Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Paypal Is Back And Better! With A Loud Bang!!! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Paypal Is Back And Better! With A Loud Bang!!! (907 Views)

Business Just Got Better With Errandboy / Please, Has Paypal Is No More Accepting Nigerian To Open Account On Their Webs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Is Back And Better! With A Loud Bang!!! by Viclay(m): 9:43am On Jan 30, 2016
New way to open and verify paypal account now available.
You have the advantage of using it with any IP address and in any country and its cross-browser compliant.
The main features are that you can use it to send and receive funds, and as well as withdraw to your local bank accounts like Access, Ecobank and First bank.
There is too much to it than meets the eye.
Contact me for the setup instruction via my signature.
Re: Paypal Is Back And Better! With A Loud Bang!!! by dollaflow(m): 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
Viclay:
New way to open and verify paypal account now available.
You have the advantage of using it with any IP address and in any country and its cross-browser compliant.
The main features are that you can use it to send and receive funds, and as well as withdraw to your local bank accounts like Access, Ecobank and First bank.
There is too much to it than meets the eye.
Contact me for the setup instruction via my signature.
i have make payment for d setup, and the guy promise to
deliver it tomorrow
Re: Paypal Is Back And Better! With A Loud Bang!!! by dollaflow(m): 8:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
dollaflow:

i have make payment for d setup, and the guy promise to
deliver it tomorrow
the guy setup and deliver it satisfactory in less than 24 hours, , thanks

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Rice Importers / Contact Us For High Quality Barbwire / Moringa Seed #500 Per Kilo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.