dey do mouth like say he want to kiss?? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum by youngberry001(m): 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2016
Ussyyn:
why he come dey do mouth like say he want to kiss?? undecided
kaiiiii undecided

small boy buy em mama house......go buy for yours too and stop hating!!!!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum by Pennsylvania: 5:42pm On Jan 29, 2016
Cute pix

Click here for more
http://dollarcell.com/?ref=66293
Re: Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum by Ussyyn(m): 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
youngberry001:
kaiiiii undecided

small boy buy em mama house......go buy for yours too and stop hating!!!!

do you know how many i don buy already?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum by youngberry001(m): 5:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
Ussyyn:

do you know how many i don buy already?? undecided
yea I know how many u buy for olosho girls Nah.......but u did not buy ya mum

lazy boy grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum by costandi(m): 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
Buy im mama which house?

O... Sorry I forgot there are classes of houses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum by looseweight: 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
She has a cute mum.

For natural weight loss program, check my signature or my profile
Re: Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum by abeniagbon(m): 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nigeria with bad mouth. Omo de feel happy with his new style of living. You dey here dey hate. #catchsense...

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum by Nweike1: 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
micfoley:
Nice one. Time for mommy to enjoy the fruits of her labour. She is surely blessed to see her son succeed. May all our mothers live to see and taste our success.........Amen
AMEN IN JESUS NAME

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum by Jaymima(f): 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2016
You buy your mama house, you run go tweet am for Twitter. Mschewww. Really a small boy. Sebi na so she announce all her sacrifices of love with una village gong? To konk your dada head dey hungry me. angry

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum by pretydiva(f): 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
He looks like his mom. God bless ur hustle bro

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum by Dahveydson(m): 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
costandi:
Buy im mama which house?

O... Sorry I forgot there are classes of houses.

Heard from underground artistes that he didn't buy any house, that it's all media blitz.

6 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum by kossyablaze(m): 6:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
If not for money...he for look like ninja turtle for bariga o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum by olulove(m): 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
his mum look deeper life...just saying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum by costandi(m): 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dahveydson:

Heard from underground artistes that he didn't buy any house, that it's all media blitz.

I did'nt even need to hear from anyone to know its false. These yeyebrities just think they can feed gullible nigerians with poo anytime!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum by nuelzy: 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
has anyone listened to oluwa ni by dis boy??,

if u havent pls do...and tell me why u will chose trumpet over flute gringrin
dis guy over good jare...team town criers should bike to hell

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum by cruzita(f): 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
mum will be so proud of him now.I pray I make my mum proud too.so help me God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum by MNDY(m): 6:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
Oluwa ni! Che you don see Oluwa ni!
-
I love this guy's name! So foreign-sounding!
-
a.k.a "Longest." I am yet to believe or disbelieve his claim of having such long di.ck which I believe he associates the nickname with!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum by Kingslyobi: 6:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
Next rated toh bad
Re: Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum by tunmmyunited(m): 6:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
don Jassy sign small boi, small boi buy mama house! Oluwa ni!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum by Gentlesool: 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
Cute family

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum by vicstar(m): 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
bro, nice picz grin haters will always hate, we are use to dat shiit undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum by ellahzy(f): 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
my boy

looking like a female here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum by Juliuxxxxx: 6:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
how eh take affect me
Re: Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum by flokii: 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
vicstar:
bro, nice picz grin haters will always hate, we are use to dat shiit undecided

are you related to Vic O grin

bros make we no lie that reekado guy no fit fresh.. girls sef no like am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum by bennywise30(m): 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
Onyejemechimere:
Headies next rated Act and mavins records recording artiste Reekado banks ..took a selfie with his mum.
While MAviNS records official instagram account reposted it with the caption
"SMALL BOI BUY HIM MAMA HOUSE"
https://www.instagram.com/p/BBIRKPemPKb/
post pictures of the house make we see ,since you want the public to no

Re: Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum by moufan: 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
rrreeeeeky,next rated toh sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks In New Selfie With His Mum by KingTom(m): 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dahveydson:

http://scoop.ng/photos-reekado-banks-completes-house-for-parents/

Underground sources

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

meet Nonso Diobi Twin Brother / Adorable New Photos Of Patoranking & His Mini-me In Bed / Photos From Genevieve Nnaji's Vacation In Jamaica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.