Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,695 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Buhari With Other AU Presidents At 26th Summit In Addis Ababa - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari With Other AU Presidents At 26th Summit In Addis Ababa - Photos (14865 Views)

Aisha Buhari Poses With First Ladies Of Gambia, Ghana, Ethiopia, In Addis Ababa / President Buhari Arrives Addis Ababa For The 26th Summit Of AU / Okonjo-iweala With Nigerian Delegates At Addis Ababa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari With Other AU Presidents At 26th Summit In Addis Ababa - Photos by Ayoswit(f): 6:53am On Jan 30, 2016
k
Re: Buhari With Other AU Presidents At 26th Summit In Addis Ababa - Photos by nigeriancuban: 6:56am On Jan 30, 2016
I said...

Re: Buhari With Other AU Presidents At 26th Summit In Addis Ababa - Photos by AminuRano87(m): 6:58am On Jan 30, 2016
looseweight:
The third man in agbada in the first pix go be like......are these men speaking in English or what
That man is President Yahya Jammeh of Gambia.
Re: Buhari With Other AU Presidents At 26th Summit In Addis Ababa - Photos by ijaw1stson: 6:59am On Jan 30, 2016
una no de slip?
Re: Buhari With Other AU Presidents At 26th Summit In Addis Ababa - Photos by Taasii4change: 7:03am On Jan 30, 2016
My God continue to be with you my able president
Re: Buhari With Other AU Presidents At 26th Summit In Addis Ababa - Photos by babafirst(m): 7:11am On Jan 30, 2016
DropShot:
Our amiable presido.

Let haters enter lagoon if they like.

They tried to convince Nigerians that you were too fragile and weak to engage in the numerous travelling associated with being the president of the biggest black nation on earth but they failed.

And now that you're proving to be as fit as fiddle, fitter and more effective than the Ineffectual Buffon, they change their music to "junketing too much".

Na them headache be dat. Come 2019, my vote and that of my household are for you. Never Again shall one clueless, shoeless, ultra corrupt drunkard be a Nigerian president.
Yesss ohh and please don't forget to add ineffectual buffoon to the clueless one's 'qualifications'.
Re: Buhari With Other AU Presidents At 26th Summit In Addis Ababa - Photos by Bundar: 7:15am On Jan 30, 2016
emzila:
GOOD PARENTS USUALLY GET THEIR CHILDREN PRAISE AFTER RAISING THEM TO MATURITY AGE NOT WHEN THEY ARE STILL KIDS.
whether you like it or not, the man is representing well.
as a leader, he needs to interact with other leaders in the world unlike the other man that relied only on his previous experience as state governor. baba is not in town, EFCC is working, Custom boss is doing good, Fashola is not sleeping, Fayemi will make sure ajaokuta is revamped, Ngige has his employment strategy in place. if we can survive between now and April-May, Nigerians will sing a new song. SOON, NIGERIANS WILL UNDERSTAND HIS EFFORTS.

REASON WHY OBJ, IBB, GEJ AND OTHER ARE NOT CRITICIZING HIM IS THAT CORRUPTION IN THEIR BLOOD STREAM AND THOSE OF THEIR FRIENDS WOULD NOT HAVE ALLOWED ANY OF THEM TO MANAGE NIGERIA AFFAIRS AS MUCH AS THIS WHEN OIL PRICE IS BELOW $30 per barrel.

while we were crying that the economy was collapsing and bokoharam killing people everyday, Jonathan and SANTA DASUKI wired N4billion plus, in less than 6months into Koro's associate account for doing nothing beneficial to Nigerians. yet Jonathan and his wife, with their crocodile tears made us believed they had our interest at heart. that was the height of deception coming from a man. EVEN THE DEVIL MUST BE SCARED OF JONATHAN.

if not that this is my first writing this morning, I would have ask God to manage and direct the affairs of individuals that call Jonathan their hero just the way Jonathan manage Nigeria so that when they save for a particular purpose, d devil will help them invest it in unprofitable and useless project and cause them to work without result.
I REMEMBER WHEN JONATHAN CAME ON BOARD, WE ALL CALLED breath of fresh air BUT THAT AIR WAS NEVER FRESH. IT WAS AIR FROM EXPLOSIVES, STRIKE, CORRUPTION, DIVISION ALONG RELIGIOUS LINE etc. So I am cool with early criticism of Buhari's adminstration.
You are 100% right my brother

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Other AU Presidents At 26th Summit In Addis Ababa - Photos by babafirst(m): 7:17am On Jan 30, 2016
lonelydora:
God be with PMB and give him more strength to put Nigeria back on track.
Amen and may God give him longer life in good health.God protect our President.

