Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download (10585 Views)

Latest Top 10 Android Soccer Games With Their Working Download Links / Top 10 Medium Spec PC Games To Play In 2016 / Android Games To Look Out For As At Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download by henryobinna(m): 4:35am On Jan 30, 2016
Many of my posts have always been about android games, today am bringing you a list of Top !) Android games to download. The list cuts across various sporting genres. And please note that the games are listed in no hierarchical order.

1. Fifa 16

2. Fifa 14

3. Asphalt 8: Airborne

4. Real Racing 3

5. Ea sports' UFC

6. Real Boxing 2 CREED

7. Table Tennis Touch by Yakuto

8. 3D Tennis
[img]https://lh5.ggpht.com/SikrYnCtjufEUJOBIHX3xOEagD6iNoL73m-A6kUX76snVai_67wm0BrIYt6TZrnqHCU=w300[/img]

9. True Skate

10.8 Ball Pool

I didn't write much on any of them here because it'll look like an epistle. Is there any gameyou consider worthy to be on the list? you can mention them

source http://www.legitstuffs.com/2016/01/top-10-best-android-sport-games-to-download.html
Re: Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
You forgot asphalt 8 which is the best racing game i have ever seen.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download by henryobinna(m): 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
ILoveMakonen:
You forgot asphalt 8 which is the best racing game i have ever seen.
check again, its at number 3,

nairaland is failing to load the picture of it I uploaded
Re: Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
henryobinna:
check again, its at number 3,

nairaland is failing to load the picture of it I uploaded
Okay have seen it
Re: Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download by lekjons(m): 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
NBA PRO BASKETBALL cheesy
Re: Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download by henryobinna(m): 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
lekjons:
NBA PRO BASKETBALL cheesy
yea, for lovers of basket ball
Re: Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download by Okworigeorge(m): 10:04am On Feb 01, 2016
henryobinna:
yea, for lovers of basket ball
... My fifa 16, 15 n ufc are not connecting to fifa server but NFS which is also an EA game is
Re: Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download by henryobinna(m): 10:14am On Feb 01, 2016
Okworigeorge:
... My fifa 16, 15 n ufc are not connecting to fifa server but NFS which is also an EA game is
did the problem just start or it has been that way since you downloaded them?
Re: Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download by Okworigeorge(m): 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
henryobinna:
did the problem just start or it has been that way since you downloaded them?
Since I download them, I have downloaded fifa 15 n 16 total of six times from different sites. Even from play store n mobogenie

Re: Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download by henryobinna(m): 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
Okworigeorge:

Since I download them, I have downloaded fifa 15 n 16 total of six times from different sites. Even from play store n mobogenie
check if your google play games connects to the internet cos if it doesn't, those games won't
Re: Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download by Okworigeorge(m): 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2016
henryobinna:
check if your google play games connects to the internet cos if it doesn't, those games won't
it is, cos I usually play my games from Google play games
Re: Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download by henryobinna(m): 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
Okworigeorge:
it is, cos I usually play my games from Google play games
am not talking about google play store,

i mean the app that records your games, rank and stuffs like that.

anyway if it does,

try editing your host settings.

open es file explorer, go to device memory and open system folder, open 'etc' folder and scroll to a file 'hosts' open it as a txt file and clear everything there and replace with '127.0.0.1 localhost' without quotes(' ')
Re: Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download by Okworigeorge(m): 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
henryobinna:
btw ur list never complete without NOVA 1.6gb n walking dead 1.3gb o No mortal kombat x 1.7gb
Re: Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download by Okworigeorge(m): 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
henryobinna:

anyway if it does,

open es file explorer, go to device memory and open system folder, open 'etc' folder and scroll to a file 'hosts' open it as a txt file and clear everything there and replace with '127.0.0.1 localhost' without quotes(' ')
... Play games na, d green one abi

Re: Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download by henryobinna(m): 2:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
Okworigeorge:
btw ur list never complete without NOVA 1.6gb n walking dead 1.3gb o No mortal kombat x 1.7gb
chill, read the title again.
i said 'sport games'
BTW those games you mentioned are hit but I don't like Mortal Kombat X
Re: Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download by henryobinna(m): 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
Okworigeorge:
... Play games na, d green one abi
yes the green one.

