Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary (32589 Views)

Buhari And Ambode At The Commemoration Of Osun At 25 (Photos) / Ambode And Tinubu At Commemoration Of International Jazz Day / Soldier Writes From Sambisa Forest In Commemoration Of Armed Forces Remembrance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary by babyfaceafrica: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
Funpeter:
Bros calm down development go reach there....
I hope so
Re: Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary by blaqoracle: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
Pwayne2016:
We can see Brown rustic roof in all 5states in Yoruba land except Lagos dat is no man's land and 60% of Igbos properties dats why we cant see Rustic brown roof like de one in Oshogbo.
these homeless clowns will never stop denigrating their ancestry and heritage.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary by IrradiatoR: 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
My question still remains ,why is amosun not doing anything to the rural areas like waterside,ipokia ...are they not part of ogun state,even matogun,ijoko are in a state of hogamoga....are abeokuta ,sagamu and otta the only places in ogun state?

Ibafo is also left out
Re: Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary by fanedrive(m): 4:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
Pwayne2016:
We can see Brown rustic roof in all 5states in Yoruba land except Lagos dat is no man's land and 60% of Igbos properties dats why we cant see Rustic brown roof like de one in Oshogbo.
what you gonna do with Lagos when you have your wish of biafra?take the"fabled60 percent"along?........joker

2 Likes

Re: Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary by birmingham04: 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
Why do we Nigerians are too tribalistic and later you will call white people racist. In fact I' m short of word. We Nigerians go to Church for nothing love is not exist in this country if not there won't be hatred for one another be it Yoruba,Hausa or Igbo.
Re: Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
Flyoruboy:

Lol. It was only a matter of time before you Anambra traders cum touts showed up. You just can't help exhibiting your bad-belle. Una no fit show positivity about anything that isn't about your village state. Why not climb a tree to also snap aerial views of your market state instead of shamelessly displaying your jealousy for all to see? For your info, those pix were taken via a drone. Get one and let's see an aerial view of your enclave, apart from the dreadful pix you already littered this forum with lately. Even with the brown roofs, these views beat hands down anything you all have to offer where you're from. Real talk.

Easy bro.
Anambra dae 25 years.....
Re: Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
Flyoruboy:

Lol. It was only a matter of time before you Anambra traders cum touts showed up. You just can't help exhibiting your bad-belle. Una no fit show positivity about anything that isn't about your village state. Why not climb a tree to also snap aerial views of your market state instead of shamelessly displaying your jealousy for all to see? For your info, those pix were taken via a drone. Get one and let's see an aerial view of your enclave, apart from the dreadful pix you already littered this forum with lately. Even with the brown roofs, these views beat hands down anything you all have to offer where you're from. Real talk.

Easy bro.... Anambra dae 25 yrs
Re: Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary by wristbangle: 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
manchy7531:
I yet to understand the performance tussle between Ibikunle Amosu fans and Otunba Gbenga Danel's fans.....it seem to me that Ogun stae is the western version of Anambra people where there people are torn between Peter Obi and Present governor Obiano........just say.

Btw ogun people share a lot with anambra people of the east..

They have produces some of the greatest political, academic, religious and business leaders their region can boast off.

Ogun people are proud and can be very discriminative of their fellow yoruba brothers not of their stock

Even though there is this stereotype of yoruba people being lazy, ogun people especially the ijebus are know as the most hardworking tribe among the yoruba race..they are very stingy too grin grin

Lmao @ stingy. Ijebu stingy true true but no all of them sha
Re: Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary by manchy7531: 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
mamaafrik:
can you show us your civilized state............please.

We don't claim to be civilised,neither do we claim to be sophisticated.......you guys that claim it, what you have on ground in terms of development and level of rural exposure doesn't support ur claim to it.

You guys still practise ur witch craft to the highest level, ur towns and villages are still looking ancient and backwards, the level of poverty among ur people is worst in the whole of southern Nigeria...

Where now lies the sophistication and civilisation when ur towns and villages are still local,backwards,still live in mud houses and far from civilisation?

Or what is civilisation in the fact that b4 an oba ascends a throne, he must eat the heart and flesh of the previous oba and the previous oba will be buried with a number of humans secretly kidnapped?

You guys are a total opposite of all you claim. From being a civilised people to being sophisticated.

To defend ur backwardness, some of u call it tradition and cultural preservation......

In many of ur towns,the indigenes cant even communicate in pigeon english not to talk of simple english,something very rear in the east...atleast in the east, the least u can understand is pigeon english and we dont leave in mud houses

Please dont mention lagos yea.......

Re: Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary by Acidosis(m): 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
shaddoww:
Make d guy speed up work for Alagbole-Akute Road

That road is the most important and most strategic township road in the entire local government. I really wonder why he abandoned that lane for so long.

Alagbole to Ikeja shouldn't be more than 30 minutes, but the situation of the road makes the route one hell of a place. There is another route in Alagbole that leads to Ogba. If Amosun fixes that road/canal. People would move from Alagbole in Ogun state to Ogba, Ikeja in about 5 to 10 minutes.

Amosun has been getting wrong and incompetent advisers.

1 Like

Re: Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary by stevolutionary(m): 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ops please stop this useless propaganda these projects started since the last administration don't come and tell people that its PMB that's did it please use ur head. When did PMB appoint ministers or when did he present bouget silly and useless propaganda undecided sad sad sad angry sad sad >:
Re: Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
manchy7531:

We don't claim to be civilised,neither do we claim to be sophisticated.......[size=16pt]you guys that claims it[/size], what you have on ground in terms of development and level of rural exposure doesn't support ur claims to it.
You guys still practise ur witch craft to the highest level, ur towns and villages are still looking ancient and backwards, the level of poverty among ur people is worst in the whole of southern Nigeria...
Where now lies the sophistication and civilisation when ur people are still local,live in mud houses and backwards?
To defend ur backwardness, some of u call it tradition and cultural preservation......
In some of ur towns, some of ur indigene cant communicate in pigeon english not to talk of simple english something very rear in the east...atleast in the east, the least u can understand is pigeon english and we dont leave in mud houses

Chiiiisoooos is Lord!

