Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,272 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

I Predict Life Imprisonment Judgement 4 Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Predict Life Imprisonment Judgement 4 Nnamdi Kanu (965 Views)

7 Fulani Herdsmen Sentenced To Life Imprisonment In Ondo Over Falae's Kidnapping / Peter Obi & Rochas Laughing Hard As He Visits Him 2 Thank Him 4 Nnamdi Kanu(pics / Idahosa Who Killed Ibrahim Momodu, Sentenced To Life Imprisonment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Predict Life Imprisonment Judgement 4 Nnamdi Kanu by ovation232(m): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2016
I dreamt yesterday nite where,i saw Dilector" bn sentenced to life imprisonment with hard labour.
I also saw Nigerian army sambisa returnees,moving towards to head bridge,Upper Iweka,woliwo,Okpoko,Obodoukwu Road thru enroute Atani.I saw some in upper Chime,down to Abakpa barracks enroute emene,down to Abakaliki.
Some were stationed in world Bank Owerri,down to Orji,Nazi,Nekede,Ihiagwa,Obinze.
Please let men of wisdom in Igbo land come out and intervene and bail out dilector,stubborness has led to d death of 18 people already.
Am granting permission to children of anger on naira land to call me names as usual.Just be rest assured you guys are part to d reasons dilector is about to be jailed 4 life.
What can you IPOB idiots do?well am chilling on my range waiting 4 d first person to hit and I hit back.I love Nigeria,say no to Biafra like Seun Osewa

1 Share

Re: I Predict Life Imprisonment Judgement 4 Nnamdi Kanu by bendovex: 10:33am On Jan 30, 2016
how can you "predit"? lol, Ofe mmanu united. go and learn how to spell first boy ,before you start dreaming. and please take your malaria meds too.
#JustAnAdvice

2 Likes

Re: I Predict Life Imprisonment Judgement 4 Nnamdi Kanu by LMFashions: 10:45am On Jan 30, 2016
It's really normal for you to say things to make your Northern masters happy.

I'm sure you also dreamed that Kabiru Sokoto was paid the N300m for damages and then acquitted.

I'm sure you ate amala and ewedu soup which has finally clogged your brain hence the hallucination.

All these Brown Roof Republic people ehhhhh... Shuuooo!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Predict Life Imprisonment Judgement 4 Nnamdi Kanu by ihekwoabaemeka(m): 11:11am On Jan 30, 2016
guy malaria Don finish you,..try take drugs beg...nnadi kanu is not worried,biafrans are happy about the world recognition nnamdi kanu is getting,I don't just understand your pains....someone is doing what he know how to do best and also enjoying it and you 're here dieing in pains...remember Mandela was once a life prisoner...

2 Likes

Re: I Predict Life Imprisonment Judgement 4 Nnamdi Kanu by SamJed(m): 11:33am On Jan 30, 2016
Do yourself a favor and drink typhoid medicine every night before going to bed.....it is going to be useful to you...

1 Like

Re: I Predict Life Imprisonment Judgement 4 Nnamdi Kanu by Caseless: 11:36am On Jan 30, 2016
I so pray.
Re: I Predict Life Imprisonment Judgement 4 Nnamdi Kanu by Ogbuefi2020: 8:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
even if that happens, he will get a political pardon when the dullar.d leaves aso rock
Re: I Predict Life Imprisonment Judgement 4 Nnamdi Kanu by PenSniper: 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
LMFashions:
It's really normal for you to say things to make your Northern masters happy.

I'm sure you also dreamed that Kabiru Sokoto was paid the N300m for damages and then acquitted.

I'm sure you ate amala and ewedu soup which has finally clogged your brain hence the hallucination.

All these Brown Roof Republic people ehhhhh... Shuuooo!!!

kabiru Sokoto is a son of the soil while Nnamdi Kanu is not - according to IPOB's gospel.
Re: I Predict Life Imprisonment Judgement 4 Nnamdi Kanu by Herald47: 9:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
Op,nnamdi kanu is not the same as obafemi awolowo or m.k.o abiola.so be warned.
Re: I Predict Life Imprisonment Judgement 4 Nnamdi Kanu by demarc001: 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
Why will a sane person just wake and start. Typing this trouble inciting statement on a public forum! Hia!!!
Re: I Predict Life Imprisonment Judgement 4 Nnamdi Kanu by Princewill1(m): 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ok noted
I predict the disintegration of Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

250 Days Of PMB / Nigerians Are Indeed Criminals............(photos) / INEC; Death Knell of The Card Reader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.