Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Please Help Kidnappers Just Took My Uncle. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help Kidnappers Just Took My Uncle. (579 Views)

UNILORIN Student: "Instagram Friend Drugged, Had Sex, Took My Nude Pictures" / He Did Not Just Took My Virginity But My Life Too / I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Kidnappers Just Took My Uncle. by MisterGrace: 7:11am On Jan 30, 2016
We have since reported the matter to the police... But I just can't rely on the police alone.

I have searched for ways through which I can track his phones via the internet or any applications, but all my results are fruitless so far.

They have contacted us through his number demanding tens of millions.

Please how can I track his lines to know the location where he's kept or anything I do to facilitate his release sooner?

Abeg no mind my English, I can't think straight.

cc:

lalasticlala
seun.
Re: Please Help Kidnappers Just Took My Uncle. by balash(m): 7:24am On Jan 30, 2016
Hmmm

If he uses an iPhone with icloud installed then it's possible, but I don't know about other phones. And the issue of your uncle randomly kidnapped is one case on its own. You need to go into his room check his documents or anything that can direct any business links or thereabout to someone close that might help the kidnappers.

Kidnappers won't just kidnap without great clues from someone very close to you or the family. The person who helped the kidnappers might be with you as you even thought about putting it on nairaland and might even gear u on. Trust nobody Now.

Go into his room. Stand in one position. Look right and left. Let your Instinct direct you somewhere to get clue or something. Nigerian police no get any intelligence O! Make them no just dey disturb you or if you get a relative in the army, contact them they can invite intelligence from them to help out. And henceforth anything you do should be in secrecy I repeat 'TRUST NOBODY'
Re: Please Help Kidnappers Just Took My Uncle. by benedictac(f): 7:46am On Jan 30, 2016
I still believe in miracle God will see u guys through this time and bring him back safely. But trust no one. I strongly believe that the person in involved is closer than u think.

don't suspect anyone yet until u have concrete proof, coz it can affect ur judgment..

Good luck
Re: Please Help Kidnappers Just Took My Uncle. by MisterGrace: 7:52am On Jan 30, 2016
balash:
Hmmm

If he uses an iPhone with icloud installed then it's possible, but I don't know about other phones. And the issue of your uncle randomly kidnapped is one case on its own. You need to go into his room check his documents or anything that can direct any business links or thereabout to someone close that might help the kidnappers.

Kidnappers won't just kidnap without great clues from someone very close to you or the family. The person who helped the kidnappers might be with you as you even thought about putting it on nairaland and might even gear u on. Trust nobody Now.

Go into his room. Stand in one position. Look right and left. Let your Instinct direct you somewhere to get clue or something. Nigerian police no get any intelligence O! Make them no just dey disturb you or if you get a relative in the army, contact them they can invite intelligence from them to help out. And henceforth anything you do should be in secrecy I repeat 'TRUST NOBODY'

Thanks a lot.
He has on him an android phone and a smaller tecno phone before he was kidnapped.
Re: Please Help Kidnappers Just Took My Uncle. by MisterGrace: 5:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hmm... So seun,

Nairaland can be so careless and insensitive to this extent?

(1) (Reply)

22-year-old Boy Stabbed To Death Over Girlfriend In Kaduna / See The Photo Of Pepper Soup Made With Human Hand In Abia State / Man Arrested For Impregnating Daughter In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.