Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

See How To Get A Bigger Booty In Just 2 Days! See My 2 Days Result - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See How To Get A Bigger Booty In Just 2 Days! See My 2 Days Result (1329 Views)

Toddler Who Died 2 Days To Her Dedication Buried (Photos) / What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? / Young Bowen University Lecturer Dies 2 Days After Giving Birth (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How To Get A Bigger Booty In Just 2 Days! See My 2 Days Result by ifuennada(f): 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2016
Yes, you’ve probably heard squats can help you get a bigger booty, but do you know some variations work better than others? In this episode of Ennada Fitness, I will be showing you a squat variation that gets the booty bigger in no time.

Visit Link To See The Squat Variation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eV9NVTaMkG8&spfreload=10

Sometimes I take a break from regular exercising, no thanks to ill health or an extremely tight schedule, but I never worry about my the appearance of my rear end in a dress or whatever outfit I choose to wear because once I incorporate this squat exercise into my workout routine it improves my booty appearance.

One time, I resumed work on set and everyone would not stop talking about the size of my booty and how it had greatly improved. What they marvelled at was the result of just 2 days efforts. Imagine what the appearance of my rear end will be like after a week.
This variation of squat is called the jump squat and it goes beyond improving the size of your booty to giving you a good total body workout. I usually do 20-30 reps per session for a total of 3-5 sessions, but as a beginner you can do what’s comfortable for you.

Try it and let me know what your results. Don’t forget to share
Source:http://www.ifuennada.com/see-the-squat-exercise-variation-that-will-get-you-a-bigger-booty-in-2-days-guys-it-works-for-me-ennada-fitness/

Re: See How To Get A Bigger Booty In Just 2 Days! See My 2 Days Result by midehi2(f): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
where is the booty?
Re: See How To Get A Bigger Booty In Just 2 Days! See My 2 Days Result by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
midehi2:
where is the booty?

Chick needs to eat before she squatz grin grin

Asssssbackwards##
Re: See How To Get A Bigger Booty In Just 2 Days! See My 2 Days Result by midehi2(f): 10:18pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nubian113:

Chick needs to eat before she squatz grin grin

Asssssbackwards##
cheesy cheesy
Re: See How To Get A Bigger Booty In Just 2 Days! See My 2 Days Result by JonexMusic(m): 12:30am On Aug 23, 2016
ok nice but can i try it too?
Re: See How To Get A Bigger Booty In Just 2 Days! See My 2 Days Result by chriskosherbal(m): 12:36am On Aug 23, 2016
When need more pics of this, sir

(1) (Reply)

joystick Size... Does It Matter To Women - This Is Very Important Issue To Note / Nicki Minaj Secrets To Her Big Butt / PHOTO: Man Dies Of Alcohol Addiction; One Of His Drunk Picture Used As Obituary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.