Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

New! New! New! Vessel And Container Tracking - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / New! New! New! Vessel And Container Tracking (2793 Views)

Scrap Vessel And Barge For Sale / Looking To Buy That Miracle Car? Brand New, New Model...but Cheap Price? / Car tracking = 40k (Free for life) and online tracking an extra 5k..Priceless! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New! New! New! Vessel And Container Tracking by brauneyes: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2009
Hey, Guys, i researched into the possibility of tracking my own containers and the ship that they sail in and discovered a great variety of tools. I can trace any ship( ship name and IMO required if available) and be able to pinpoint exactly where the vessel is anytime on the course of it's voyage.
I was impatient with my shipping agent telling me stories and i decided to get the information myself.
This is the itinerary of a container i shipped in May. I went into Google Earth located the ship and know exactly where it was and when it was expected in the next port. See for yourselves,

Re: New! New! New! Vessel And Container Tracking by brauneyes: 3:34pm On Jun 29, 2009
AENNE RICKMERS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vessel's Details:
Ship Type: Cargo
Year Built: 1998
Length x Breadth: 195 m X 30 m
DeadWeight: 30781 t
Speed recorded (Max / Average): 19.4 / 12.8 knots
Flag: Liberia [LR]
Call Sign: ELVZ6
IMO: 9152753, MMSI: 636090283

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Position Received:
Area: Antwerp
Latitude/Longitude: 51.29463˚ / 4.26017˚ (Map)
Currently in Port: ANTWERP
Last Known Port: HAMBURG
Info Received: 0d 0h 35min 6s ago
Current Vessel's Track
Itineraries History

Voyage Related Info (Last Received):
Draught: 9.1 m
Destination: ANTWERPEN
ETA: 2009-06-29 01:00
Info Received: 2009-06-29 12:46 (0d, 1h 34min 25s ago)

Recent Port Calls:
Port Arrival (LT) Departure (LT)
HAMBURG 2009-06-28 03:09
Re: New! New! New! Vessel And Container Tracking by arnold2g3(m): 4:43am On Jun 30, 2009
Uhhmmmm can you tell me how you got this cos tried tracking all my containers but could not find em. Thanks.
Re: New! New! New! Vessel And Container Tracking by Akpangbon: 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2009
you mean you put a GPS tracking device in a closed up container and it worked? Or do you mean the vessel owners installed the device in their vessel? Or what exactly are you trying to tell us?
Re: New! New! New! Vessel And Container Tracking by brauneyes: 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2009
@Akpangbon what iam saying is that with technology you can trace any vessel in any waters on earth. In conjunction with Google Earth and other vessel trackers, it is possible to pinpoint the exact location of any non military vessel at any time, that is what iam saying.
@arnold, you have to install Google Earth on your PC, then i will show you what you need to do. In the meantime send me your container no. and the vessel it sailed on and i will locate your ship for you.
Re: New! New! New! Vessel And Container Tracking by arnold2g3(m): 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2009
can you send me a pm arnold@infinite-autos.com
Re: New! New! New! Vessel And Container Tracking by brauneyes: 10:22pm On Jun 30, 2009
Port of Hamburg

Re: New! New! New! Vessel And Container Tracking by brauneyes: 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2009
@arnold, As i already suggested, post you container number here and carrier vessel and i will trace the vessel anywhere on earth for you. Try and see
Re: New! New! New! Vessel And Container Tracking by Delta007(m): 8:36pm On Jul 02, 2009
brauneyes:

@arnold, As i already suggested, post you container number here and carrier vessel and i will trace the vessel anywhere on earth for you. Try and see
Brauneyes, if the feature is already on Google earth, how about you post the procedure here?
Re: New! New! New! Vessel And Container Tracking by jenesy123: 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2009
huh
Re: New! New! New! Vessel And Container Tracking by lui1(m): 10:34am On Sep 05, 2009
SMSICT IT Solutions Nigeria limited is an enterprise electronic security provider, offering SMS Portals, mobile asset Tracking & Fleet management solution services, web designing, surveilance sytem(CCTV) and IT consultant. With exceptional functionalities within and outside Nigeria.

Vehicle/Human Tracking We use this to determine the geographical location of a vehicle or loved one and transmitting this information to the exact point.

Our smsict TS is a small tracking device unit, about the size of a cigarette packet. Inside the unit one of the latest high sensitive GPS receivers, a GSM modern/SIM card, memory and a battery.

We are Nigeria’s foremost GIS solution provider and supplier of accurate digital maps and GIS data. with the most up-to-date Naija Digital Maps

U can reach us on info@smsictngltd.com
www.smsictngltd.com
Re: New! New! New! Vessel And Container Tracking by lui1(m): 10:38am On Sep 05, 2009
SMSICT IT Solutions Nigeria limited is an enterprise electronic security provider, offering SMS Portals, mobile asset Tracking & Fleet management solution services, web designing, surveilance sytem(CCTV) and IT consultant. With exceptional functionalities within and outside Nigeria.

Vehicle/Human Tracking We use this to determine the geographical location of a vehicle or loved one and transmitting this information to the exact point.

Our smsict TS is a small tracking device unit, about the size of a cigarette packet. Inside the unit one of the latest high sensitive GPS receivers, a GSM modern/SIM card, memory and a battery.

We are Nigeria’s foremost GIS solution provider and supplier of accurate digital maps and GIS data. with the most up-to-date Naija Digital Maps

U can reach us on info@smsictngltd.com
www.smsictngltd.com
Re: New! New! New! Vessel And Container Tracking by rosespring: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2009
please can u kindly help me track the location of this vessel:

MT DELTA HELLAS
IMO:9406673
FLAG:GREECE
CALL SIGN:SVAK8
INMARSAT:76410783
LOA:274,24
NRT:52692
GRT:81360
DWT:157583

KINDLY SEND REPLY TO MY EMAIL:rosespringltd@gmail.com
Re: New! New! New! Vessel And Container Tracking by Cargoed: 1:44pm On Nov 29, 2012
We can track your container/vessel for you 0704 537 2050 Marshal
24hrs day and night

Price N5k only after we have located it

Contact us with your vessel details or shipping line.

Regards
Marshal

(1) (Reply)

2001 Toyota Sienna Le,leather,clean Carfax,new Tires Priced For Quick Sale / Toyota Corolla 2003 For Sale #1.570m / Very NEAT!!! ToyotaCorolla Sport 2007 @ N1.6 PRICE REDUCED N1.5m! could be yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.