Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,129 members, 7,863,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

Make Money Removing Raila Odinga Virus In 5 Munites Without Anty Virus. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make Money Removing Raila Odinga Virus In 5 Munites Without Anty Virus. (630 Views)

I Will Create Your Blog In 5 Minutes / 2012 Governorship Election In 5 States: Campaign With Bulksms / Would You Like To Receive 200% Return On Investment In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Removing Raila Odinga Virus In 5 Munites Without Anty Virus. by oredian: 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2009
Hello.
Do you know you can make big money by removing this stubborn virus from people system, flash drives without using any anty virus and in just 5 Mounties. There a lot of people that are having this virus in their system and flashes and they dont know what to do to remove it. Even big companies will pay you for removing it from their system.
By the way what is RAILA ODINGA?, Raila odinga is a worm that attacks Microsoft word files, but it looks like a JPG file and mostly found on the desktop.
Raila odinga has some common characteristics
1. If you delete the picture file it will delete and return to where it where.
2. It runs from the driver folder in system 32 folder
3. it auto runs at system start up
4. It makes the computer boot slowly
5. It makes your computer to hang.

All you need to do is to learn this method using the computer system and you will be making good money charging just a token.
Interested call me on 07037236160
6. It creates new folder.exe folders in your computer

(1) (Reply)

Post Partum Girdle / Fairly Used Laptops From Uk At Affordable Prices / Can Some One Training Me On Forex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.