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Other AU Presidents At 26th Summit In Addis Ababa - Photos by olaolulazio(m): 7:30am On Jan 30, 2016
M4gunners:
The first picture shows how old and clueless African Leaders are. More reason no progress in the whole Africa. The second picture, they like :are the buhari?You are welcome sir.
Down Under you see someone being forced to hear a Language he has never come across before. Baba was like, kai Please speak Hausa flease.
Read what u posted again.
Re: Buhari With Other AU Presidents At 26th Summit In Addis Ababa - Photos by playtheblues(f): 7:36am On Jan 30, 2016
He should keep junketeering. It's to our advantage. Whenever he travels good things happen in the land or have you not heard of the outcome of the Rivers state Election Tribunal at the Supreme Court?

Agbaya Bubu keep travelling mbok!
DropShot:
Our amiable presido.

They tried to convince Nigerians that you were too fragile and weak to engage in the numerous travelling associated with being the president of the biggest black nation on earth but they failed.

And now that you're proving to be as fit as fiddle, fitter and more effective than the Ineffectual Buffon, they change their music to "junketing too much".

Na them headache be dat. Come 2019, my vote and that of my household are for you. Never Again shall one clueless, shoeless, ultra corrupt drunkard be a Nigerian president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Other AU Presidents At 26th Summit In Addis Ababa - Photos by anonimi: 7:42am On Jan 30, 2016
DropShot:
Our amiable presido.

BabaO2:
Nigeria is finally back

Those who matter in the international community know how to treat our dull, daft & dumb Confused One grin grin

[img]http://4.bp..com/-hxkbcMA-Gds/Vi_jnwVSIoI/AAAAAAAHG5I/0h9m6kBQqpE/s400/10.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2442176_fbimg1432415521863_jpeg7faf355c1c16d3a661d2313ead15e09f

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2442363_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3133111_17515_jpeg7a1bf2295e34488f4ceeeae79295c0f2
Re: Buhari With Other AU Presidents At 26th Summit In Addis Ababa - Photos by DropShot: 7:51am On Jan 30, 2016
playtheblues:
He should keep junketeering. It's to our advantage. Whenever her travels good things happen in the land or have you not heard of the outcome of the Rivers state Election Tribunal at the Supreme Court?

Agbaya Bubu keep travelling mbok!
Credit to PMB for allowing judiciary and rule of law work without interference. Stop being childish in your reasoning.
Re: Buhari With Other AU Presidents At 26th Summit In Addis Ababa - Photos by playtheblues(f): 8:19am On Jan 30, 2016
Credit to junketeering Bubu for travelling when he did, else the judiciary would have been manipulated like they did in the Court of Appeal.

Buhari please keep travelling.
In fact, travel to the moon, nobody will miss you, not even Aisha rice eaters.
DropShot:

Credit to PMB for allowing judiciary and rule of law work without interference. Stop being childish in your reasoning.
Re: Buhari With Other AU Presidents At 26th Summit In Addis Ababa - Photos by DropShot: 8:38am On Jan 30, 2016
[s]
playtheblues:
Credit to junketeering Bubu for travelling when he did, else the judiciary would have been manipulated like they did in the Court of Appeal.

