Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Trace Nigeria Nominated My Video... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trace Nigeria Nominated My Video... (549 Views)

7 Nigerians Who Have Been Nominated For A Grammy Awards / Keri Hilson In Lagos For Trace Airtel Music Show,takes Photo With Toolz / BET Awards 2016: Falz Nominated As Best New International Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trace Nigeria Nominated My Video... by lovemko(m): 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
It's a creative piece I must say, a 15sec video cool enough to teach you a trick, if you have been watching nollywood, I can tell u they need tricks like this in some of our movies

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBHv1J9D5PX/

Watch and like to give me a better chance of winning

And if you would like to know/learn how to do this trick, jst mention dis post...(but dnt forget to like ohh...)
Re: Trace Nigeria Nominated My Video... by lovemko(m): 9:53am On Jan 30, 2016
lovemko:
It's a creative piece I must say, a 15sec video cool enough to teach you a trick, if you have been watching nollywood, I can tell u they need tricks like this in some of our movies

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBHv1J9D5PX/

Watch and like to give me a better chance of winning

And if you would like to know/learn how to do this trick, jst mention dis post...(but dnt forget to like ohh...)

i still havent gotten my 300loves(likes) on instagram, or you dont think the video is good enuf? well check out and decide, if you think its a good piece of creativity, click to love

#cheers
Re: Trace Nigeria Nominated My Video... by lovemko(m): 8:35am On Feb 03, 2016
Tnks guys for helping me win a Samsung Galaxy phone, precisely J7...

You ttoo can also be a winnerwinner just buy making a creative video and requeating a song

(1) (Reply)

First Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode’s First Son Hits The Web / Uk Band Viola Dies In Car Crash / Chop AM; The Siftler Version Is Soo Cool...watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.