Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Business Loan Needed In Abuja - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business Loan Needed In Abuja (1025 Views)

Loan Needed / Business Loan Or Personal Loan? / Loan Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Loan Needed In Abuja by thecardinal(m): 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
I am a young health professional. I have made several efforts to obtain a loan of 500k from several personal loan companies to no avail. All the company's that I called say they no longer give loans Please any ideas. I intend to pay up in 12-18 month instalments. Thanks
Re: Business Loan Needed In Abuja by closeup2000: 9:21am On Feb 05, 2016
contact (asoloanfirms_org@yahoo.com),they should be able to help you out.

1 Like

Re: Business Loan Needed In Abuja by thecardinal(m): 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
closeup2000:
contact (asoloanfirms_org@yahoo.com),they should be able to help you out.
Thanks . God bless
Re: Business Loan Needed In Abuja by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 09, 2016
Need money for important personal projects? Finding it impossible meeting collateral requirements etc to get a loan from your bank? Live and work in the FCT?

Great! Cos, RenMoney, your favourite Consumer Finance MFB is now in Abuja!

Irrespective of whom you bank with, you're eligible for a RenMoney loan backed by your salary alone.

+2347087192622 is the number. We'll be glad to help you out!

Please spread the word to friends and colleagues

(1) (Reply)

Joy Akubuike. Is Gone / See The Two Humongous Snake My Friend Killed Last Night / Ripp Chiff Emmanuel Adesoye Asiwaju Of Offa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.