Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

What Are The Things Little Children Do Better Than Adults? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Things Little Children Do Better Than Adults? (1036 Views)

10 Cogent Qualities To Instill In Your Little Children / How Many Children Do You Think Is Ideal For A Family In This Current Economy? / What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Things Little Children Do Better Than Adults? by 9iceX(m): 10:31am On Jan 30, 2016
Here are some of the things little children can do better than we adults..

1). They do things before they are ready
In every situation, children are the last set of individual who make plans. They are always positive and get to figure out several ways to handle situations when the going gets tough on their journey. This is one strategy we adult could learn from; that there will always be a solution or an escape route for whatever situation life offers us.

2). Persistence: They ask questions.. They got turned down
Little children have a flexible heart. No matter how much time you turn them down, you still have them coming back for the same purpose. They are never tired and they will keep coming until their aim is fulfilled. Little children better understand the importance of trying again than adults who will go the extreme length to avoid rejections.

3). They invent solutions when they can’t find any.
Put two children of who speak different languages into a room together and chances are they’ll find a way to communicate — be it through hand gestures, non-verbal games or even a temporary pidgin they invent on the spot. Put two adults who speak different languages in a room and they’ll shrug, give up, and start awkwardly checking out their iPhones.

Most adults solve problems by wracking their brains for a pre-ready solution and giving up if they can’t identify one. Children solve problems creatively. They use trial and error when reference isn’t available. As a consequence, they create their own solutions. Ones they may later draw upon as adults.

More hilarious and fantastic things and situations little children handle better?
Come over and add yours in the comment below @

http://www.nawesabi.com/10-situations-children-handle-better-than-adults/
Re: What Are The Things Little Children Do Better Than Adults? by vicraven(m): 11:15am On Jan 30, 2016
4)SEX:all these nairaland pikins are already doing what thier parents havent finished
Re: What Are The Things Little Children Do Better Than Adults? by pet4ril(f): 11:32am On Jan 30, 2016
Run errands faster

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things Little Children Do Better Than Adults? by okirewaju(f): 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
Forgiveness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Things Little Children Do Better Than Adults? by 9iceX(m): 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
pet4ril:
Run errands faster

that's a plus
Re: What Are The Things Little Children Do Better Than Adults? by 9iceX(m): 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
okirewaju:
Forgiveness

wow.. and I didn't include that sha
Re: What Are The Things Little Children Do Better Than Adults? by 9iceX(m): 12:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
vicraven:
4)SEX:all these nairaland pikins are already doing what thier parents havent finished

chai.. this man
Re: What Are The Things Little Children Do Better Than Adults? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
They enjoy life. They do not complain all the time. They do not keep record of the things anyone has done wrong. They do not hold grudges. They are frisky. They are energetic. They are open-minded. They are positive. They are optimistic.

They should teach us.
Re: What Are The Things Little Children Do Better Than Adults? by lilmax(m): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
RELAX and make life easy cool

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Things Little Children Do Better Than Adults? by 9iceX(m): 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mindfulness:
They enjoy life. They do not complain all the time. They do not keep record of the things anyone has done wrong. They do not hold grudges. They are frisky. They are energetic. They are open-minded. They are positive. They are optimistic.

They should teach us.

adding all points highlighted by you would have added more credits to my post you know..

Nice points really
Re: What Are The Things Little Children Do Better Than Adults? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
9iceX:

adding all points highlighted by you would have added more credits to my post you know..

Nice points really

Thanks.

Let me continue 'cause this is a very nice thread.

Children do not care what you look like. They do not care what they look like. They do not need material objects to boost their self-confidence. They are not vain. They do not question their worthiness. They do not question the worthiness of others. They appreciate simple things. They know how to live in the moment without worrying about the future. They know how to express their emotions naturally. They appreciate nature. They do not make a struggle out of learning. No matter how many times they fall down, they are still determined to learn walking and they do.

I love children.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things Little Children Do Better Than Adults? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2016
lilmax:

Nice one!
Re: What Are The Things Little Children Do Better Than Adults? by 9iceX(m): 6:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mindfulness:

Thanks.

Let me continue 'cause this is a very nice thread.

Children do not care what you look like. They do not care what they look like. They do not need material objects to boost their self-confidence. They are not vain. They do not question their worthiness. They do not question the worthiness of others. They appreciate simple things. They know how to live in the moment without worrying about the future. They know how to express their emotions naturally. They appreciate nature. They do not make a struggle out of learning. No matter how many times they fall down, they are still determined to learn walking and they do.

I love children.

Can't believe i missed that point - Wow

Like to host you on the blog to write on any unique Parenting topic
-no money sha oo - lolz

Really good points brother
Re: What Are The Things Little Children Do Better Than Adults? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
9iceX:

Can't believe i missed that point - Wow

Like to host you on the blog to write on any unique Parenting topic
-no money sha oo - lolz

Really good points brother

Inspired by the little ones. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things Little Children Do Better Than Adults? by 9iceX(m): 8:35am On Feb 06, 2016
lilmax:
Yeah.. They don't work with time - No need to rush afterall

(1) (Reply)

We Are Worried About My Son And His Controlling Wife / Denmark Lady Saves And Adopts Nigerian Child. / Teenage Pregnancy: A Silent Menance In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.