Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Comedy Video See Where Emmanuella And Her Friends Were Created From To Gain Life - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Comedy Video See Where Emmanuella And Her Friends Were Created From To Gain Life (582 Views)

Dr. Sid – Jensimi Featuring Woli Arole, Asiri Comedy (Video) / OMG : Olamide Badoo And Davido To Drop New Music Video See More Details & Photos / I Need Promoter For This My Video. See Video! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedy Video See Where Emmanuella And Her Friends Were Created From To Gain Life by loadedgizzy(m): 11:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
So funny when you see some group of children talking about where they were created from to gain life.

Watch this funny video and hear different opinion.

Watch & Download The Video Below;

http://loadedgizzy..com/2016/01/comedy-video-see-where-emmanuella-and.html

(1) (Reply)

Sim Steff Ft Fai Sky - My Praise (most Interested Song Download) / Piano Mastery By Kelvinkeyz / Download Olalakeside Hit Songs On 2324xclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.