try the fix I gave
Re: Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download by Okworigeorge(m): 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
henryobinna:

anyway if it does,

na same thing d dia moreover after I edit am sef e no d gree save but na same proxy dey dia
Re: Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download by Okworigeorge(m): 2:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
henryobinna:
chill, read the title again.
i said 'sport games'
BTW those games you mentioned are hit but I don't like Mortal Kombat X
my bad... Sport games, try SBK15 na bike racing n jez 300mb
Re: Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download by henryobinna(m): 3:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
Okworigeorge:
na same thing d dia moreover after I edit am sef e no d gree save but na same proxy dey dia
this is different, do you use any proxy app or vpn?

if yes, try make sure your APN settings corresponds with the app.

I've not had this issue before
Re: Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download by Okworigeorge(m): 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
henryobinna:
this is different, do you use any proxy app or vpn?

if yes, try make sure your APN settings corresponds with the app.

I've not had this issue before
... I use auto proxy and my APN is same with it... I've tried using different networks including WiFi on it n still "error connecting to server"

And it's not as if my network speed ain't fast o
Re: Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download by henryobinna(m): 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
Okworigeorge:
... I use auto proxy and my APN is same with it... I've tried using different networks including WiFi on it n still "error connecting to server"

And it's not as if my network speed ain't fast o
your problem is unique
Re: Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download by justvictor57(m): 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
i want to download the walking dead season one which is 1.32gb. pls i want to know if it will require network connection or wifi for me to play da game after i have it on my fone??
Re: Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download by henryobinna(m): 4:00am On Feb 02, 2016
justvictor57:
i want to download the walking dead season one which is 1.32gb. pls i want to know if it will require network connection or wifi for me to play da game after i have it on my fone??
After your first launch of the game, subsequent ones don't need internet connection
Re: Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download by justvictor57(m): 11:03am On Feb 02, 2016
henryobinna:
After your first launch of the game, subsequent ones don't need internet connection
thanks man.
Re: Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download by Okworigeorge(m): 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
justvictor57:

thanks man.
... I need list of good games pls, not necessarilysport ggames ...
NFSmost wwanted is good and I download d real boxing 2 Creed but d apk not d gree install n d game no d play store
Re: Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download by OBENGSOLOMON: 10:48am On Feb 03, 2016
pls where can I get PES 15 to download, or can I get it on mobogenie
Re: Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download by henryobinna(m): 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
OBENGSOLOMON:
pls where can I get PES 15 to download, or can I get it on mobogenie
unfortunately, there's no official PES 15 for Android from Konami, though there are a couple of PES 15 online which are actually modified PES 12, about mobogenie I don't know if this mod is available there
Re: Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download by OBENGSOLOMON: 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
тнαηкѕ ƒσʀ тнє ʀєѕρσηѕє вυт ωнєʀє ċαη ι gєт тнє мσɗιƒу σηє тσ ɗσωηℓσαɗ
Re: Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download by henryobinna(m): 3:55am On Feb 04, 2016
OBENGSOLOMON:
тнαηкѕ ƒσʀ тнє ʀєѕρσηѕє вυт ωнєʀє ċαη ι gєт тнє мσɗιƒу σηє тσ ɗσωηℓσαɗ
I don't have any right now but a little googling migh thelp.
Re: Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download by EmmaStone01: 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
Is there an offline version for FIFA 15/16?
Re: Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download by henryobinna(m): 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
EmmaStone01:
Is there an offline version for FIFA 15/16?
no, they're both full online play.
Re: Top 10 Android Sport Games To Download by EmmaStone01: 6:12am On Feb 15, 2016
I downloaded Asphalt 8: Airborne but it always closes whenever I click play even when I'm connected to a Wi-Fi cos it says I have to be connected to a Wi-Fi to download some files again(after initially downloading about 800MB size file). Please any help??

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Most Iconic Video Game Characters. / What Is The Most Popular Board Game In Nigeria? / Football Manager 2022 PC Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.