Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Driver Flees With Employer’s SUV 2 Weeks After Employment (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Driver Flees With Employer’s SUV 2 Weeks After Employment (photos) (26548 Views)

Container Falls On Range Rover In Oyo, Truck Driver Flees (Pictures) / Drunk Driver Crashes Employer's Mercedes-benz SUV Into 4 Parked Cars In Lagos / Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Flees With Employer’s SUV 2 Weeks After Employment (photos) by englishmart(m): 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
congratulations sir

1 Like

Re: Driver Flees With Employer’s SUV 2 Weeks After Employment (photos) by CumHoponMyDivk(m): 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2016
morikee:

You stole my FTC. angry angry
You don't deserve it undecided
Re: Driver Flees With Employer’s SUV 2 Weeks After Employment (photos) by morikee: 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
CumHoponMyDivk:
You don't deserve it undecided

End time quote
Re: Driver Flees With Employer’s SUV 2 Weeks After Employment (photos) by myndtheidiot: 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
That dude is definitely doomed...

Certainly he would drive loads of cars at Kirikiri maximum car depot..
Re: Driver Flees With Employer’s SUV 2 Weeks After Employment (photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
Steals vehicle, after being employed... LWKMD!

1 Like

Re: Driver Flees With Employer’s SUV 2 Weeks After Employment (photos) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
This is the type of people that doesn't allow the riches to help the poor
Re: Driver Flees With Employer’s SUV 2 Weeks After Employment (photos) by aluko360(m): 10:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
waterhouse071:
when did Toyota Sienna become SUV? I know it to be minivan.

I wonder.

Very soon a Toyota Corolla will be termed a 4 X 4....

Mama lasisi styled reportage.
Re: Driver Flees With Employer’s SUV 2 Weeks After Employment (photos) by LeoFish92(m): 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
How many times will I read this particular story on Nairaland, read it last year, with different pictures
Re: Driver Flees With Employer’s SUV 2 Weeks After Employment (photos) by Ninilowo(m): 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
ibkgab001:
2012 Toyota sienna XLE
Double power doors
4 headrest DVD

MARKET VALUE 3M

Stolen value 1.5M
Send the guy to kiri kiri
Sharp sharp
Re: Driver Flees With Employer’s SUV 2 Weeks After Employment (photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
Probably his employer didn't do a background check before hiring him.
Re: Driver Flees With Employer’s SUV 2 Weeks After Employment (photos) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
He drove the car all the way from Lagos to Kwara without any problem but police caught him in Kwara.... Probably he was cruising around with the car for his babe/guys to see him. I tag him a fool with dull brain.
Re: Driver Flees With Employer’s SUV 2 Weeks After Employment (photos) by NemzySeries(m): 12:02am On Jan 30, 2016
e go pain me if he covered such distance witout d A/C chilling bkos I luv A/c 4 ride die
Re: Driver Flees With Employer’s SUV 2 Weeks After Employment (photos) by emzila(m): 4:28am On Jan 30, 2016
even the police are not smiling these days. you steal today, by the following week at most, you are in their net. thank God for the new Nigeria
Re: Driver Flees With Employer’s SUV 2 Weeks After Employment (photos) by delishpot: 5:14am On Jan 30, 2016
Now that money he hasn't got, his people will have to borrow ontop of it to bail him out of jail.
Re: Driver Flees With Employer’s SUV 2 Weeks After Employment (photos) by delishpot: 5:16am On Jan 30, 2016
morikee:

End time quote

E shock me too. grin grin That kind quote for this new year.

1 Like

Re: Driver Flees With Employer’s SUV 2 Weeks After Employment (photos) by Maxivalue(m): 6:19am On Jan 30, 2016
Secure and monitor your cars and fleet with our vehicle tracker and Free tracking application. Take full control of your vehicles from the privacy of your mobile phone, tablets or PC - anywhere, anyday, anytime

• Track your car on any phone with simple SMS

• Track your car on any internet enable phone/Tablet/Laptop/Desktop/

• Free smartphone & tablet tracking software

• Automatic notification in case of theft

• Ignition and engine shutdown via SMS. Stay in control in case of theft

• Vehicle recovery feature in mobile app if stolen

• Prevent unauthorized trips from drivers

• Monitor excessive speed by your driver, children etc

• Fuel log: Monitor fuel, prevent fuel theft and control costs

• Monitor drivers conversation in your car

• Understand locations instantly without zooming in/out

• Add up to 1,000 own locations (office, home, client Church, Restaurant, joints etc..)

• Multi-lingual with selectable primary language (Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, English, French, Arabic etc…)

• Accelerometer for towing alarms, secure parked and unguarded vehicles.

• Monitor your car anywhere in the world

Office and Home Installation available

CALL 08035805912 to Order
Re: Driver Flees With Employer’s SUV 2 Weeks After Employment (photos) by eaglechild: 8:51am On Jan 30, 2016
ibkgab001:
2012 Toyota sienna XLE
Double power doors
4 headrest DVD

MARKET VALUE 3M

Stolen value 1.5M
Send the guy to kiri kiri
Market value pass 3M.
Re: Driver Flees With Employer’s SUV 2 Weeks After Employment (photos) by ibkgab001: 9:46am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Driver Flees With Employer’s SUV 2 Weeks After Employment (photos) by Bimpe29: 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
Good name is better than gold and riches.
Re: Driver Flees With Employer’s SUV 2 Weeks After Employment (photos) by olatade(m): 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
waterhouse071:
when did Toyota Sienna become SUV? I know it to be minivan.

it is even a toyota venza in the pix...not a sienna
Re: Driver Flees With Employer’s SUV 2 Weeks After Employment (photos) by subbieD(f): 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
How much does he wants to sell it......he is a true definition of a FOOL.....#smh
Re: Driver Flees With Employer’s SUV 2 Weeks After Employment (photos) by ramdris(m): 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
subbieD:
How much does he wants to sell it......he is a true definition of a FOOL.....#smh
See who is talking tongue
Re: Driver Flees With Employer’s SUV 2 Weeks After Employment (photos) by subbieD(f): 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
ramdris:

See who is talking tongue

....and what does that mean
I'm beginning to think you are his godfather..... smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos To Impose New Taxi Rules To Clamp Down On Services Like Uber / How Nigerians Behave As Car Owners / This 202-mph Audi RS7 Sportback From Addamor Is The World’s Fastest Armoured Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.