Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

I’ve Crush On Genevieve- Ruth, Nollywood Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Crush On Genevieve- Ruth, Nollywood Actress (987 Views)

Fans Drag Wizkid Over His Comment On Genevieve Nnaji’s Photo / "I Have A Crush On Falz"- Tboss Takes A Dip In The Pool In Sexy Swimsuit. Photos / Ruth Eze: 'I Will Become A Lesbian If Genevieve Asks Me Out' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Crush On Genevieve- Ruth, Nollywood Actress by abagram(m): 3:30am On Jan 30, 2016
SINCE Ruth Eze came into the movie industry a few years ago, her profile has always been on the rise, and today she’s one of the actresses to reckon with.
However, reacting to the rise of homosexuals in Nollywood, the University of Benin graduate and Imo State-born role interpreter said that she would never be pushed to be a part of such immoralities.
But when pushed further, Eze confessed that her burning, lustful passion for sultry actress, Genevieve Nnaji, could make her have a re-think.
Hear her: “Only Genevieve Nnaji can make me throw caution to the wind and become a lesbian, but fortunately she is not. I am obsessed with Genevieve. She makes me wet! If she tells me to become her partner today, I’ll apologise to God and jump at the offer.
“Anyway, I’m not a lesbian but I am not against them. If they believe they can stand the consequences (of their actions), then they can do whatever they like with their bodies. I have good boobs that both men and women admire and can’t seem to take their eyes off me. My fellow ladies always harass me, to get intimate with them, but I haven’t tried such.”
Ruth Eze is a talented actress cum scriptwriter, whose mum did not initially approve of her coming into Nollywood until she assured her that she would not disappoint their family.
She has written and also starred in over a dozen hit movies including Girls Crip, Emo­tional Mistake, Desperate Hawkers and Pregnant Hawkers among others. However, Ezeh believes her best is yet to come.

Source:http://www.abagram.com/2016/01/ive-crush-on-genevieve-ruth-nollywood.html

Re: I’ve Crush On Genevieve- Ruth, Nollywood Actress by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 30, 2016
I hear she munches carpets once in a while, Ruth's in luck. The picture of Genevieve selected really shows her age. Wow, she's old o.
Re: I’ve Crush On Genevieve- Ruth, Nollywood Actress by wordbank(m): 5:10am On Jan 30, 2016
She makes ur wet abi? Kontinu
When ur fellow girls dey buy buy houses so that male yeyebrities go come take photos ur own na to dey wet up n down.
Dem need to carry better 4x4 nollywood flow u
Re: I’ve Crush On Genevieve- Ruth, Nollywood Actress by EHMIR(m): 5:43am On Jan 30, 2016
Is she makes u wet,obviously u self serv on her picsgringrin
then how are u diff frm lesbos
Re: I’ve Crush On Genevieve- Ruth, Nollywood Actress by cruzita(f): 7:31am On Jan 30, 2016
come this girl take time oooo,u beta choose another person leave my GENNY outta your nonsense before I swear for your head
Re: I’ve Crush On Genevieve- Ruth, Nollywood Actress by Chestar5(f): 7:42am On Jan 30, 2016
ALL THIS UWA MMEBI ACTRESS SEF undecided
Re: I’ve Crush On Genevieve- Ruth, Nollywood Actress by Ladybluecash(f): 8:39am On Jan 30, 2016
So my big aunt nd namesak Genny don b rain wey dey WET person abi? Anuofia iranu

(1) (Reply)

In Facial Expression I'm Better Than Basket Mouth - Osama Narrates / Iyanya Sets To Get Married / Pics:Halima Abubakar,Toyin Aimakhu,Desmond Elliot & More At 'Black Val' Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.