Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

I Wanted To Post A Picture Of My Degee Certificate Online - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Wanted To Post A Picture Of My Degee Certificate Online (460 Views)

I want to do a Sponsored Post on your Blog / I Need A Blogger To Keep My Blog Active: 1 Post A Day For #100. Payment Perweek / Please How Can I Post A Link On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanted To Post A Picture Of My Degee Certificate Online by Sasuwa(f): 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
hello, i wanted to create an online guidance and counseling website and wanted to attached my degree certificate picture to add to my some authority to my services, is it save to upload a photo of degree certificate, don,t mind my english pls.
Re: I Wanted To Post A Picture Of My Degee Certificate Online by Sirpluv: 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
I dont think its safe
Re: I Wanted To Post A Picture Of My Degee Certificate Online by airsaylongcon: 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
While it is not categorically unsafe, it is unwise. Someone can clone the certificate and pass off as you. And since they got all your details on the cert, verifying it from your school will mean that it will check out.

And trust me, the proliferation of computers and high quality color printers have made it so damn easy. Tell you how easy it is I rarely ever bring out originals of my certificates. Xerox business centres have such high quality color print and photocopying that at first glance you Will think a color copy is an original
Re: I Wanted To Post A Picture Of My Degee Certificate Online by techfect: 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Disapproval / Get Cheapest And Most Reliable ICT & Advertisement Services / Pls Someone Should Help Me In Registering A Freenom Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.