Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Nysc Guy Shares Picture Of His Mother Who Used Fish To See Him Through School - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nysc Guy Shares Picture Of His Mother Who Used Fish To See Him Through School (735 Views)

Lady Shares Picture Of Her 118-Year-Old Grandma - Check This / Guy Shares Photos Of His Mother Who Looks More Like His Elder Sister / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Guy Shares Picture Of His Mother Who Used Fish To See Him Through School by Onyejemechimere(m): 11:38am On Jan 30, 2016
Life Is Not All About Wealth?

ITS About What You Did with the little you have.

Joseph Godwin, an Nysc student posted a picture of his mum, A fish seller who saw him through by selling fish.

he posted the picture on instagram and since then it has gone viral with many people calling her the mum of the year.

his mother who trained him from the proceeds of her fish business, has been named the sensation of the year.

how cute.

Cc: lalasticlala , royalroy

http://otownloaded.com/nysc-guy-shares-picture-of-his-mother-who-used-fish-to-see-him-through-school/

Re: Nysc Guy Shares Picture Of His Mother Who Used Fish To See Him Through School by pafra(m): 11:51am On Jan 30, 2016
I am very proud of this guy for recognizing and being proud of his mother. I am with this guy kudos to all mothers that are hard working
Re: Nysc Guy Shares Picture Of His Mother Who Used Fish To See Him Through School by Onyejemechimere(m): 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
pafra:
I am very proud of this guy for recognizing and being proud of his mother. I am with this guy kudos to all mothers that are hard working
yea....lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier At Micostar Mall / Acceptance Of Your Partner Is Essential To Marriage / A Baby Baths With Butter In Yenagoa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.