Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) (43120 Views)

Who Should Replace Arsene Wenger? / Arsene Wenger Blames Arsenal Fans For The Club's Failures / Arsenal New Signings,Nwakali & Samuel Chukwueze Pictured Wit Asene Wenger & Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by 400billionman: 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
Kanu my guy

Amarachi his wife is a pretty as the moonlight.
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by femi4: 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
dguizman:
sorry o oga....nd hw many ripe talent did arsenal sell to chelsea?
Fabregas, Anelka, Ashely Cole, Emmanuel Petit
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by dguizman(m): 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
femi4:
, Anelka, Ashely Cole, Emmanuel Petit
fabregas was sold to bacelona
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by Fash20: 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Its good to have talent. Your talent will take you places. If anybody had told these boys they would one day meet wenger I am sure they wouldn't have believed. But see them today now. Congrats to them
Idi re! See yansh! Chai
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by dguizman(m): 2:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
femi4:
, Anelka, Ashely Cole, Emmanuel Petit
fabregas was sold to bacelona,Anelka was sold to Real madrid,petit was sold to bacelona,only ashley cole was sold to chelsea...

Pls get ur fact right

1 Like

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by 49cents(m): 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
lordtosan:
and these old men are 17.

Surprised you didn't call them IPOB youths....

Bad belle is allowed

4 Likes

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by Saheed9: 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
lordtosan:
and these old men are 17.
stop hating and appreciate this talented young lads. We all know they aren't 17, so why asking
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by nextdoor84(m): 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
Dem igbo boiz grin grin grin

congrats to you two!!

2 Likes

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by obayaya(m): 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
Feranchek:
Bayern showed interest and they both said NO I'm quite surprised! When you're aiming for the skies as a Tenage footballer, Germany should always be your starting point. They know the game, and are very disciplined. I'm quite happy for them though, buh with my HUMAN eyes, I think Osinmen made a better choice with Wolfsburg.

Germany.. Yes

Munich? No..

Munich is so big that there's no season they don't sign big names from other bundesliga teams and abroad..

At Munich, They might not develop as much as they will at arsenal
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by femi4: 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
dguizman:
fabregas was sold to bacelona,Anelka was sold to Real madrid,petit was sold to bacelona,only ashley cole was sold to chelsea...

Pls get ur fact right
They all had opportunity of coming back to Arsenal but chose Chelsea
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by dguizman(m): 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
femi4:
They all had opportunity of coming back to Arsenal but chose Chelsea
you got it wrong..Arsenal don't need their service anymore
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by femi4: 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
dguizman:
you got it wrong..Arsenal don't need their service anymore
No wonder, you couldn't win the league in over 10 yrs
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by Tolubory(m): 3:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
GMan650:
I wish them a very prosperous and successful sojourn in England.
Our future stars........ May u never travel to different clubs like Yakubu and may yur bottoms never be friends with bench like Mikel
Brotherly...
Those players that you are using as a point of reference are highly Rich.....
Am just saying......
So its not right.....
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by Henryubani44(m): 3:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
If not Arsenal I don't think I can watch football. I already know the two will go far #AFC for life
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by lordtosan(m): 3:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
49cents:

Surprised you didn't call them IPOB youths....

Bad belle is allowed
fool stop ranting! This isn't about tribe. You and I know those men are uncles who are cheats. is this how you intend to run your new country? defending wrong because they are from your tribe? are you not worst than those you call animals living in the zoo?
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by webincomeplus(m): 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
femi4:
When they are ripe, we (Chelsea) ll come for them as usual
So, you can ruin their careers as usual?
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by 49cents(m): 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
lordtosan:
fool stop ranting! This isn't about tribe. You and I know those men are uncles who are cheats. is this how you intend to run your new country? defending wrong because they are from your tribe? are you not worst than those you call animals living in the zoo?

Your hero, should have carried out a probe on their ages before rewarding them.

Little boy the bile in your system is above your age

Now run along to romance sectiom, where your likes abound
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by lordtosan(m): 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
Saheed9:
stop hating and appreciate this talented young lads. We all know they aren't 17, so why asking
if those men are young talents, there is hope for your mother to horn her talents your father killed when he impregnated her when she was only 16.
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by olabode89(m): 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
Manchester City would have been a better option............ top class academy and facilities.
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by lordtosan(m): 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
49cents:

Your hero, should have carried out a probe on their ages before rewarding them.

Little boy the bile in your system is above your age

Now run along to romance sectiom, where your likes abound
your wh.ore of a mother would have spared us the energy of having to deal with another grown up idiot if only she had asked your illiterate father to use a condom on her. Run away big idiot and go ask your mother how it felt like sucking my Dick after your father couldn't satisfy her. it was at the romance section I found your mum where her likes are found.
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by 49cents(m): 4:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
lordtosan:
your wh.ore of a mother would have spared us the energy of having to deal with another grown up idiot if only she had asked your illiterate father to use a condom on her. Run away big idiot and go ask your mother how it felt like sucking my Dick after your father couldn't satisfy her. it was at the romance section I found your mum where her likes are found.

little brats eating mama thank you.....gerrahear and never come on my mentions,
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by Saheed9: 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
lordtosan:
if those men are young talents, there is hope for your mother to horn her talents your father killed when he impregnated her when she was only 16.
smh
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by lordtosan(m): 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
49cents:

little brats eating mama thank you.....gerrahear and never come on my mentions,
lol. accept you are a big fool and I won't mention you again. Big fool!

a little advice : never insult people to make your point if you are not ready to take insult. Now go along and report me to your wife who has been beating and feeding you since you became jobless.

1 Like

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by lordtosan(m): 4:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
Saheed9:
smh
jot down my sobriquet and avoid me Ok. now run along boy and go finish up with your chore else mummy won't give you dinner.
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by GMan650(m): 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
Tolubory:

Brotherly...
Those players that you are using as a point of reference are highly Rich.....
Am just saying......
So its not right.....

Almost 75% of Nigerian players that had their breakthrough in football are rich so I ain't talking about wealth this time. Itz high time we needed people that will bring more joy. To our faces MORE than Kanu and Okocha did
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by MonPro: 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
Why are nigerians not calling IPOB youth like they now Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by Saheed9: 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
lordtosan:
jot down my sobriquet and avoid me Ok. now run along boy and go finish up with your chore else mummy won't give you dinner.
your face looks handsome to be this abusive
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by dguizman(m): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
femi4:
No wonder, you couldn't win the league in over 10 yrs
ur headache
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by lordtosan(m): 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Saheed9:
that's why you must not marry for beauty. moral lesson. so run along boy. chores awaits you.
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by lordtosan(m): 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
Saheed9:
that's why you must not marry for beauty. moral lesson. so run along boy. chores awaits you !
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by Juliuxxxxx: 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
16 17 years hmmm OK
Re: Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) by Godson32(m): 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ibo boyz setting the pace since 18th century.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Liverpool (4 - 1) On 4th April 2015 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City : Community Shield 4 - 1 pen On 6th August 2023 / West Brom Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 12th May 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.