Buhari please keep travelling.
In fact, travel to the moon, nobody will miss you, not even Aisha rice eaters.
[/s]
Re: Buhari With Other AU Presidents At 26th Summit In Addis Ababa - Photos by kenny905(m): 8:38am On Jan 30, 2016
Shege shugaban kasa...kikiki..ßuhari na celeb O
Re: Buhari With Other AU Presidents At 26th Summit In Addis Ababa - Photos by nijanigga: 8:59am On Jan 30, 2016
I can recall when ineffectual buffon was called to give speech, as usual the ogogoro master was busy with the election of president of governor's he didn't show up.
Re: Buhari With Other AU Presidents At 26th Summit In Addis Ababa - Photos by BABANGBALI: 9:24am On Jan 30, 2016
PMB always looking like a real president with panache,poise and charisma,unlike the one that we kicked out that always look look clueless in his magician clothes. grin Sai baba jo
Re: Buhari With Other AU Presidents At 26th Summit In Addis Ababa - Photos by Letoma(m): 9:47am On Jan 30, 2016
[quote author=emzila post=42452591]GOOD PARENTS USUALLY GET THEIR CHILDREN PRAISE AFTER RAISING THEM TO MATURITY AGE NOT WHEN THEY ARE STILL KIDS.
whether you like it or not, the man is representing well.
as a leader, he needs to interact with other leaders in the world unlike the other man that relied only on his previous experience as state governor. baba is not in town, EFCC is working, Custom boss is doing good, Fashola is not sleeping, Fayemi will make sure ajaokuta is revamped, Ngige has his employment strategy in place. if we can survive between now and April-May, Nigerians will sing a new song. SOON, NIGERIANS WILL UNDERSTAND HIS EFFORTS.

REASON WHY OBJ, IBB, GEJ AND OTHER ARE NOT CRITICIZING HIM IS THAT CORRUPTION IN THEIR BLOOD STREAM AND THOSE OF THEIR FRIENDS WOULD NOT HAVE ALLOWED ANY OF THEM TO MANAGE NIGERIA AFFAIRS AS MUCH AS THIS WHEN OIL PRICE IS BELOW $30 per barrel.

while we were crying that the economy was collapsing and bokoharam killing people everyday, Jonathan and SANTA DASUKI wired N4billion plus, in less than 6months into Koro's associate account for doing nothing beneficial to Nigerians. yet Jonathan and his wife, with their crocodile tears made us believed they had our interest at heart. that was the height of deception coming from a man. EVEN THE DEVIL MUST BE SCARED OF JONATHAN.

if not that this is my first writing this morning, I would have ask God to manage and direct the affairs of individuals that call Jonathan their hero just the way Jonathan manage Nigeria so that when they save for a particular purpose, d devil will help them invest it in unprofitable and useless project and cause them to work without result.
I REMEMBER WHEN JONATHAN CAME ON BOARD, WE ALL CALLED breath of fresh air BUT THAT AIR WAS NEVER FRESH. IT WAS AIR FROM EXPLOSIVES, STRIKE, CORRUPTION, DIVISION ALONG RELIGIOUS LINE etc. So I am cool with early criticism of Buhari's adminstration.
Objectivity in writing"

2 Likes

Re: Buhari With Other AU Presidents At 26th Summit In Addis Ababa - Photos by Letoma(m): 9:52am On Jan 30, 2016
Buhari I know
Buhari I trust.
Let us all patiently, give Buhari a chance,
I but you, we will not regret it.
Re: Buhari With Other AU Presidents At 26th Summit In Addis Ababa - Photos by Endtimesmith(m): 11:45am On Jan 30, 2016
Bubu international....APC king of CHANGE!
Re: Buhari With Other AU Presidents At 26th Summit In Addis Ababa - Photos by FRANKOXY(m): 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
Undisputed most respected Nigerian president .
Re: Buhari With Other AU Presidents At 26th Summit In Addis Ababa - Photos by FRANKOXY(m): 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
What do they call that kind of neck in your dialect? We call it Abioko in Ibo language grin grin
Re: Buhari With Other AU Presidents At 26th Summit In Addis Ababa - Photos by Yomboy4ever(m): 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
See respect, See people around him, evrybody trying to get close to him. Unlike d formal P....
Re: Buhari With Other AU Presidents At 26th Summit In Addis Ababa - Photos by Femmyfamous4u(m): 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
See how presidents take turns to receive handshake from the "ignominous" Buhari ride on my president. Click like it you roll with me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Taiwan Protests Nigeria Order To Move Trade Mission From Capital / Nigeria Is So Indebted That Lenders Hesitate To Give Us Loans- Senator Ben Bruce / Dino Melaye: Why I Built Chapel In Honour Of My Late Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.