Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Become Slim Without Exercises - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Become Slim Without Exercises (931 Views)

Become Slim, Trim And Healthy / Now Fat People Can Become Slim In Just 14 Days With Gc180xt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become Slim Without Exercises by leighford(m): 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2009
let me introduce to you Edmark products unlike GNLD and others were you are reqd to take tablets
Edmark is more like food supplements and food stuffs that have being blended into liquids.
Take for instance the guy who always eats outside and does not have enough vegetable in his meal.
Imagine having a splina liquid chlorophyll after or before a meal daily its fantastic.

Yes and for those that want to slim down without stress you can actually have this supplement in the form of
a tea bag or coffee so that all u have to do is drink tea/coffee and slim down.

Its being proven and i too have being a part of it,we shall be having seminars coming up soon to educate the
public.Its money back guarantee especially for orobo like us.

Edmark products have being tested successfully in Dubai,Asia and America its the next
big thing in Nigeria watch out. you can reach me on my email --leigholawole@yahoo.com

leigh
Re: Become Slim Without Exercises by Libra38: 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2009
[especially for orobo like us.]

You have said it all, count me out of this.

(1) (Reply)

Baby Tale: A Black And White Twin / Female Infertility Solution: / Having Serious Leg Pains When I Go Jogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.