4 Likes

Re: Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary by Strahovski1(m): 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
Pwayne2016:

Lagos is not no man's land. Lagos is south west whether you like it or not.

1 Like

Re: Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary by Kakayaraznits(m): 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
Funny when a man ignores his wife's food to lick mama puts plate and still claim sey mama put food no get salt. Pedarazi sovsem

Ogun (the gateway) state, the most industrialized state in Nigeria. Ask google if u no believe.

1 Like

Re: Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary by eltweezy90(m): 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
If Buhari comes to Benue today, he will have absolutely no project to commission. Not even a public toilet.
Re: Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary by klax(m): 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
Aerial view Pls are you alright dont take it personal I'm just asking, you should have added water or marine view plus montaine and desert view nah!!!

Biko park well. Can't you just undersrand people no longer interested in PMB and APC again pls can't you get that It's no longer funny anymore or impressing anylonger as a natter of fact PMB plus APC very boring.

1 Like

Re: Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary by Charly68: 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
I like this Governor,he works without making too much noise nor turn himself to an emperor like the former governor who suddenly become insolent and intolerant to every known elders and monarch who voiced out any opposing view or support public sympathy ..power indeed is transient .

1 Like

Re: Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary by jaid23: 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
My question still remains ,why is amosun not doing anything to the rural areas like waterside,ipokia ...are they not part of ogun state,even matogun,ijoko are in a state of hogamoga....are abeokuta ,sagamu and otta the only places in ogun state?
God bless you my brother... Making the outside 'Super beautiful' while the inside (grass roots) is very underdeveloped interms if infrastructure.
Re: Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary by Seunbukola187(m): 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin wickedness!
StOla:

Eze goes to school.
Re: Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary by AkupeMBANO(m): 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
Those photos are heavy lies and scam. Believe it at ur own peril.
Re: Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary by Dqueenzy(f): 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
are you kidding me?have you been to ijoko recently,there is a whole lot of stuff going on,esp with the flyover and the roads.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary by dustydee: 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
sann204:
another pics
Why are the roads not marked?
Re: Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary by oostin: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
I served in Abeokuta between 2006 and 2007 and I must confess this is a remarkable transformation from what I saw then. I guess the first rate accountant is doing a marvelous job.

1 Like

Re: Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary by delpee(f): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
I passed through Abeokuta recently and i was surprised. Much wider and better roads.
However, the road from Papalanto through Ofada to the Sagamu flyover is terrible. There are many estates on that road. It runs parallel to the Lagos Ibadan express road which makes it a good alternative route for those living around Alimosho and Ifo LGs.

Hope Gov Amosun has plans for that.

1 Like

Re: Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary by babyfaceafrica: 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
Dqueenzy:
are you kidding me?have you been to ijoko recently,there is a whole lot of stuff going on,esp with the flyover and the roads.
good if you are happy with how ijoko looks like....not all of us are happy with how the rural areas in ogun state looks like....he does too much for abeokuta than others ....simple!!!!!
Re: Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary by babyfaceafrica: 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
jaid23:

God bless you my brother... Making the outside 'Super beautiful' while the inside (grass roots) is very underdeveloped interms if infrastructure.
my broa is annoying ...is it only urban areas that is in ogun state....I served in waterside and I moved around to ipokia and ijebu north areas...no government presense at all!!!
Re: Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
my broa is annoying ...is it only urban areas that is in ogun state....I served in waterside and I moved around to ipokia and ijebu north areas...no government presense at all!!!

Watch the video posted regarding road development on this thread

Here
Re: Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary by Dqueenzy(f): 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
good if you are happy with how ijoko looks like....not all of us are happy with how the rural areas in ogun state looks like....he does too much for abeokuta than others ....simple!!!!!
true,i also wondered if abeokuta was the only city in ogun state,so u can understand why i was a bit happy when they started the road......but,in all honesty a lot needs to be done and be attended to esp rural areas that are village-like development wise,and little wonder i reside close to the pipeline area,so obviously there is still a long way to go.peace.
Re: Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary by forgiveness: 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
manchy7531:

We don't claim to be civilised,neither do we claim to be sophisticated.......you guys that claim it, what you have on ground in terms of development and level of rural exposure doesn't support ur claim to it.

Where now lies the sophistication and civilisation when ur towns and villages are still local,backwards,still live in mud houses and far from civilisation?

Or what is civilisation in the fact that b4 an oba ascends a throne, he must eat the heart and flesh of the previous oba and the previous oba will be buried with a number of humans secretly kidnapped?

You guys are a total opposite of all you claim. From being a civilised people to being sophisticated.

In many of ur towns,the indigenes cant even communicate in pigeon english not to talk of simple english,something very rear in the east...atleast in the east, the least u can understand is pigeon english and we dont leave in mud houses

Olumorock shrine
Re: Ogun To Commission 40 Projects For The Commemoration Of Her 40th Anniversary by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
Pwayne2016:
Upon all de Mountain,chopper,plane or Tree u climbed to snap this pics yet Rustic brown roof cant deny itself
do u xpect d governor to re roof pples house?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NLC Insists On Total Strike After Meeting FG Delegation / Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno / Cameron’s Resignation, Demonstration Of Courage – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.