Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Fab Monochrome With Sneakers:Hit Or Miss?(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Fab Monochrome With Sneakers:Hit Or Miss?(photos) (900 Views)

Olamide Flaunts His New Braided Hairdo. Hit Or Miss? (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Steps Out Without Makeup (photos) / Tekno Rocks Braided Hairstyle. Hit Or Miss? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Fab Monochrome With Sneakers:Hit Or Miss?(photos) by sixtuschimere: 7:01am On Jan 30, 2016
Media personality Toke Makinwa stepped out yesterday in a fab monochrome getup and we just had to share!

The fashionista wore a black and white print tee over distressed white jeans and a pair of slip-on sneakers. She accessorized with a bold wristwatch and a pair of dark over-sized shades by Dolce and Gabbana and dangling earrings. Dark lipstick was the perfect finish for the overall cool look. We love!

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/for-love-of-monochrome-toke-makinwas.html

Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Fab Monochrome With Sneakers:Hit Or Miss?(photos) by sixtuschimere: 7:01am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Fab Monochrome With Sneakers:Hit Or Miss?(photos) by Imortal001: 7:02am On Jan 30, 2016
Cool
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Fab Monochrome With Sneakers:Hit Or Miss?(photos) by cruzita(f): 7:22am On Jan 30, 2016
oh my oh my!!!!this is fabulous I mean cool .she rockzzzzzzzz
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Fab Monochrome With Sneakers:Hit Or Miss?(photos) by Mologi(m): 7:26am On Jan 30, 2016
The last pix be like that thing wey sound kwinko kwinko wen pressed....
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Fab Monochrome With Sneakers:Hit Or Miss?(photos) by sixtuschimere: 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
Mologi:
The last pix be like that thing wey sound kwinko kwinko wen pressed....
lol
Re: Toke Makinwa Steps Out In Fab Monochrome With Sneakers:Hit Or Miss?(photos) by pretydiva(f): 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
Girlie oo..i luv ya kiss..no homo

(1) (Reply)

Kcee Shares Photo Of Him And A Live Cheetah (photo) / Breaking News: Abraham Kator Of Kenya Wins Lagos Marathon 2016 - Photos / PHOTOS: Maryam Sani Abacha Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Family And Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.