Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,601 members, 7,851,046 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

What Should I Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Should I Do? (345 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? by salvation77177: 7:51am On Jan 30, 2016
I have just been given redundancy from work due to the present crisis in the oil sector.
With wife and children, I have to think fast on the next line of action.
I was able to save a total of three million and five hundred thousand naira.
I am looking for a good business or business idea to invest to keep life going.
Please if you have any good and profitable business or business idea you can pass it to me. I want matured and experienced contributions only.
Thanks.
Re: What Should I Do? by Akkord4gov: 7:57am On Jan 30, 2016
salvation77177:
I have just been given redundancy from work due to the present crisis in the oil sector.
With wife and children, I have to think fast on the next line of action.
I was able to save a total of three million and five hundred thousand naira.
I am looking for a good business or business idea to invest to keep life going.
Please if you have any good and profitable business or business idea you can pass it to me. I want matured and experienced contributions only.
Thanks.

3.5 milla
Bro,do several business with it,at least 4-8. Just chose from numerous advices people will come and give you here but pls,never mind those that will advice nairabet ooo

(1) (Reply)

News, Entertainment, Gossip, Health,food And Politics We Bring You Your Favorite / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy / Dollar And Purewater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.