Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

[Video] How to create a 'Key Skills' section that makes your CV stand-out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / [Video] How to create a 'Key Skills' section that makes your CV stand-out (673 Views)

Duplicate Thread / 5 Top Tips To Make Your CV Stand-out / How To Make A CV Stand Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[Video] How to create a 'Key Skills' section that makes your CV stand-out by GenoMI: 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hi guys!

How was your week? Hope it went well. cheesy

Today’s topic is focused on how to market your skills by creating an effective 'Key Skills' section on your CV.

As job-seekers, we often tend to get soo focused on applying for as many jobs as we physically can without stopping to really THINK about the big picture or scrutinise what we are doing. Most of us have never honestly asked ourselves this this KEY question - ‘If there are 10 other people applying for the same job as me, why should my CV be considered or shortlisted for the interview round?’

In this (short) video, I explain:
1. How to create an effective ‘Key Skills’ section for your CV
2. My personal tips for success by understanding how employers think

I hope you enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5BvF_IFLQM

www.skillsonthehouse.com
Re: [Video] How to create a 'Key Skills' section that makes your CV stand-out by pally212(m): 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
nice one
Re: [Video] How to create a 'Key Skills' section that makes your CV stand-out by GenoMI: 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
Thank you cheesy
pally212:
nice one
Re: [Video] How to create a 'Key Skills' section that makes your CV stand-out by johnnykoko: 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nice video Genny! this is really key to job acquisition and retention and very few candidates (and even employed people) think about this. Keep the good work going and i can't wait for your next video. keeping it coming and thumbs up once more!!!
Re: [Video] How to create a 'Key Skills' section that makes your CV stand-out by GenoMI: 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
Thank you very much cheesy
johnnykoko:
Nice video Genny! this is really key to job acquisition and retention and very few candidates (and even employed people) think about this. Keep the good work going and i can't wait for your next video. keeping it coming and thumbs up once more!!!

(1) (Reply)

When Fake Employment Agencies Become Nigeria’s Big Headache-Written by Moshood / Can I INTERN In Your Company /organization/firm / Female Receptionist Needed @ Procrea8 Tech.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.